Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir SahaiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sweaty palms from a long time. I hesitate shake hand when some offers me their hand. What to do?
I am a 47 yrs old man. I have a pain under my foot (sole). It's increase after rest. (when I stand up after sitting position or from bed). Please Give me a solution.
Hello Doctors, I am 24 years old Male unmarried, I have a serious and personal question to ask you" How to Control the sexual moods and thoughts? Especially when I am alone.
I am 29 yrs old suffering from deficiency of Vitamin D since 3 yrs. I cannot tolerate the heat of the sun even in winter seasons. What should I do?
I am 28 years old male. I did not have slept at least 2 hours from a day. I tried meditation as well as yoga, but its all useless. What can I do? Is there any recent medicines? Pls tell me.
Headache is there since a week. And I am not having a proper sleep because of this. please help me out sir.
I had surgery of my stomach on 2nd aug at pgi Chandigarh. It's of 18 stitches. Actually I was having pain in my stomach from last 6 months so I went to pgimer after consulting with local doctors so they told that they are having doubt of paraduodinal hernia and it needs to be operated. But during surgery there is no problem of paraduodinal hernia found only two small balls of. Muscle were found of 1.5 and 2 cm nearly and after testing in lab they were found to be normal no serious disease was there . Now I am on rest from 2nd aug and I want to take some supplement of milk which should provide me sufficient proteins acc to my body so that I can recover faster. Which supplements should I take? Someone advised me protein x is it good?
I am 55 years old 181 cm height 88 kg weight Fasting 185 Post. 288 Please suggest me to control my sugar level and medicine.
A dog has bite my son's finger, now what should I do? Which injection would be good to prevent the decease.
My husband seems to have a lot a irritation and pain in his ass hole sometimes so severe that he cannot sit also. He used to get bleeding also but nowadays he is not getting bleeding but have pain. What medicine should we give so that he can be relieved from the pain. Is this the symptoms of piles? Whom should we consult? Any good doc in faridabad who can help us.
My left and right heel was paining a lot since 3 days. 6 years back my left heel has got crack at one side. From that day onwards whenever I am standing for long time my left foot swells. What should I do for reducing this pain.
Sir I passing mild fresh blood in my stool since 1 month. Just surface the stool. I have no pain. Sir what is the reason blood? I am very much fear. Sir is it cancer?
The urologic system includes all problems related to the urinary system including the kidneys, bladder, ureters, urethra, and the prostate. These problems could range from trauma, injury, inflammation, infections, and muscular problems like overactive bladder, prostate hypertrophy, sexual disorders (candidiasis, erectile dysfunction, etc.), tumors or overgrowths, infections of any part along the entire tract, and even erectile dysfunction.
Let us quickly look at the most common ones kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, and vaginal candidiasis.
- Kidney stones: These are calcium deposits, which can seat themselves in any part of the kidney and sometimes even in the ureter. These can cause significant sharp, shooting pain in the back of the abdomen. The pain is almost diagnostic, and while small stones may pass on their own, others may require shock wave lithotripsy to break the bigger ones into smaller ones, which can then pass on their own through urine. Dietary modifications may also be required to prevent the formation of stones, as most people tend to have recurrence of stones.
- Prostate hypertrophy: One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic enlargement (BPH). There would be a constant urge to urinate, simultaneous difficulty initiating a stream and a feeling of incomplete emptying. These happen more at night, and diagnosis is very easy, any elderly male who shows these symptoms is almost diagnostic of BPH. This requires a standard surgical procedure known as transurethral resection of the prostate, which is a same-day surgery and quite non-complicated.
- Urinary tract infections: This is one of the most common infections, which can be acquired from the use of public bathrooms and unhygienic bathroom practices. There is chance for infection of the entire tract starting from the urethra to the ureter, the bladder, and the kidney. These run the course of any infection. Treatment is usually with a course of oral antibiotics along with symptomatic treatment of the other symptoms like fever, muscle ache, etc. In very rare cases, systemic antibiotics may be required.
- Erectile dysfunction: One of the most common, but undisclosed male sexual problem is erectile dysfunction. There is inability of the male to achieve and/or sustain an erection, sufficient to have a satisfactory sexual intercourse. This has both physical and psychological reasons, and may also be due to hormonal imbalance. Very often, a discussion with a counselor would be required to treat the couple, as involving the partner is very important.
- Vaginal candidiasis: The normal vaginal flora is very rich with the fungi Candida, and when immunity is low, candidiasis develops. There could be symptoms like foul-smelling discharge, itching, and redness. A course of topical antifungal agents is usually effective in treating this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.