Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil MarwahYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor , My problem is that my back pains when I sleep on very cushion foam full mattress which is normally in all hotels available , and also feel pain when sleep on floor , what to do , I am in marketing job .Please tell.
I have pain in my knee. When I walk long and it will start after that so. Please tell us what to do that for this pain.
I am a 21 years female and my mom's 45 she is suffering from knees pain suggest any medicine for her.
Hello, I have been facing this problem for the last 4 years. Getting pain near the heart once every 1 hour, and hands shivering continuously every time 24/7. Consulted cardiovascular doctor thrice said no problem, then consulted gastro had some issues of gas but now I m getting lesser pains, however getting them on odd days again. Even at times vague pains across the body like shoulder, foot near the middle nerve, near the thigh, back side of the head etc. Please help me here to come out of the prob.
I am22 years old boy, I have a problem of back pain from last week. I used to try pain killer and ointment but not get relief so much.
My mother is suffering from knee pain as the pain has gone very vastly her walking style has changed completely. As we can't bear knee replacement process so, is there any alternate method for her knee pain problem? Is homeopathic treatment suitable? Pls inform me.
Hi im soumyajit sarkar age 23. I have a backpain badly over 1 month I use the pain relief bum bt it did not work so pls help and suggest me a good medicine.
I'm a 47 year old female. For the last one year I'm suffering from posterior tibial tendonitis (pain in the inner side of the ankle) in the left leg. I have flat feet. Is there any cure for this situation? I have started wearing footwear with medial arch supports.
I am 47 years old. I have diabetes from last 10 years. From last 1. 5 years I face problem in sensing me feet. What should I do?
Ankle fracture and disability to mobility for known dm 210/344 healing techniques from physicians concerned.
Q- I am 25 years old male and have backache for last two months. I have used painrelief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I have issue in my right leg. It is paining when I sit for few hours. Please try to give me the solution for this.
I'm 30 years old housewife used to work a lot, fibromyalgia. Know I had a lot of pain in my palm, wrist and it prolonges to elbow and shoulder how can it be treated.
Hi I am 20 years old my question is, in morning when I walk up there is pain in my back. What should i do?
I am pain in my legs & back. I cann't hold the heavy wait. I have taken several medicine but I don't get a relief.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.