Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudheer Sahaye
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudheer SahayeYour feedback matters!
I am 55 yrs old suffering from sugar, bp, from last eight yrs & knee pain in right leg from last 2 yrs. Hba1c 7.7 % bp 130/80 mmhg pulse 8 bpm weight 112.9 kg height 6.3 feet medicines tab: janumet 50mg/1000mg 2 a day morning 1 night 1 amlozaar - h 1 morning supradyn 1 morning orceringm 2 a day mor 1 nyt 1 alpha d3 0.25mcg mor 1 please let me know any permanent solution if any regards,
Hi yogesh here to say frankly my penis size is 1 inch flaccid and 3 inch erected I'm worried about my size of penis I won't smoke or drink nor masturbation but still there is some problem I am getting married in next 6 months I worried about my sex life please suggest a medicine with can increase size of penis With regards yogesh Waiting for you r valuable answer.
I got cut on penis foreskin during sex I don't know how, but it's painful. I was having sex without condom. After sex I really got unbearable pain and I see that there is some blood it's 4 am and couldn't sleep. And now there is swelling I'm very afraid. Please tell me any good suggestion what should I do now? Will I get any kind of infection? Please tell me I'm really afraid.
He was suffering from diabetes from past 15 years. He had never taken the insulin. But from past 1 year he had swelling in his left leg also he is handicapped. Plss sugest me why he has swelling in his left leg?
Sir my mother is suffering from dysentery with blood and pus she is taking medicine but not improving she goes at least 6 times for focus stool and blood comes with pain.
I have erectile dysfunction. Someone told me here to take damiaplant. Can I take damiaplant and shilajit at a time. I am suffering from premature ejaculation too. I am not alcoholic not smoker, Sports person.
I'm unmarried and my weight has gone up to 80kgs and my age was 31. I have irregular menstrual problem and my doctor declared that I have a PCOD. Doctor suggests me to use Bigomet 1000mg & All9 pills until I got a pregnancy. So I would like to reduce my weight. Now i'm taking my diet, Yoga, walking half an hour, 17mins cycling and also I started to go slim clinic to reduce 20kgs weight. In my diet, I can't take green tea due to ginger& garlic flavour added. Due to that i'm getting allergy and getting itching & pimples.(Recently I had a skin problem) So can you suggest me which foods that I reduce heavy weight loss through foods & drinks. How many litres of water should I drink for a day? please help me out.
While it is common news that alcohol consumption leads to weight gain, recent studies have made a startling discovery, wherein long term moderate drinkers have shown symptoms of maintaining an optimal weight, even losing excess fat more than those who abstain from drinking at all. While harder alcoholic drinks are more likely to affect the liver and hence the level of fat in the body, weight gain because of alcohol is also dependent on a number of other factors like how often you drink or how much you drink in one session. This is compounded by each individual's capability to metabolize the alcohol, or work it off.
It is important to know how many calories your drink accounts for:
- Tequila, whiskey, rum and their other variations have more or less the same amount of calories.
- Beer constitutes a little more calorific value than those mentioned above, while wine and champagne have the least amount of calories among proper alcoholic drinks. This is why wine should be the preferred drink for those more susceptible to weight gain.
- Cocktails like margaritas or pina coladas have at least four times the number of calories than unmixed drinks. So, one must proceed with caution while ordering endless free cocktails at a party.
- If cocktails are your thing, opt for a Bloody Mary, it has lesser calories. People more prone to consume a high calorie diet on a regular basis, or are already overweight, tend to put on more weight even after moderate alcohol consumption.]
- Also remember that drinking small amounts frequently leads to weight loss rather than the misconception of drinking copious amounts at long intervals.
- Doctors even prescribe a daily glass of wine with and after dinner nowadays. Studies stipulated the optimal number of drinks per week to four, maximum five.
- One drink per day in case of women, and two for men is a good regimen to get you started with losing weight through alcohol consumption.
- You must also be careful about the food you accompany your drinks with; make sure their high calorie value does not unsettle the entire process.