Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I had fair skin which is affected by sun rays and now im little bit black please tell me some measures to cure my skin.
On my left leg I have 3 rashes now I feel itchy and burning sensation I am scared if its something wrong because those rashes are increasing but gradually not rapidly its been almost 6 months I thought cocoNut oil might help but it helps with itching burning sensation is still there Rashes look like someone has scratched my skin but just the top of the skin and due to friction redness occurs.
I have a black mark above my nose and down to center of my head. I have also used two tubes out of which one is 'melamet' but not effective. Now want a quick and easy solution which is effective enough, so please suggest what should I do?
Sir, I am 23 years make. My face becomes black in recent days. Please give me suggestion for whitening.
My skin is oily. I have tried many soaps and face washes bt there is no improvement in my skin. How to get rid of this?
How dark spots can be removed from face, I have consulted many doctors for past 3 months. What should I do?
I'm a 23 year old female having sun tan in my leg after being exposed to sun before one month. Can you please reply which cream I should prefer?
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
Sir I have pimples, acne and holes on it n main issue is because of pimples and acne. At the time of removing acne it leaves a marks on it it became red and it's burning. Pls suggest so that rashes go and face become clear.
How to control oily skin. My skin become shiny and oily daily becoming more pimples. Please kindly feed back.
I am 19 years old I am now in normal colour but I want white skin what should I do. But I want as homemade. Please I want to become colour.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes .what should I do ?
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery.