Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh ChavdaYour feedback matters!
Hi I used to applied desi ghee on my face for my beard but I applied it all over my face for a month. My skin was normal earlier not dry not oily. Not it's very oily, will it for sometime or permanently. Will it make my skin oily permanently. I am worried please help.
I am 20 years old, In my lip there is is a black spot, How can I remove that spot and look like pinkish lips.
Hi I am mother of two kids aged 9 n 6 yes old I have huge panda like dark circles. N feel so depressed as I look too aged. please help. I have tried every home remedy BT zero result. I feel ashamed of going public.
My face is getting dark day by day. Could you suggest a best soap that helps me? I have oily skin now.
Hii. Till 16 years of my age my face skin was really whitish but now still my age of only 18 years my skin colours gets slightly black nd some dots gets appeared on my face. So what I should to do to make my face really whitish?
Sir I am using Hair dye for the last 10 years. Now my face became more black in colour. Sir please tell me how can I reduce this Black colour?
My 2 years and 5 months boy seems to hv worms in hs tummy. Could notice 1 r 2 at the mouth of the anus. He could not bear the itching and cries. He was already given a deworming dose on sep16, 2015. What to do pls help me.
My face looks very dull. Inspite of fact that I eat well. Drink fruit juice everyday, apply face cream everyday.
Hi doctor I never get pimples or breakouts few days back I used Nivea moisturiser the next day itself I have got pimples and from then I am continuously getting pimples its been 7 days. What should I do doctor? I am 20 years old. My skin type is oily to combination skin.
I am in average colour, I want to improve my colour, also my face is oil skin, how to reduce it and make dry and look beautiful.
I got severe pain in my anus. I use to travel a lot in bike, seems it could be a hemorrhoids. Can I have home remedy and pain killer for that.
I guess some limb has been grown in side my breast. I am really concerned regarding this. Kindly help me.
I'm 20 yes old girl and have a skin problem in fingre till 1 month, I think it may be causes by water. But I have no idea how to cure it. And sometime is paining. How should I do?
I am 66yrs old having a utricle cyst of radious 1.2 cm on enlarged prostrate of 32gms with psa 1.8 at present with symptom of frequent urination14-16 times a day. Can thegrowtdh of cyst n prostrate be reduced to evade future complication/surgery.
I have scars on my face and pigmentation on my face please suggest me some medicine or ointments for make my face spotless.
I am 19 years old female nd I am having pigmentation on my face with black spots so please recommend me witb the medicines.
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual stools or urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.