Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash JangidYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes or cold or pain in right hand or left leg or head over a two days? What's should I do?
I am 32 years old now iAM suffering knee pain and swelling last 20 days. I am using some pain killing ointments but no relief. What can I do?
She is suffering from knee pain, in winter time her body so much pain due to less calcium and she have authorities problem and many time her knee, bone so much pain and she is weak. So what should I do for her to recover her health. Please tell me. Thanking you. I am her husband.
I am suffering from shoulder pain neck pain and headache. Some times pain in both arm. Suggest me should I done.
I am suffering from back pain that migrates to legs and ankles fro last 3 months. Reports suggested that there is spasm in lumber region and spine is straight than curve (there is a mild problem in spine's structure). What to do?
I have 6.5 year old son and he has bend back bone, he can't stand equal one side we can see band little bit, please give me valuable advice.
My uncle's left knee bone has slipped a bit. Because of which they have to wear knee brush belt each. And they have to take the drug cartigen 1500 as well. Is this right for them? They have trouble sitting down - even in getting up. But they are not difficult to run cycling. Their age is 70. What should I do. Thanks ujjal from durgapur west bengal.
I met with an accident 6 months back and had a injury near my left feet. After a month of rest I started walking, but since then there is a severe pain when I sit in Indian toilet or do squat where my leg bone meets feet and I can't bent my feet upward. There is nothing wrong in xray and even I did physiotherapy but no use. Please tell what to do.
My grandmother has problem in her leg. She can't move anywhere due to her pain in muscle of her leg. She take many medicine but no one works. Please suggest some ayurvedic medicine.
Is osteoartharitis & diabetes curable, what is the healthy blood sugar level & how much is the grace counts without damaging the other organs of body.
I have sciatic pain in the left leg. Feels like a nerve is blocked that runs from the left lower back through the entire left leg. The pain worsens when I stand for more than 15 mins. What do I do?
My legs are paining a lot and I cannot walk for a long time as my legs pain a lot so what should I do?
I had a leg and joint pain at multiple location on physio advice I get serum uric acid done. Which is 6.7. Is this report ok.
Hii doctor I am suffering from a very hard hand and shoulder pain for extra workout what can I do fir this.
My dad, 54, is a business man, who have to work over night. He is also a smoker from past 30 years, he frequently has back pains and his work involve bending. What should he do?
I had injury in ma ankle ligaments since 2 months ago n consulted doc he puts splint on ma foot for 15 days n after tht allowed for walking wth stick for another 15 days n after tht I get physiotherapy n nw 2 months completed almost foot is alright bt having pain in upper side of the foot where foot is joined by leg so how can I overcome the pain.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.