Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil SharmaYour feedback matters!
My Wife Aged 58 Years. Complaining Body pains Diabetic: Metformin Hcl 50 mg. 1 Tab. Daily. thyroid TSH 4.5 Medicine Thyronorm 50 Mcg /Daily. Pl. Suggest something.
Hi i am 26 year old female. Have vitamin d3 approx 16 ng/ml. I have alot of body pain and leg pain. I have alot of weakness plus skin is getting darker. My weakness and muscle pain is not letting me enjoy my life. What to do. I am lactose intolerant.. Doc suggested to take vitamin d3 60k. I took it in granules but pack says take with milk. What should I do. Should I take the tablet of vit d3. please give some treatment for lactose intolerance.
Hi. My mom is suffering from body pain since last 8 to 10 years. She feels pain in joints. We consulted to many doctors but no improvements. Her hand and foot swells many times.
My sister is 30 years old, married with a 10 year old son. She feels like somebody is killing her with a knife on the chest. She feels alot of pain from pain. She doesn't see anybody killing. She isn't hallucinating. She doesn't do anything all day. She just sits in one corner of the house and when somebody asks her. How's she. She starts crying. Sometimes she looks ok when she is working like when she is making food. But she says it's hurting from inside. She had not got periods also since the problem started. Is this some kind of mental disorder? If this is psychological problems then how is it affecting her menstruation! What is it? She used to feel the same 4 years before. But then a baba did something and it got cured. She became normal. Now the same problem have started again. please help. N please recommend any counselor who can do herat leastone counselling session for free.
I'm having swollen lymph nodes 4,5 inches below the back of ears on both sides, I'm not aware how long it is but noticed 2 month and ago, Lt node is painful to touch, no pain in Rt, itching pt in nape of neck some eruptions appear on and off I'm having headlice for so many years ,sometimes I feel pain in both axillary nodes also please answer if it it could be due to lice infestation or anything serious?
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.