Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swati Mittal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swati MittalYour feedback matters!
I got married 3 years back. I have least interest in having sex with my husband. I am over weight and my age is 32. I find that my urge for sex is totally vanished. Is it bcoz of any hormonal disbalance or just stress and weight. I have a hypothyroid too. Please advise.
4 Exercises that’ll help you during labour
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegels: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegels: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times.
Hi I got married at 41. Can you suggest any tablets to have sex with my wife. Regularly. We are planning to have a baby.
I am 31 age Virgin male. I planned to have a safe sex by condom to Escorts. I knew STD will transmitted even by skin to skin contact. Also some STD can't be curable. Is there any vaccine or any preventing pills for incurable STD? If yes, what are the side effects and what will be the cost for that. Please suggest for any other methods.
There was a time when only the elderly were at risk for a heart attack. Today however, anyone can have a heart attack. Symptoms of an oncoming heart attack are often misunderstood. When it comes to first aid for a heart attack, every second is precious and hence it is important to be clear about what a heart attack looks and feels like.
Here are a few symptoms of heart attacks to look out for.
- Feeling of weight on the chest
- Stomach pain with nausea and heartburn
- Radiating pain on the left side of the body, particularly on the arm
- Dizziness and shortness of breath
- Pain that moves from the chest to the throat and jaw
- Extreme exhaustion and weakness
- Cold sweat
The first thing to do if you or someone around you experiences a heart attack is to call a doctor. Call emergency services and ask for an ambulance to be sent at the earliest. Lie down and try to relax. Any form of exertion can worsen the situation. If you are alone, do not attempt to drive yourself anywhere. If an ambulance cannot get to you, ask someone around to drive you to the doctor.
Chewing on an aspirin immediately after a heart attack can help save a life. Aspirin has blood thinning properties that can increase the supply of blood to the heart. Studies have shown that chewing an aspirin is better than simply swallowing it in case of a heart attack.
If the patient loses consciousness at any point, check their heart rate. In case the person's heart stops beating attempt to perform CPR to restart the heart. This can restore partial supply of oxygenated blood to the heart. To perform CPR have the patient lie down on the ground and kneel beside them. Place your right palm on the center of their chest and place the left hand over it while interlocking the fingers. Keep your arms straight as you press down on the chest at regular intervals. Try and achieve 100 compressions a minute.
Living a healthy lifestyle can lower the risk of suffering from a heart attack. Cholesterol is one of the most common triggers of a heart attack. Eat a diet rich in fiber and low in fats and salt content can lower your cholesterol levels. This combined with regular exercise can also help maintain a healthy BMI that would in turn lower the risk of having a heart attack.
Dear sir/mam A white thick and long liquids are coming out from my vagina. When it comes it pains alot around pelvic ad stomach region. Why it is so?
As the name suggest, Abhayanga means massage. It is one of the pre-purification measures of detox therapy. Oil is massaged into the skin through gentle to medium pressured strokes; that helps to eliminate body toxins and makes the superficial and deep skin tissues soft and supple. Snehana is done daily for three to seven days, as indicated by your physician.
- Vata diseases
- Joint pain
- Neuromuscular & skeletal diseases
- Dryness of the body
- As rejuvenative technique
Abhyanga is the application of warm, herb-infused oil to the entire body from head to toe. As the oil is applied to the skin using rhythmic motions and synchronized massage movements; it penetrates deep into the tissues to eliminate toxins at the cellular level. It prepares the body for shoddhan procedures like Vaman and Virechana.
Patient is advised not to have a heavy meal before the therapy. He can consume liquid foods like hot milk or soup in moderation prior to procedure.
After therapy: Patient is advised not to have anything for procedure. Heavy, spicy and junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
Patient is advised not to have anything for procedure. Heavy, spicy and junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
- Rejuvenates whole body
- Enhances blood circulation
- Beautifies and moisturizes the skin
- Tones muscles and increases tissue strength
- Enhances joint mobility
- Alleviates Vata dosha
- Reduces the pains and aches in the muscles and the adjoining skeletal system
- Removes the toxins of the body