Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sushmita BajajYour feedback matters!
Last 3 month se hair fall bahut jayada ho rha hai dandruff nhi bht h or hair rough hote ja rhe h. What's the solution? Please tell.
Hi I'm 20 years old boy but my hair is falling from last 2 year so what I can do so that my hear don't fall. Please suggest me.
I am not getting sleep everyday till 12 o clock night and can't sleep till morning waking up at 5 o clock so how to get more sleep.
How to improve my health main thak jata hu Stamina bahut kam hai aisa lagta hai kuch bhi hoja jayega.please help
What is the right time to take water in a day? What is the right time to take Badam, dates, green tea, egg, oats, milk to loose weight? Where can we find what need to be taken at what time for good health results?
I am diabetic 2 since 2014 the Hba1c level then was 7.70%. I am hypertensive since 1999 am taking amlodipine 5mg at 6AM and Cardivilol 12.5mg at 5pm. I am taking glyciphage SR 500 I tab b/f and 1/2 tab in the evening. For diabetes. The present level of Hba1c in Jan 2016 is still 7.70%. Is it Ok. I am a sensitive person by nature get hurt easily by callous remarks of family members for whom we have so much our entire life. I am unable to go for walks though I want to do so. Please advise any food habits to be restricted. I do not take raw sugar or sweeteners I am 57 years old.
I was having problem of irregular periods. My doctor prescribed me premolut-N 3 tablets a day for 5 days then to continue with krimson 35. But after taking 5 days of premolut n still did not got periods.
I am dark in color like a normal indian and I want to become fair soon and faster. So please help me sir for this. Thank you.
Respected doctor. My age is 22, my height is 5.2 and my weight is just 46 kgs, I was very fit when I was studying graduation, that is two years ago, since then I have been continuously loosing my weight and became little thin looking not so fair, that I don't like. I would like to gain weight now, so kindly suggest me a remedy or diet so that I can get weight and that too naturally or in domestic manner. Thank you sir/madam.
Hi, last 2 days I am suffering from series back pain. Backpain is below the chest Please suggest what I do for this.
Good morning. Doctor I am kushang pedwa I am 18 year old and white hair problem since 1 year please tell me what should I do. Thanks.
My stomach gains fat fery fast with in a year, it is not done as my diet is balance from last many years. What will I do to reduce.
Sir. 31 years male. TC 245. Hdl 38. Ldl 164. Triglycerides 160 on jan 2016. Now TC 159. Hdl 46 ldl 84 triglycerides 96 vldl 29 uric acid 8.60 lipoprotein a 46.50.how can I mange lipoprotein a. Lipoprotein is dangerous??
A panic attack can start suddenly and may be caused due a variety of reasons. A patient of depression and anxiety usually goes through such attacks. The symptoms of these attacks include sudden and persistent fear, the feeling of losing control, the feeling of having a heart attack, palpitations problem, sweating, dizzy spells and more. It has been medically proven that most adults go through at least one or more panic attacks in their lifetime.
Here are a few ways in which one can stop a panic attack:
- Recognise the Signs: Take note of the symptoms. From a feeling of choking to detachment, losing control, surreal experiences, dizzy spells, nausea, pain in the abdomen and chills, to tremors, and a fear of facing death, there are many symptoms that can put your body in a fight or flight response where things may suddenly seem terrifying, and without any reason at that.
- Breath Control: Learn to control your breathing as soon as you begin to experience the symptoms. This will help in distraction even as it soothes and calms you down, thus forcing you to think rationally about the fear and helplessness that you are suddenly experiencing. Sit down with your knees bent and let your shoulders relax.
- Relaxation Techniques: Learn and practice a few relaxation techniques during times like these. This may include simple things like rubbing your neck and more focused activities like talking to yourself and meditating.
- Continuation: Remember to hold your breath, let it out, and then carry on with the activity that you had set out to do. If you stop what you were doing, then the message going to your brain is loud and clear and you will panic even further. But if you relax and zone out before letting yourself go about the chore, however robotically, then it will have a positive effect on the messages that are sent to your brain.
- Medication: In the event that you are not able to fully control and relax yourself and your thoughts, then you may want to see a psychiatrist who can prescribe specific medication that will help in relaxing you. Sedatives and antidepressants may also be prescribed for patients who are going through severe episodes of panic with debilitating symptoms.
- Differentiate between Stress and Panic: Many times, we may feel like we are panicking, yet this may simply be a way of going through stress. It is important to focus on recognising events and reactions as stress or panic.
Not allowing yourself run away from a situation is a sure shot way of dealing with panic as this condition the brain to be more accepting and resilient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.