Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushmita BajajYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever and headache from 3 days and I have also irritate with every one now days and no sleep in 4 day. I am very troubled for reason not sleep.
Hi sir. I am 22 year's old male. I have a problem with pimples and black spots on my face. Can you please suggest me which ointment/face wash is best to treat my problem. Tell me which ointment is best, which are available in medical stores.
Respected sir / Madam, I am 56 years old man and I am suffering from headache due to stress in behind of neck muscles and lower side of muscles and above shoulder pain since two months.
I have cough or sore throat from 3 days I have taken medicine but no relax ent I have seen, so I want natural meditation can any one help me in this.
I have a problem of a lot of hairfall and excessive dandruff please suggest be a goof treatment or product to get rid of it.
I am 22 years old and I am already losing hairs from front. I am loosing my receding hairline. I used to use gel etc. Is there any way that I can get my hair back or should I go for transplant.
Hello this is sunny from hyderabad. I was smoking from four year im really feeling very sick of this habit I became very thin day by day n my health is not good too. I have decided to quit smoking could you please help me how to quit smoking a cigarette.
I am 21 year old female and have suffered with pimples for last 3 years and allergy on face with the cause of white gems for last one month. May I know how can I reduce pimples and allergy on face.
I am taking medicine for hypertension for the last 20 years (Aten and later Amlodipin) Is there any side effects for long time usage of this medicine?
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.