Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surabhi K. Aryan
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surabhi K. AryanYour feedback matters!
My 1 year old baby girl is crying in night continuously, when we lift she stops, and again by placing in bed she starting crying, I have given colicaid for gas but no use, what to do, she is not awake in nights, crying in sleep only, she has 2 teeth but no 3rd is coming.
My son who has completed 4 months since 12/Sept/2018 was asked to give a health mix in addition to regular feed in day time once. When we tried without sugar he did not like it and refused to eat. So we added some jaggery to make it edible and he likes it. Can we provide jaggery along the mix as it was suggested by our nutritionist or which month we can start or any equal supplement to add for making the health mix edible.
My daughter is 9 months old. Am gonna take her in flight for first time. Although its is 1 hr 30 mins journey I wanted to know will there be any difficulties for her during flight travel. She is good in her health.
My baby birth weight 3.250 now 4 month old still weight 5.12 only how to increase the baby weight breastfeeding some time formula milk giving.
I am having kid he is one and half years old. Now days he is not eating anything. Pls suggest some feeding technique and what can I feed.
My son is two years and seven months old. He is having stomach infection from last three days. Stool is very loose and fever is coming again n again. For loose motion I gave azee, econorm sachet, ors. It seems to be fine now. He has not pooped since yesterday but fever is coming again and again, though I am giving him dolo250 for fever. Until yesterday, fever did not crossed 100 but today it crossed 101. Kindly advise.
Hi, I am a 24 year old lactating mother and my daughter is 2.7 kgs at 66 days old she drinks enough milk urinates after every feed plays cries poops once a day does not spit up sneezes coughs rarely demands for continues feeds during the night is there any problem why is she underweight her birth weight is 2.490 kgs.
If your child comes out of bathroom and cries that while he or she poops it hurts, it's time that you start doing something for his or her constipation. This is a problem that is found among many children and most of the times, if left unnoticed, it can prove to be dangerous. There are many signs that will let you know that your child is suffering from constipation. For instance, if you find your child complaining about stomach pain, or bloating, there are chances that he or she is suffering from constipation.
In such a situation, your child needs your help, and you can do so by:
- Take a peek: It is something your child may not love you to do, but you must see his poop. The consistency of the poop must be of peanut butter. If it seems hard or is sticking to the walls, then your child is suffering. Take action soon.
- Give him more fiber: This is something that most children hate in their diet. Give him or her whole grains or food that is rich in fiber like carrots, brown rice, nuts, beans, lentils, banana, pasta and bread. Foods rich in fiber helpsin preventing constipation, and thus it may be of great help to your child too.
- Increase water in take: Children seldom drink water! They drink only when they are very thirsty. Do not promote this habit; instead ask them to drink more water. With the help of water your child can push through the food that they have eaten.
- A little juice may also help: Fruit juice is good for constipation, especially prune juice that acts as a laxative. Too much fruit juice is not good for them, but depending on their age, four to five ounces of fruit juice can be given as that helps in relieving constipation.
- Stimulate the rectum of your baby: Although it may seem a bit odd, yet it can be tried to help your baby get rid of constipation. Sometimes rectal stimulation helps the movement of bowel.
- Switch formula: If you are breastfeeding you baby, then there are very less chances that your baby will suffer from constipation. But if they are on instant food, the formula you are using may be a reason. Thus, you can switch formula and see if it helps.