Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suman Sachdev
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suman SachdevYour feedback matters!
He has painful sores on his tongue since August. He has his diabetes under control. No blood pressure. Please note that he is 82 years old.
If you’re ejaculating and climaxing sooner than you and your partner would like, sex may not be satisfying for either of you. It’s a problem called premature ejaculation (PE). Though there is no set time that defines what is a 'normal time' of ejaculation, coming within a minute can be safely classified as PE. People variously describe it as 'I am coming too soon', 'early ejaculation', 'semen/liquid coming out immediately', 'quick ejaculation', 'less stamina', 'jaldi gir padta hai', etc.
Premature ejaculation can cause embarrassment or even frustration, as
- male loses erection and can no longer continue sex,
- both partners find that they do not have enough time to enjoy sex.
- PE leaves the female partner aroused and unsatisfied.
This may lead to frustration for both, and can potentially hurt the relationship, affect the sexual response cycle of the woman, and negatively impact the male's self-esteem. PE is very commonly experienced by young men, and will slowly resolve on its own with sexual experience and age. Almost 40% of men have experienced PE at one time or other in their lives. PE is common when the sexual partners are new or when it has been several days since you have last ejaculated.
What causes premature ejaculation?
The exact causes of PE are not yet established. Many factors are attributed to PE, ranging from biological (low serotonin levels) to psychological causes and situational factors.
- Biological causes: Serotonin is a natural substance made by the nerves. An increase in serotonin levels in the brain help men prolong the time taken to ejaculate and low levels of this substance can lead to PE.
- Psychological factors:
- Masturbation? Contrary to the popular belief, masturbation per se does not cause PE. But the way one masturbates might! For ex., if one has been ejaculating rapidly during masturbation, it is likely that the same (rapid ejaculation) will continue in sexual intercourse too. On the contrary, if one has learned to hold ejaculation and stay longer in masturbation, the same can be adopted in sexual intercourse too.
How is PE treated?
It comes as a relief to know that, this most common male sexual problem has a high success rate with treatment programs. PE need not be life-long and that with some help, it can be overcome. Overcoming Premature Ejaculation and staying longer in sex is possible in two ways:
1. Through medical treatment
The first consists of oral medication and/or topical numbing creams for external application. They will help you improve your ejaculatory latency (time it takes to ejaculate). They provide quick relief from the problem thus helping restore the missing pleasure & satisfaction for both partners in sexual life. However, the effect of drugs is not ever-lasting. That is where the natural methods come into the picture.
2. Natural methods
In the natural methods of ejaculatory control, we help you understand what exactly is causing premature ejaculation (PE), and what actions trigger ejaculation, and then teach dos and don'ts and specific techniques to control ejaculation. Some of the popular methods include the stop-start technique, the squeeze technique, the Abhisarika technique, to mention a few. These methods are easy to learn but need some effort and practice. Once learned, they could give a long-term benefit. The whole program may last from 4-8 weeks, depending on the pace of your learning and mastering the techniques. Guidance will be provided as and when needed within this period to help you gain control. It would be a good idea if the couples are not in harmonious relationship, counseling and therapy for relationship issues should precede PE treatment. Some men with PE also have erectile dysfunction (ED, erection problem) too. For such men, ED is treated first, followed by PE. Help and assistance for Premature Ejaculation (PE) is available through Lybrate.com. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Aphrodisiacs are certain foods believed to enhance passion and romance. They derive their name from ‘Aphrodite’, the Greek goddess of love; which makes their application kind of obvious.
Using foods and drinks to ignite desire is nothing new. People have been consuming a variety of foods over the centuries, believing that it will help them perform better or will make the experience more intense.
But, do they really work?
1. Not always sweet: The humble chocolate made from cacao beans has been touted as a magical sexual elixir for centuries. According to legend, Montezuma, an Aztec leader, drank nearly 50 cups of chocolate in a day. He believed all that chocolate will enhance his promiscuity (he probably only increased his insulin levels). However, it is not all hearsay, chocolate does have some scientific basis. Chocolate boosts serotonin and has phenylethylamine (a mood-lifting compound) and this connects them to stimulation and arousal.
The catch in this is that you would have to consume a sickening amount of chocolate if you wanted the total benefit. You would get an upset tummy before the chocolate starts working.
2. Alcohol is not your friend, not really: Alcohol has persisted as a mystic love potion for years. This is mostly due to the fact that ancient Persians who believed that if newlyweds drank mead (a fermented concoction of spices, berries, water and honey) for a month after their marriage, it promoted desire and fertility. The word ‘honeymoon’ originated from this practice and the belief that alcohol boosts sexual abilities started from here as well. There is actually no scientific basis backing this claim up.
While a glass of alcohol may help in the night getting started, too much of it actually has an anaphrodisiac effect. It can, as a matter of fact, decrease your libido.
3. Mythical oysters: The original playboy of Italy, Casanova swore by oysters and so do people now. But the effect of oysters is generally mythical, as no one is actually sure how it helps and how much of it will help. Casanova apparently ate 50 oysters a day, which will only make you feel really full and uncomfortable in reality (it could even warrant multiple trips to the bathroom).
However, oysters do contain zinc, which has been linked to increase the production of testosterone. As mentioned above, it still requires research as to how oysters really affect libido.
I am 35 years female having hypothyroidism. Though my results come to normal during blood test I suffer hair fall brittle bent nails and eczema .do I still need to do any further tests or just require additional supplements.
Why is my erection smaller than it should be? Am I getting enough blood flow to my manhood? Why do I feel "softer" than usual, especially when I feel excited and aroused during sex? Can my partner tell? Is there any way to improve my staying power and stamina without drugs? And if so, HOW so?
Any of these questions sound familiar? If you are anything like tens of thousands of men (and women)! who have read our articles over the last year, the chances are, you have questions about erection size, and optimal sexual performance as well. The truth is, with so much myth, marketing hype and quite frankly, disinformation out there in the world of mens health and sexual optimization, it's NO surprise you may be confused.
In this article we take a look at 4 of the most common questions we get about erection size, and the best ways to enhance both your performance in bed, as well as your self - confidence. Curious to know more? Continue reading as we take a closer look below.
What is the easiest way to increase erection size and strength?
As far as questions go, this is the big one. (no pun intended)! The easiest way to enhance erection size is to optimize 2 lifestyle rituals. The first is your diet. And the second is your exercise routine, both male enhancement oriented exercises and equally as critical, more conventional cardiovascular exercises as well. Why Because your erection size is largely a function of blood flow. And blood flow is suppressed by a low nutrient based diet and a lack of cardiovascular exercise and inversely, improved by enhancing both.
What types of dietary changes are required?
The best way to "eat" yourself to a longer and stronger erection is actually to eat for longevity as well. Any diet that is focused on plant based nutrition, will have a positive effect on blood flow. Healthy fats from nuts, seeds, avocados and oily fish. Staying away from lots of sugar, processed meats and fats, and refined grains will help as well. The truth is, the same diet you may try before running a marathon, or doing a long distance sort of sport, is the same approach you'll want to try to lengthen and strengthen your erection as well!
Do PE oriented exercises work for increasing erection size?
Some do, absolutely. The best exercise for beginners is the jelq. This will help stress and stretch the spongy tissue in your penis to accommodate all the nutrient rich blood that dietary changes will bring. The more new tissue you create through "stretching" your anatomy, the fuller and harder you'll be able to get while erect.
In terms of stamina improvements? Kegel exercises, PC elevations and other techniques that work the PC muscle in the pelvic wall can be hugely helpful. Believe it or not, there are even exercises for avoiding urination for long periods of time that many believe can help "train" the sensitive nerves and physiology in your manhood to "resist" ejaculation for long periods of time. (I know a very well respected sex therapist who claims to have achieved great results with her clients using this approach)
Is there any MENTAL game involved in increasing erection size, and stamina?
Absolutely! The key is, relax during sex if you want a longer, stronger and harder erection. Why? When you are worried, you produce more cortisol, the stress hormone. Cortisol constricts your blood vessels, and causes all sorts of sexual dysfunction. On the other hand, a feeling of calm and confidence increases testosterone in a whole bunch of ways, and this will increase blood flow and your erection strength and length as a result!