Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Supriya Bhaduri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya BhaduriYour feedback matters!
Life as we know it can be quite harsh and mundane at times. While it may seem easy to lose interest from day to day, making it fun and exciting can require a little effort from your side. What makes anyone’s journey special is a dream to live for. You need to be excited and enthusiastic about this vision to carry it forward.
Positive and powerful tips to apply to your daily life
The most important fact that most people do not fathom is that every individual is in complete control of their life and destiny.
- Do what you love doing: People tend to go with the flow and take life as it comes, but this is the very cause of a dull and mundane life. We as human beings love the things we are good at and it only makes sense to do what we love to keep the excitement going and not make work feel like work, but a fun thing that arouses our passion. When you realize this, you will need to take a stand and start pursuing what drives you from within and gives your life purpose.
- Take control of your emotions: Our emotions are what dictate our mood and behavior at different times of the day. Our emotions have a direct impact on our productivity since they control the mental state we are in. So, it is important to know that we have the power to control our emotions. The events that occur in our day to day life can only influence our emotions if we let them. If you choose to live a rather fulfilling life you will have to opt to control your emotions and not let your emotions control you.
- Challenge yourself every day: This is directly linked to doing what you love. A human being cannot challenge himself to get better at what he does not love doing. This is why most people do not succeed in life and end up as a mediocre person. When you do what you like you are passionate about it and naturally look for ways to do it better. This is the way you challenge yourself. If the way that is better is tough for you to implement, then you strive to achieve that level of excellence.
- Do not get into make-believe mode: The first step to attainment is acceptance. You cannot attain a life that you desire if you are unable to accept your present circumstance. Most people keep worrying about their day to day problems and finally begin to get into the make-believe mode as a way to escape from their issues.
- Allow yourself to feel emotions: Life and feeling alive are all about being able to feel every emotion. Taking control of your emotions does not mean building a wall against certain emotions that make you feel sad. You can consider yourself successful in controlling your emotions when you can feel them and then productively channelize those feelings.
- Treat life as a journey and not a destination: The only reason you should have a dream is to have a reason to walk towards it. The very attainment of the goal is not the most exciting part, the walk is.
So, follow these simple yet practical tips and have an exciting and purposeful life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infection. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.