Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sulabh TripathiYour feedback matters!
My father who is 84 years of old is facing acute infection in mouth since last 4 years. All tests including biopsy were done but it is not coming to normal. He is not able to eat any vegetables even without any spice he feels irritated and his mouth including upper surfaces looks red and over sensitive. Some mouth gels applied but no difference in this. Please help as all doctors of ENT and Dentists were consulted in Bhubaneswar and cuttack region. Please do help me. So mahapatra.
I am getting mouth ulcers frequently. What is the exact reason for mouth ulcers? How can we get rid of it?
Is Jaw expansion for 30 years old person possible who is having a smokers pallet. Is it possible to cure a chain smokers pallets.
My wife is 30 years old and she has toothache vocationally and sever, she also had meningioma operated successfully.
Mere teeth main pilapan h. Main apne daat ko chamkana chahta huun. Aap koi paste ya gharelu upchar bataiye.Please tell.
There is a large hole in one of my grinding teeth in the lower jaw. It causes a slight pain when I eat something. What can I do?
My tooth is ruining during my tooth cleaning up. Its abrasion during my cleaning by toothbrush making my teeth thin and now a day when I take cold or hot drink of water then its irritate. Kindly give me suggestion.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.