Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I always get sick due to throat infection, I have consulted many doctors but no effective solution, I am using multi vitamins as well but no effect, bodyache also adds trouble with throat infection.
I am suffering from Sinusitis for the last few years. If I am exposed to cold (in A.C.Rooms, A.C.Cars, etc also) my nostrils get blocked and have breathing problem and will also get heavy Headaches. Kindly advice.
I have iron deficiency. Took iron supplements for few days (2 years back). Currently not under any medicine. I am having low pressure (110/60) problem every now and then. I feel very weak. Feels like I am going to fall. Recently I found that blood is clotting in my nose, though not in a huge quantity. But it's happening for few days (past 7 days). Any suggestions.
Today morning around 6.00am when I was half asleep I had a saviour stomach ache. After doing my motion then it the ache settled down this is the 3rd time I'm facing this same problem. The ache was so high that I started sweating like any thing and I felt giddiness also. I had dosa and tomato chuney last night. I did not eat anything outside for a week also. What would be the reason for this kindly help me.
I snore very loudly in my sleep, causing a great disturbance to my family, is there a cure for this.
I am 20 years person I am very suffered to the nose polyps what can do it thats problem cleared please tell us a suggestion.
I have burning problem in throat while taking normal spicy food. Can you suggest what I do to for it.
My daughter (26) sufferring from thyroid goitter. According to INMAS doctors it is a case of surgery. Whether it can be cured by medicines and surgery could be avoided.There are about 5 cysts in thyroid area.
My wife is feeling weak and often dizzy since last month. We saw a general physician who said it was just low bp. But more often than not, I think its a symptom of a bigger problem. What should we do?
Hi, I have continuously headache from last 6-7 days. With some feeling of dizziness. I am consuming crocin from last 3-4 on every night before sleeping but it couldn't help me. I have cold but after some hours its gone. The cold not come out . I think I have sinus problem. Please help me how I get relief from this headache Thank you.
Sir I am 27 years old. For last 9 months I am suffering from pain in throat, this pain I feel for few seconds in my throat and ear, in time I fill uneasy in my neck. I take some medicine, from. Read more.
I am a teacher by profession. From last few months, I am having pain in my throat. Whenever I talk a little, my throat starts paining. I am only gargling with hot water or taking strapsils. please suggest me some medicine.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.