Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surbhi Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surbhi GuptaYour feedback matters!
I used to masturbate since childhood but after marriage, I got to know that real intercourse is much different and difficult. My husband and I have not yet had a completely successful sex experience and we are planning to have a baby now. I don't know how deep my husband's penis should get inside for a successful intercourse. Can you please help me with tips for a good sex? Initially I used to push him aside and be scared of the whole idea but my resistance has got better now. Still, I feel I don't have stamina for a complete experience. Please suggest the right diet and exercise too.
Hello doctor, it's been 2 and a half month I had my periods. Me and my hubby are trying to convince. From last 6 days getting spots brown & red. Urine test are negative. Please advice.
Your body shape reveals more about you than merely the outer appearances. In fact, it is a reflection of your inner health and as well as your future health. Here are some of the things that your body shape reveals about your overall health and the diseases that you need to look out for.
1. Triangle: the pear shaped body or the triangle body usually has more fat on hips, thighs and the butt. They are at lower risk of heart diseases, since the weight is less concentrated on the waist. But, they can develop lower back problems and may have an increased tendency to develop knee issues as most of the weight is carried on hips and thighs.
2. Circle: circle shape is basically for those who carry a lot of fat around their waists. Men and women are equally likely to be affected. Those with a waist size larger than 34 inches in female and 36 inches in male are considered circle shaped. They are at a higher risk of uterine problems, kidney issues and pancreatic-colon cancers.
3. Rectangle: men and women who tend to carry weight distributed all around their bodies have a rectangular body shape. While this is a desirable shape for men, for women it may lead to a flatter looking body. This body shape is healthier than the others, but you may experience osteoarthritis and joint pain if you have higher body fat.
4. Apple: women who carry extra fat on the upper body, i. E. Arms and chest, upper stomach as well have apple shaped bodies. If their body fat is appropriate, they tend to be healthy, but being apple shaped can put you at risk for a number of conditions, including heart problems, blood pressure problems and diabetes.
But remember, irrespective of your body type, make sure that you exercise regularly, have well-balanced diet and stay happy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Health benefits of pineapple
1. An anti-inflammatory agent
Pineapple hails from the bromeliaceae family, after which one of its most important health promoting compounds, the enzyme bromelain, was named. The complex mixture of its substances can act as a pain reliever, blood thinner and anti-coagulant, as well as an anti-inflammatory agent. Long story in short, it is nature's aspirin.
2. Cure for constipation
This miraculous fruit aids in the natural digestion process. The high quantity of fiber helps in the formation of stool and its quick movement though the tract, while the enzyme bromelain is known to help in the breakdown of protein. Pineapple juice, in particular, serves as a great laxative that cures constipation.
3. Helps in burning fat
even though it contains sugar (extremely beneficial for growing kids), the amount is not so overwhelming. Plus, the amount of fat is negligible as well, making it a go-to-snack for the ones trying to shed kilos. The soluble fiber content contributes to a delayed digestive process, which helps to control hunger pangs and indirectly accounts for a boost in metabolism and calorie burn" says bangalore-based nutritionist. Dr. Anju sood.
4.Good for the eyes
Pineapple is a rich source of vitamin c, anti-oxidants and minerals like manganese and potassium. It helps fight against cell damage and reduces the risk of macular degeneration, an eye disease that affects older people. It is also a good source of beta carotene, essential for eye health.
5. Regulates blood pressure and hypertension
Medical studies have established that a cup of pineapple contains (low amount) 1 mg of sodium and (high amount) 195 mg of potassium, which is vital for bringing down the blood pressure to a state of normalcy. Potassium is an essential mineral which helps in regulating blood pressure in the body.
6. Counters infertility
If you are a woman struggling to conceive, pineapple can help. The presence of a considerable amount of folic acid makes this possible.
7. Vitamin powerhouse
Pineapples pack a tremendous nutritional punch, containing vitamins a, c, e, and k, minerals like potassium and calcium, electrolytes and phyto-nutrients like carotene. They are a rich source of anti-oxidants, which fight against free radicals in the body, preventing cell damage. These anti-oxidants can protect you from diseases like atherosclerosis, heart diseases, arthritis and various cancers. Vitamin a and vitamin c are a boon for the skin as well" we usually recommend two servings of any fruit a day, and pineapple can certainly be one of them on a daily basis. 100 gm of the fruit is sufficient, provided it is consumed during the first half of the day" adds Dr. Sood