Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita PatelYour feedback matters!
I used nisha black naturals (kali mehandi) and my hair fall is started more than earlier. So I want to know nisha black naturals is safe for hair or have side effects.
I am having some skin allergy it started 2 days back and it's kind of some red patches which are itching on my body and getting over some parts of my body don't know what it is ?
My skin is very dull and tanned. What should I do to remove tanning and make my skin glowing and fresh? Should I go for facial?
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.
Hi I'm a male I have use many face wash for my oily face but it's still oily and didn't work for my oily face suggest me or tel me the best face wash for oily skin or for my oily face please help me please.
My hairs are dry, rough, frizzy and a bit curly. How do I make them straight and smooth and silky. And any advice on making them denser!
How to cure from scabies. I have this from last 40-50 days whole body is itching please suggest me strong treatment.
Healthy, beautiful and soft skin is a dream of everyone. A good and well balanced diet can help to get perfect skin. Make sure your diet is rich in vitamins and proteins, also natural herbs can be useful in maintaining healthy skin. Here are some healthy foods, herbs and natural tips for good looking skin.
Food for Healthy Skin
• Fresh Green Salad/Raw Vegetables: (2-3 serving/day) : Tomato, Cucumber, Radish, Carrot, Cabbage, Mentha, Coriander, Green Onion etc.
• Fresh green leafy Vegetables : (2-3 serving/day) : Spinach, Fenugreek, Gourd, French Beans, Green Beans, Peas, Cauliflower, Capsicum etc.
• Fresh seasonal fruits (3-4 serving/day) : Apple, Sweet Lemon, Litchi, Pear, Banana, Papaya, Pomegranate.
• Sprouted Cereals: Daily 1 Plate.
• Water intake 10-12 glass/day.
Natural Herbs for Healthy Skin
• Fresh Vegetables: Carrot, Tomato, Cucumber
• Fresh Fruits: Sweet Lemon, Pomegranate
• Leafy Vegetables: Spinach, Cabbage, Lemon, Mentha
Wash, peel, cut and mix any of the above combination. Extract juice and consume daily.
• Indian Gooseberry (Amla) – Quantity: 2
• Lemon – Quantity: 1
• Any fresh citrus fruit – Quantity: 2
• Fresh leafy veg. – Quantity: 100 gm
• Honey – Quantity: 1 teaspoon
Wash peel, cut and mix all the above items. Extract juice and consumes daily.
• Use face wash and body wash for cleaning face and body.
• Always apply moisturizer after bathing (whole body and face).
• Away from stress and junk and fast food.
I have heavy dandruff and I am also suffering from severe hairfall. I oil my hair once a week. I have tried natural remedies like (lemon and curd for dandruff) and medicated shampoos but nothing seems to work. Please suggest something to treat dandruff and hairfall.
I got few white hairs on my head like 4-6 What is the reasons for that? Should I pluck them off? What are the precautions? How should I get rid of them? I am 18 years old.
Caring for your #hair can be a daunting task no matter how simple it sounds. It can sometimes also be rather overwhelming too with all the different types of hair care products that are so widely available in the market. For instance, there are lots of different #masks, #serums and even #hair #balms. But it is not always possible to invest in different hair care product each month, as that can lead the budget go ashtray. Instead, it is always a much wise idea to take care of your hair in such a manner that would not break your bank or your pocket for that matter.
There are different types of hair #textures, but regardless of the kind of hair you have, there is no point in getting it blow dried every day. You can also choose the air drying for most days as that is the best choice for your hair. Blow drying can damage your hair without improving the texture.
Using #shampoo can strip your hair from its natural oil and also dries it up. If you happen to have your hair colored, shampooing every day will also zap your hair off the color and cause a lot of damage.
Try to avoid flat ironing your hair every day. Putting your hair into the clasps of the hot tools can make damages to your hair that is beyond repair. If you do have to make use of the ironing tools, make sure to go with the lowest possible heat setting and get it done quickly.
Air drying for #natural look of the #shiny and #glossy #hair
Avoid washing your #hair every day.
Instead, it is a good idea to #shampoo every alternate day or even better twice a week.
You might feel that using vinegar in the hair will make your hair and scalp smell like salad. But use of Vinegar after #shampooing the hair, provides a #shine and a #softness that is incomparable to any other #conditioner.
#Oiling your #hair can deep condition and #moisturize. Use of good Old Olive Oil or even Coconut Oil or soak the hair for an hour, wash off the hair after an hour. The hair would look and feel #soft and #silky.
Hair growth occurs either naturally or after a specific treatment for hair loss, hair thinning or even baldness. There are several treatments and solutions in the offering. Some of them are genuine and effective while many others are fads or ways to dupe harried people looking for solutions. Homeopathy is one field of alternative medicines that is highly effective in promoting hair regrowth and reducing or curing baldness in the process. It is a stream of medicine that is ancient wherein the doses are prepared by natural and sometimes herbal and mineral sources. People with a penchant for having thick dense hair or if they are suffering from baldness can turn to homeopathy for relief. Many practitioners prescribe the homeopathy medicines bearing the basic nature of a patient. A few specific medicines that are known to promote the hair growth are discussed below.
1. Lycopodium: this medicine is prescribed to those who are suffering from premature balding, including pregnant women and new mothers. The medicine is made from the spores of plants like club moss and is effective for both men and women.
2. Silicea: this is made from sandstones and human tissues and happens to be one of the most prescribed homeopathic medicines. It aids in making the hair stronger and nourishing the hair, thus taking its dryness away.
3. Natrum muriaticum: made from table salt, this medicine helps in hair growth for cases hair loss results from dry scalp and dandruff, skin and menstrual problems. Women suffering from menstrual problems also suffer from hair loss. This medicine is prescribed to them too.
4. Kalium cabonicum: this is prescribed a lot, specifically to stop thinning of hair, aiding the growth of hair in this process. It also cures brittle hair condition. Kalium cabonicum is made from the compounds which are used to make glass in Egypt.
5. Phosphorus: scalp disorders at times result in loss of hair in clumps. Phosphorus is prescribed for such situations.
6. Kali sulphuricum: as the name suggest, parts of this medicine is sulphur. It is available in liquid form and tablets as well. It should not be taken more than twice a day and should be discontinued after taking for a couple of weeks.