Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir SahaiYour feedback matters!
Good Evening Doctor. My Age Is 25 (M) and I am not married. From last two weeks on wards I have a habit of masturbation and I tempted to see the porn videos. All my friends have girl friends and they are enjoying sex with their girl friends. I do not have sex and Girl friend till now. How can I control myself to masturbation. Will it lead to any any. In future is there any problem with my wife during sex. Does masturbation have any disadvantages like decreasing sperm count. Please tell me the solution for my problem.
Hi mam/sir meri age 23 hai aur mujhe acidity ka bht problem hota hai aur acidity pure body mai hoti hai like leg mai etc aur muh pura sukta hai jisse kuch khane ka man nai karta.
Hello doctor I am posting this query after getting frustrated from seasonal allergy. (1) I am from rajasthan where weather is dry (2) from dec 2011 to Dec 2015 ,I was in dibrugarh ASSAM. During this period, I became victim of this allergy Now I describe my problems DURING WINTER (IN ASSAM ONLY)-during full winter I suffer problems of itching in eyes. Sneezing continuously. Runny nose and due to all this body pain also and some times headache (I repeat sometimes headache) . In between if I shifts to rajasthan THIS PROBLEM IS NO LONGER AND everything IS NORMAL BUT WHEN I BACK TO ASSAM PROBLEM STARTS AGAIN. . DURING RAINY SEASON- problem is same as above .but I mention some difference during rainy seasons humidity is more but weather is hot I feel hotness as normally but when I starts cooler or fan ,my sneezing starts, nose starts running and itching in eye also. Now I am bareilly (up) and here weather is also more humid and its raining also. So I am facing problem again WHEN THIS PROBLEM BECOME WORSE I FEEL DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING ALSO. Also during winter I feel extreme cold and I'm much prone to get cold very soon During summer I feel extreme hotness NOTE: WHEN I GO TO RAJASTHAN I DNT FEEL THIS PROBLEM DESPITE OF ANY KIND OF SEASONS. . Hopefully you will understand my problem well and provide me better solution. I have gone to allopathic doctors many times but every time they give some times avil-25 ,sometimes levocetirizine. Eye drops .nasal drops. But nothing has worked in long term. Plzzzzz guide me Thanx.
Here are types, causes and treatments of erectile dysfunction.
Hello viewers I am doctor Rahul Reddy. I am a microsurgical andrologist. I deal with the erectile dysfunction and male infertility and all men's problems. Today let us discuss about erectile dysfunction which is very common in all age groups.
So when there is a erectile dysfunction people get panic they visit sort of sexologists unqualified cracks and they get worried. See erectile dysfunction is of four types one the first one is psychological and second one is hormonal erectile dysfunction and third one is Vasogenie erectile dysfunction the fourth one is a neurological erectile dysfunction. So the first two like psychological erectile dysfunction and hormonal erectile dysfunction these are very easy to treat and it can be diagnosed by any urologist. Psychological erectile dysfunction is due to fear our performance anxiety, when a male tries to perform or how intercourse and if he fails he carries this fear to the next intercourse. Instead of going with excitement he is going with fear so obviously he fails. So if this gets carried away then he can never perform.
So most of the young males are they come to us they come to me with this these kind of problems. Generally these are the patients where we put them on medications to give them confidence. Once they perform normally with these medications they get confidence then after that they don't have to use this medications on a regular basis. Coming to second type of erectile dysfunction it is hormonal erectile dysfunction this is commonly seen in various of in young patient and as well as in old patients. Here when we talk about hormones the first hormone we discuss is testosterone. So why this hormone is on the lower side. Commonly the first common cause is lack of exercise.
Second one is stress at work. Third one is sedentary lifestyle and fourth one is lack of proper sleep. The twelve to five is a peak time for Hormone production. So if you are not in deep sleep in this time, then your Hormone production is not normal. Regularly work for 30 minutes a day and eat healthy food avoid junk food and third one you have to avoid anxiety and stress and fourth one you have to be properly sleep early in the night and wake up early morning. So if you maintain these things that testosterone levels will come to normal level and you see change in 15 to 20 days.
Then coming to third form of erectile dysfunction vasculagenic erectile dysfunction here the blood vessels inside the penis or are damaged so because of these damaged blood vessels the blood is not flowing properly into the penis. For what we advise these patients instead of treating the problem it's better to avoid the problem. So alcohol initial days it will give a boost later it will kill your erection. The same time people with high cholesterol have to avoid junk food, they have to regularly exercise, they have to maintain their cholesterol and triglycerides in the normal levels and when it comes the fourth one neurological erectile dysfunction this is very rare. This is commonly seen in patients who had spinal surgery and patients who had accidents so a spinal cord injury.
So if you have these problems just get your testosterone test done and visit a local urologist. Urologists are the right people to find out and treat these patients so ideally for an erectile dysfunction patient the cost of initial evaluation should not be more than six or seven thousand rupees. With the help of lybrate you can book my appointment. You can come to my clinic which is located in Jubilee Hills Hyderabad.
I have the habit of doing masturbate. What should I have get relieve from it? Will be there any problem with it?
When I was having sex with my girlfriend, during foreplay my penis was hard, but while the time I started put condom for intercourse it was no more hard. And after that I tried to make it hard but I couldn't, can you help me with this.
I am a 41 years old diabetic patients last 8 years and my last fb is 113 mg/dl, pp is 89, creatinine is 1.12,TSH is 2. 28, SGpt is 35 U/L but SGpt is 65 U/L.Can I take medicine udiliv 150 for lowering SGpt? Can I eat milk, fish and Bread?
I have chest pain (left) since 4 days and have pain left side of stomach since 2 days. To whom I need to meet and what reports I should ask in clinical lab ?
I have the digestion problem I go to the stool about three times a day and the stool is in very liquid form I am also not releasing the gas (CO2) it is really very big problem to me please suggest me some medicine I had visited to some doctors but they did not get success to cure my this problem.
I am suffering from cold. Generally my cold starts with winter, every morning I use to suffer from cold, with running nose, sore throat, sneezing, watery eyes. But so after the sun rises high my symptoms a gone as sudden. Can you help me in this?
I am 30 yr old. Suffering from type 2 diabetics. M also planning for future. My fasting 120 & pp 170.
My friend is 18 years old and she is suffering from PCOS. Recently a month ago due to side effects of allopathic medicine a clot was formed in her left leg due to which she has to stop her medicines. So want these sudden stopping of medicine affect her. What should we do now? Go for homeopathy?
It is to be noted that a large chunk of a child’s genetic code is carried by the male procreation cell. Some other interesting facts about the male procreation cell, the sperm, are listed below:
- Diet affects a man’s sperms: A man’s daily diet plays a major role in the health of his sperm. The choice of food has a big impact on sperm. For example, a publication in The Journal of Biology and Reproduction, 2011, has shown that DHA (an Omega-3 essential fatty acid found in cod liver oil and salmon) aids in improving the morphology of the sperm. Increase in DHA levels can turn a sperm with a round head into a healthy sperm with a cone-shaped head and fill it with important enzymes that aid in egg-opening. Increase in levels of DHA also helps in improving sperm mobility. Another study has shown that men who consume an excess of 3 cups of coffee per day exhibit a reduction in concentration of the sperms as well as total sperm count along with poor quality of the sperm.
- Health of sperm can be improved by climaxing regularly: Production of semen is reduced due to irregular ejaculation or abstinence from sex.
- Wireless Technology is capable of damaging sperm: Recent studies have shown that laptops using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet damages sperm via non-thermal effects. Hence, scientists suggest that men should try to avoid keeping laptops on their laps directly and should keep their cell phones in places other than the pant pockets.
- Extra energy for penetrating the egg: The journey of a sperm is long and vigorous; an incredible amount of energy is needed to penetrate the ova. Naturally, there is a dearth of energy when the sperm finally reaches the ova. At this time, a stream of energy is provided because of a burst of progesterone from the female. This energizes the sperm, which in turn, helps in penetration of the egg.
- Protection: The immune system assumes that sperms are foreign invaders because they carry only half the DNA as compared to other cells. Hence, there are special protective cells present in the testicles that create a barrier which tends to attack the sperm cells.
- Life span: The publication of a study in Biology of Reproduction (1984) has stated that sperm cells, in appropriate conditions, have a life span of up to 5 days within a woman’s body.
- Negative impact of lifestyle choices on sperms: A number of studies have shown that men having habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, consuming caffeine and who are obese have hampered fertility. This has a negative effect on the health of a sperm. Men who frequently consume alcohol tend to exhibit poor sperm concentration and lowered sperm mobility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.