Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudheer Sahaye
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudheer SahayeYour feedback matters!
I have skin allergy. Itching on my skin and then convert into spot When I take medicine it is alright when leave the problem start again Any solution.
Please suggest Even though I am taking 3 liters of water and green leafy vegetables more fiber diet, doing walking, pranayama,asanams exercises, I am suffering from hard motion. How to do? What is difference between laser and stapler? When there is constipation, Hemorrhoids recurrence chance?
I am 24 years old. I feel my body temperature is high. especially during sleeping. When I wake up in the morning I can feel that high temperature. Give me some solutions to this issue.
My problem is excessive wind formation in stomach and urge to shit many times. I have been taking self medication, like entire quenol, nizonide O,
I am suffering from fever for last three weeks and I can not take a medical treatment what can I do.
At my home they take antibiotics azithromycin without doctors prescription when having cold but I'm against it please tell when to take antibiotics is it good to take antibiotics as per our own decisions.
I was taking xylaric 100 once a day for two months later on Dr. Advice I started taking 300 once a day but after one month I developed skin allergy first on legs hands later on my back. And I was asked to take certizene and momate creamy to apply on effected areas. It did help me but it still there on my back. However after taking two strips (20 tab) 1xd for 8 days and later 2x day I stopped taking certizene. Pl help as my wbc count are 34000 (wait & watch advise)
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1. Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.