Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Just one word! It's awesome.
If a person have low or poor intelligence can he increased it? if yes how much time it can take to cure it ?
I am 24 years female. Suffering from anxiety problems. I have these weird feeling of heartbeat and pumping sounds coming from head whenever I lay down. I have been prescribed to have zaptra and nuhenz once daily. Is it good to have these medications in this age. Can it lead to any complications if yes, then how many days should I limit these medications to avoid any complications. I have been prescribed to go for ct scan of brain if the situation doesn't improve. But I have a fear if CT scan shows any problems. Please help me in the right direction.
I always keep busy in C.A studies and my lots of weight is gone down and I have no time to take proper diet now how I can gain wait.
I have a problem of stammering. I consulted many doctors but my problem is with me. Im 24 years old and whenever I am but nervous I usually start stammering to any question I am being asked. Please help me if you have any suggestions it will be helpful.
Hi so when I get really bad about anxiety or In public I can't and it's really hard for me to go to the washroom and I can't control and hold my bladder in I always have to worry and find a bathroom anywhere I have urge incontinence and NBD neurogenic bladder disorder and I'm really scared and nervous and worried about going out of the house now in this case I always use pad liners or diapers underwear is this normal before I started buying pad liner and diapers I put toilet paper in my underwear butt I needed stronger protection for this problem is that okay.
I lost someone last year there was close me I am very depressed & lost please give me Tip for passing good time please help me.
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid farts unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens so.
I am 33 years old male. Married since 2.5 years. I've been diagnosed with RR Multiple Sclerosis last year and have been on medication since then (Tecfidera 200 Mg). My wife and I are planning to have a baby. I've got mixed responses from various sources on the question if my offspring will inherit Ms. Some say, there's only a minute chance while others say theres a very good possibility. Would really appreciate it if any Neurologist who is well versed and an expert in Multiple Sclerosis, would give the right answer, so that we could make an informed decision on having a baby or not. I would not want my baby to suffer with Ms. like me, because there is no cure for it.
I am 23 yrs old, feel not happy with my life, don`t know what to next and totally confused. I had completed my UG last year, have arrier of double digits. Till now don`t know how study, write and prepare for exam. Don`t know lead my life. Overall my life is question mark. Can you have any ideas to solve my problem!
Now I am about 19 years old but I have no beard, so it is my hormone problems. And I forget something, memory loss. What shall I do?
i am 26 years old. I am feeling depressed over a breakup with girlfriend and unable to recover from it. I just want to recover from it.
My wife is suffering from depression(schezirophonea) . Doctor has prescribed tablet, now she has stopped taking the tablet. I dont see the normal .What do you suggest me to do?
Madam, I am a student of B. Com and in past I was a good student scoring more than 80% in all the exams. But, now a days I can not concentrate on studies and which lead to fall in my marks. And I can not able to study for 1hour also. I was having some relationship problem and some problems with my girlfriend but I do not know how to overcome this. But I really want to study in a proper manner. Madam what should I do to overcome that problem? One more thing is that I usually walk over the roads for 20hours a day without any reason I feel good by that but its not good.
I am 54 yrs old diabetic since 8-9 yrs. I take regular both time medicine as advice by local Dr. At ranchi (jharkhand). My fasting position of test is continued between 145- 160. I am walking 3-4 kms regularly. Other test reports is normal. I feel anxiety. Please advice me further.
If you thought that fame and money are enough to keep a human being happy and healthy, then you could not be more mistaken. Mental and physical ailments can affect anyone at any time. Celebrities in particular are even more prone to mental disorders with their stressful lives that are centred around topping their past success with even more success, and filling their bank accounts with even more money.
So let us cast a glance on the Bollywood or Indian movie industry stars who have suffered from mental disorders:
- Shah Rukh Khan: After his shoulder surgery, Shah Rukh Khan went through a bout of severe and debilitating depression. This surgery had to take place due to an injury sustained on set during the year 2008. Depression and anxiety are known to affect people who have been going through chronic physical ailments and are forced to give up an overactive lifestyle. When this jet setting superstar was confined to bed, he fell into a state of despair and hopelessness. With the help of therapy and positive thinking, he was able to get back on his feet again and portray his charismatic persona on screen.
- Deepika Padukone: The dimpled actress recently came out in the open about her recent brush with depression and anxiety when she was busy promoting her blockbuster movies. She ended up going for therapy and taking control of the problem before it took control of her life. Once she had recovered from the overwhelming phase with proper therapy, she began to support mental health care causes so that more people would become aware and learn to take the necessary steps once they recognised the symptoms.
- Parveen Babi: She was one of the most beautiful actresses of her time who was also featured on the Time Magazine cover - a huge feat for an Indian celebrity at that point! Shortly after being diagnosed with depression and paranoid schizophrenia, she moved to USA. Overwhelmed with chronic depression and debilitating schizophrenia, she ended her life with suicide at her apartment in Mumbai.
- Sanjay Dutt: He may have played and aced the role of Doctor Munna Bhai on screen, but this actor suffered from insomnia and depression during his prison stay. The untimely demise of his mother and legal hassles followed by marital problems led to this state until he took the initiative to recover and get back to a normal way of living.
- Manisha Koirala: This well known actress suffered from acute clinical depression during her short marriage. With therapy and divorce behind her, she has started scripting her new life again.
These celebrities show us that we must take charge and bounce back no matter how profound the problem.