Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha Rani BairajuYour feedback matters!
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.
I have a fibrodenema in my right breast and when the doctor's suggested me to leave as it is as there no harm. But I am confused if you should operate it or leave as it is. Please advise me on this.
Hi last month on 12 th Nov .within 24 hrs of sex. I had taken I pill. My period should come on 5 th December. I am having slight bleeding from 4th December. I am not getting what it is? Please help.
Iam a boy and I had a sex with guy an unprotected sex but he said he don't have aids but now I have some rashes and hand pain and cough is this a aids symptoms.
I want to ask that my menstrual cycle is not normal from past three months. My last cycle was started on 23feb n ends on 11 march. N after dat again menstrual cycle starts on 27march. Is it hormonal imbalance or anything else. I am concerned.
I'm 33 and my wife is 25 years old. We got married in February'15. Now we are planning for child. But just after intercourse all semens are coming out from her vagina. Don't know what to do. We are in very much depression. How can she conceive? Is there proper technique or method? Which time is good to get pregnancy? Need your help, Please suggest.
Hi I'm chandra, I'm 31 years old. I tried to conceive on my fertile days (12th to 16th day ), I was getting white discharge from day 11th to day 19th. Periods comes in 30 days. Today is 23rd day but I'm not getting any symptoms of pregnancy. Is this white discharge common? Kindly guide me, if this white discharge will affect our pregnancy planning?
What is the best way to get pregnant? We've been trying from last 7 months but couldn't succeed. My wife's cycle is irregular, it comes normally 6 days before and there have been months where it came 10 or even 12 days before. Does it make any difference?
I Just had a period 3 days before and today I had unprotected intercourse .Will I be getting pregnant?
My wife 7 week pregnant. We consulted with doctor. Doctor advise for scanning during scanning baby heart betting not found. So doctor advise after one week again scan. My question is any serious problem for baby please advise thanks.
I have frequent pee problem from last few days. And sometimes my stomach cramps and my vagina also pains. Am I pregnant.
I have missed my period of 14 days I have back pain also but I am not feeling swelling on my brest I it's chance to be a pregnant or not
I am 21 years old. Recently I have missed my periods, I generally have irregular periods. I have been on medication for 6 months n next tym I got it on time now it is missed. I had unprotected intercourse during the period but I had unwanted 72 after it but beyond 72 hours but before 75 hours. I m tensed as I have missed my period and now there has been 10 days from the date. There was little spotting after 10 dayd of my last period as well. I am feeling dizziness since 2-3 days. I have 9. 3 hemoglobin and even took thyroid precautionary medicine before. Please suggest.
I am in the 10 week of pregnancy, I felt sudden pain in my lower abdomen, vaginal area and felt I want to urinate frequently, infact went for around 3 times in an hour, I visited my care giver, she mentioned it as a symptom of urine infection and has given ziffi 200 is it the right diagnosis, she has asked me to take plenty of fluids, at the moment i am taking duphston and a ll9 both medicines.
Eating with freedom this diwali and look fabulous
Yes, you read it right. It's the time of the year again when our phone beeps every few minutes, the message is the same, it's a happy diwali message; and images of sweets and savoury which tempt us. But the irony is that now we want to look skinny and not healthy and also we teach our children not to eat them and instead buy them cakes, pastries and chocolates.
We need to understand the secret behind our traditional foods prepared specially on some occasions like chikki and wheat pongal during sankranti festival, thandai during shivratri and ladus during ganesh festival which teaches us what to eat and when to eat and how to eat. So here's where I simplify things for you
The five ground rules
Rule no. 1: go local
Going local will automatically mean that you are eating seasonal produce. The benefits of what you eat seasonal are manifold for example you are eating kiwis which are not produced in india and by the time you eat that fruit, it is dead. Instead eat local guava or oranges which would have some nutrient value. Fresh foods are living foods they have energy and in turns give us energy. So, when you eat good, feel good and look good.
Rule no. 2: go traditional
Earlier most of our meals were home cooked and reserved for special occasions. So, I suggest to eat all the home-made mithai, namkeen and goodies during diwali. I suggest, pick the best ingredients, involve the entire family in preparations, cook with laughter, share what you have prepared with dear ones and relish every bite as it melts in your mouth rather than buying them from
When you eat good, feel good and look good.
Rule no. 3: eating correctly
Our lives are more hectic and in this process we lose our balance, and our body react to it by throwing up ailments such as minor cough and colds, migraines, pains etc. The way you eat reflects things about you as person. You want to make sure you eat with freedom and no restrictions. So there is no denying yourself, be mindful of your food. So set aside your meal time and eat in peace.
Eating with freedom this diwali
Rule no 4: vary your food
Make sure your food has different textures and colours and taste for example our very own indian thali. Stay away from processed foods. Say no to colored foods and artificial flavours and sweeteners. Eat home cooked food.
Rule no. 5: stay hydrated
With so much going on during diwali, most of us forget to drink enough water. Low fluid intake can make you feel weak. Many a time's people replace water with sugary beverages or aerated drinks. I advise to include healthy beverages such as nimbu pani with less sugar, iced green tea, buttermilk, and infused water.
I have sex with my bf after 12 days of my period. We use condoms. Now I didn't get periods from 27 days of my last period. I check pregnancy test at home after 20 days of my missing period, it shows negative, again I check after 4 days still it shows negative, Till now I didn't get periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
Pain in the stomach area, back, thighs and legs is very normal during periods. This is known as dysmenorrhea. It is common to the point that almost all females consider it very useful. The truth of the matter is that the pain is not very common. The menstrual cycle is a physiological procedure. There is no requirement for it to be difficult or painful. In case pain happens during periods, it should be dealt with. Here are a few homoeopathic cures that are very useful:
- Belladonna: Throbbing pain on the right side of the stomach calls for this cure. Sudden onset, extremely red, thickened, hot and excessive bleeding are one of the major signs. Congestion in the uterus, sinking down sensation, throbbing pain are some other indications that require this cure. The desire for cold water or no thirst at all throughout the day is also one of the signs. Wanting lemons or lemonade and other cold beverages is a very common sign.
- Chamomilla: The individual might be extremely touchy and hopeless. Exceptional pain shooting down the inner thighs is one of the biggest and most obvious signs. The blood might be dark with substantial clots.
- Lac Caninum: Painful swelling of the breasts before the period is one of the signs. Pain may substitute from side to side.
- Lachesis: PMS signs such as bad temper, discouragement, migraine, flushes of warmth all increase with the onset of the blood stream. Serious spasms and cramps, irritation from weight of the dressing are also some of the side effects. Blood might be dark, sparse, knotty and the less the flow, the more the pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is a very important cure and is helpful in case you are not certain of what to do, try Mag-phos. When there is a need for you to seek comfort from a hot water bottle all day, it is wrong and calls for this cue. The flow is dark. it can also be cured with hot showers and is more regrettable lying on the right side.
- Nux Vomica: Pain in lower back with consistent urge to stool. Patient might be cold and exceptionally fractious, restless and furious. A good night’s sleep, resting, light weight clothing are very important. Nux vomica cures the feeling of nausea as well. It also kills the urge to consume cold beverages that cause further clotting.
- Sabina: Severe spasms stretch out from low back to the bladder, torment reaches out from uterus to thighs in this condition. Blood is bright red and is more often mixed with dull clots. Shooting pain up the vagina and pain while lying on the back are very common as well.
- Secale: Continuous release of watery dark blood until the menstrual cycle is over. Hence, secale is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.