Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. SunilYour feedback matters!
I feel shivering when I talk with any person and my heart beat get high and when I talk with person for long time then I have to give pressure in my mind to understand. what should i do?
I am 43 years old I am suffering from Neuropathy and also I have back pain since three months (L3 l4 Mild disc Bulge. I am not able to sit and stand 5 to 8 hours any permanent solution is there please help me and also submitted my Medical Reports.
As told earlier my husband gts sudden shivers, giddiness n coldness in hands, feet sometimes, so had his glucose test done, fasting-109 n post-164. So does he have hypoglycemia?
Whenever I feel hungry and do not get the food, I start shivering. Even after having the food my body shivers for quite some time. It takes half an hour to be normal. Why it happens & what precautions I need to take?
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
Hi my sister has a severe migraine problem. It is very frequent and is triggered by almost anything. For example being in sun for a long period of time, travelling in a diesel car, not drinking enough water or sometimes for no reason. The pain is severe and she ends up vomiting almost everything she eats. She gets better only on the next day. What do you think should help minimise and normalise her troubles. Looking forward to hearing from all the esteemed doctors in the Lybrate community. Thanks in advance.
सर सिर मे अचानक एलेक्ट्रिक शॉक लगने टाइप दर्द होता है जो सिर्फ 1 से 2 सेकेंड तक रहता है लगता है अगर एैसा कूछ देर तक रहेगा तो मौत हो जयेगी ये कभी कभी रोज़ या महीना दो महीना मे होता है उचित मार्गदर्शन दे
I have a serious problem since more than an year now which I have no solution of. I have gone to neurosurgeon, psychiatrist, ent, etc. I feel drowsiness all day long and am not able to concentrate. Below are the symptoms I have followed by the tests I had done including blood test and mri. Symptoms: Day long Drowsiness - standing, sitting, walking, driving Fatigue Lack of concentration Memory loss A little speech problem (rare) Sleepy during driving Blurred vision Reading and Writing problem Headache mainly on both sides of the head nerve pain Understanding things take time Loss of appetite Focus lock Not refreshed after sleep even after 10hr End of the work shift after 8 hrs, I am totally exhausted. Ringing noise in left ear Test done: MRI of the brain and nerve - all clear Front sinuses MRI - all clear Neck xray - clear Blood test - all fine, hemoglobin 14.7, vitamin b12, b5 at good level, tsh 1.75, iron in level Psychoanalysis done - a little OCD but nothing harmful. Ear ent checkup - all clear Current medication: Anti depressant - 3months not effect My body: Height: 6ft 1in Weight: 73kg No feeling of sadness Fatigue 24x7 Strange fact: If I am feeling sleepy any point of the day or night and lay down on the bed with my eyes open, the high sleepy sensation subsides with in hour or two and feel a little comfortable.
I am suffering from migraine from 25 years. Every attack I take pain killers and vasograin also. Pl.suggest a medicine.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.