Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Chavda
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh ChavdaYour feedback matters!
If you've ever thought about how to rejuvenate your skin and make yourself look younger, chances are that you've heard about chemical peels. As the name suggests, getting a chemical peel involves the application of a chemical on the skin that causes the top layer to peel off. By doing this, a new layer of skin is exposed that is usually smoother than before. Chemical peels are often misunderstood and surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's take a look at three common myths about this procedure.
- All chemical peels are the same: All chemical peels are definitely not the same. Chemical peels can be categorized as light or superficial peels, medium peels and deep peels. A light peel removes only the top layer of skin to make your skin look brighter and reduce wrinkles. Medium depth chemical peels penetrate deeper into the skin and are used to treat sun damage and pigmentation. Deep peels are the strongest type of peels that penetrate into the dermal layers of the skin. They are rarely performed nowadays. Chemical peels also vary on the basis of the chemical used.
- It involves a long recovery: Though the process itself may not take long, the recovery time depends on the type of chemical peel procedure you have undergone. A superficial peel has virtually no recovery time and can be performed even during a working day's lunch break. Medium depth peels can cause discomfort for about an hour after the procedure and can take a few days to heel. During this time, your skin may look patchy and inflamed and may feel itchy. With a deep peel, the skin may heel in 2-3 weeks but usually remains red for a few months.
- It is beneficial only if you have a dermatological issue: You don't need to suffer from a skin problem to undergo a chemical peel. Many women undergo a chemical peel simply to give their skin a glow and to brighten their skin. It can remove wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation while making the skin smoother and softer to touch. Along with the face, chemical peels can also be done on the neck, chest, back and arms. Chemical peels can do wonders for your skin as long as you choose the right peel for your skin and it is performed safely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Mere face par brown spots hai. Birth se nai tha. Ye 5 saal k baad se hona start hua. Dhup me aur bhi badh jata hai. Dark bhi ho jata hai. Halka sa bhi dhup mere se sehan nai hota hai. Mera rang gora hai. Bas yia spots hai cehre par. Ghr par mummy ko v halka sa ye spots hai par wo utna nazar nai aata. please mujhe koi upay btaiye in spots ko dur krne ka.
Hi I'm 17 and I had a problem with my skin I am dark and want to look fair pls sugest anything that can do the needful.
Is Florozone cream good for healthy facial skin. What other cream can I use besides that. I am a 42 years old male.
I am 17 years old, I am brown in colour, can I use Dr. James glutathione pill? And how much time does it take to change me to white colour.
He have skin problem his cheeks colour is became white. While consulting a doctor he said there would be chance of diabetes. He is quite scared and waxed. Need some suggestions on this. Thanks in advance.
Age is really nothing but a number. The best thing about age is to embrace it. However, not everybody can jovially accept the bodily changes that come with age, especially the wrinkles, the sagging skin and the not-so-wanted curves of the face. So are you tired of using a hundred different age-renewal creams?
Tired of the false promises from brands claiming their products would turn back time? Tired of putting heavy makeup to hide those wrinkles? Guess what? There is a long-term solution to these problems. Consult an awesome cosmetic physician and get a facelift. Since this is a life-changing decision, you must know about the different types of facelifts to give you a proper idea about the whole thing before you contact a surgeon.
A surgical procedure that involves minimizing the various signs of ageing around the face and neck area is called a facelift, also known as rhytidectomy. There are numerous types of facelift surgeries, a few common ones are discussed below-
- The deep plane procedure: There is a layer beneath our skin known as the superficial musculoapnoneurotic system (SMAS). The muscles of facial expression are surrounded by this layer. The deep plane lift is the most commonly used face-lift technique and in this technique the SMAS is lifted, released and repositioned. After the repositioning of this layer, the loose, extra skin is removed and the edges of the layer are structured and stapled in place. This is by far the best voted technique and is known to give long lasting results with lesser number of revisions. The estimated cost of this procedure ranges from 5000-12000 dollars.
- The short scar lifts: This includes various types of facelift techniques, which involve minimal scar formation. The short scar lift techniques unlike the others do not extend beyond the ears. The surgeon can re-suspend all those tissues that support the smile-line and jowls, thereby, tightening a moderate amount of loose skin wherever required. The estimated cost of these types of procedures ranges between 6000-10000 dollars.
- FAT auto transfer: In this technique, fat from the buttock/stomach/thigh area is collected by the process of liposuction and is then injected into the face to fill in the required areas. Price ranges from 5500-15000 dollars.
However, the most important part is to contact a certified cosmetic physician because as already discussed, this is a life changing decision, and one wrong move can cost you a lot.
After bath and face wash my facial skin is irritating me and white particles of skin visible and it's annoying and I have some pimples and black spots.
How can I remove dark circles very easily and quickly by using natural home remedies. Suggest me some home remedies.
Splenectomy is an operation conducted to remove the spleen. The spleen plays a vital role in building immunity against bacterial infections, located in the uppermost area of the left hand side of the abdomen, just below the diaphragm. There are some specific requirements with regard to the immunizations as well as blood work that might need to be completed before this surgery takes place.
Why is Splenectomy need to be performed?
There are a number of chronic illnesses like Hereditary Spherocytosis or Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, which make it a necessity to get a child’s spleen removed. Though it is a rare case but still any kind of trauma to the spleen along with uncontrolled bleeding can create a very serious situation, wherein an emergency might arise to get the spleen removed immediately.
Immunization of child before the operation
Before the surgery of Splenectomy is conducted, immunizations are given to children as a preventive against some specific kinds of infections that are most common for patients to arise after having undergone the surgery of Splenectomy.
How is the surgery performed?
The paediatric surgeon, who performs the surgery, need not require making a large incision for going about the process of operation. In most of the instances, a splenectomy is performed in the following manner, which includes:
- A laparoscopic way through which a Paediatric Surgeon makes use of a small telescope along with some instruments of miniaturized nature, while placing them through small band-aid sized cuts on the abdomen.
- The operation gets completed within three hours
- At the time of hospitalization, a child would receive intravenous fluids, antibiotics as well medicines to get relieve from any kind of pain.
- As and when the child feels as if he or she is fit enough, he or she would be allowed to eat, drink and also take medicines by mouth.
Essentials after the Surgery
After the surgery has taken place and the child returns home after a couple of days, there are certain essentials that require to be kept in mind:
- Pain Management: Management of pain is the very first thing which should be kept in mind. The medicines prescribed by doctor for dealing with pain are not required after getting discharged from the hospital.
- Most of the children would only need Acetaminophen or Ibuprophen once they get back home.
- Care for Dressings: One may remove the gauze and clear plastic, which are placed over the small cuts, a couple of days after the surgery. The skin that surrounds the incision might have a reddish tinge and look bruised, which can last for few weeks.
- Restrictions related to Activities: There are no real restrictions with regard to the resumption o regular activities. A child can go back to school as and when he or she feels totally comfortable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!