Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil SharmaYour feedback matters!
My upper back hurts and unable me to run or jump and my body cannot absorb shock as my back hurts what to do.
Sir mere father ki age 69 hai 4 year se une ye pareshani hai une Chalne me paresani hoti hai pure shareer me kammpan rehti hai or vo gir jate hai
For about 10 days am feeling too much pain in the legs, back and half of my head maybe due to acidity / gastric problem as my tongue is also white and tastes awful. Kindly suggest a remedy.
I have pain in my whole abdomen and it continued by a week. When the pain begins it goes to the back. So suggest me good advice. Thanks.
I am suffering from the problem of full body pain from last two years. I have already take the medicine but can not feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel some relief in my body?
A headache is one of the most common ailments experienced by most people. While some have a definite cause and pattern, others come and go without a proper cause being identified. The severe ones which recur and can affect the quality of life are dreaded by the sufferers. In these people, they know the pattern to it and the thought of it can be scaring. With a lot of research being done, the good news is that there are simple but effective ways of managing these headaches.
Read on to know some of the most common simple ways to get rid of your headache.
- Quieten down: One of the triggers for a headache is bright light and sound and noise. When you try to reduce the amount of noise, light, and sound, surprisingly the headaches will disappear or reduce in intensity for sure.
- Eat on time: Hunger headaches are one of the most common types, and not many realize it. When the gap between two meals is too long, headaches occur. Eating on time is a good and simple way to manage headaches in those who are prone to it.
- Drink it up: Surprisingly, dehydration can lead to headaches, especially when combined with being out in the sun. For fear of having to pass urine, do not make the mistake of not drinking enough water. Keep sipping small amounts and prevent a headache.
- Meditate: Meditating and improving blood flow through the cells helps in preventing and/or reducing the intensity of headaches. This helps relax the muscles and improves pain tolerance too.
- Headgear: For those who are used to wearing tight headgear, loosening up can help in the relief of headaches. Be it a scarf or bandana or a hairband, this can compress blood flow and cause a headache. Loosening these can reduce a headache.
- Massage: A good massage around the forehead, neck, and shoulder is one of the best ways to relax and relieve headaches. This also soothes the nerves and improves blood flow.
- Hot/cold therapy: A good shower (preferred to bath) with alternate hot and cold water works wonders for most people with headaches. While the cold water soothes your nerves, the hot water improves blood flow and provides relief.
- Medications: Needless to say, if none of the above work for you, you would have to take medications. The trick to taking the pill that works for you (prescribed by the doctor, of course!) as soon as you realize the onset of a headache. This helps in controlling the pain quickly and getting rid of a headache.
While headaches are inevitable, there are definitely ways to manage them easily.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!