Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhash Jangid
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash JangidYour feedback matters!
My mother has fallen back while going 2 washroom and fractured her right upper inn er thigh. She is aged 73 years. Doctors have advised 3 to 4 weeks of bed rest. And she has stress fracture below her left knee. Pls give her some good advice for quick relief. She is unable to bear the pain of the right leg. Pls relieve her of the pain.
Hello, I am 25 years old female. In 2014 I had a neuro issue so I admitted in hospital .Now my condition is far better but the main pblm is through all these procedure I have a bed sour on hips o you said my tail .and a small boil on it now appeared what should I do to remove that boil firstly and please tell me how I remove bed sour .Pleasee help me Thanks in adv.
I am 26. I am suffering from cervical spondylosis for last 6 month. Doctor suggest me to do physiotherapy with medication. Is this disease can be cured if I take proper physiotherapy treatment with medication?
I have a pain on the back of my toe every morning. I have my uric acid levels increased to around 8. Please advise. Presently am on Tab Febugood 40.
Hi, I am 39 years old. I feel pain into my legs quite often, specially when I get up after sitting for long hours at the work place. I have a sedentary job (sitting in front of computer mostly). I got my Vitamin D tested and it came out < 8. After that I started taking Vitamin D supplements in terms of sachets (cholecalciferol) - almost 3 months. Although pain has subsided a bit, but still it happens at times. Please suggest what can be further course of action.
Hello doctor, since a week am going to gym for my fitness and I find my both the hands especially left hand very weak. When I was going to gym last year I used to do at least 30 pull ups and 30 dips and now I find very hard to even complete five pull ups I find my both arms very weak what should I do to make my arms strong as before. In this one year of gap I left the gym due to laziness and I masturbated alot like four times a week and I had a habit of keeping tobacco pillow like chain khane in my mouth and I stopped that recently. I smoke occasionally whenever I drink alcohol like once a week and am ready to listen whatever you suggest me please help me make my both arms strong like before and I dint met with any accident and no fracture too just like that it became weak thank you and I'll be hoping you will help me as soon as possible.
HI Remedy for golf elbow Is there any exercise which can be done to cure this issue Can weight lifting be done after treatment
The bones and muscles tend to get worn with age and other conditions. Osteoporosis is a condition described by a reduction in bone thickness. Bones tend to become weak and fragile in this condition. The most common consequence of osteoporosis is fractures. Osteoporosis does not cause signs or side effects until it has reached an advanced state. Certain signs and symptoms of osteoporosis include:
- Back pain
- Loss of growth after some time
- A stooped stance
- Crack of the vertebra, wrist, hip or other bone
Homeopathy has been a very beneficial modus operandi in the campaign against Osteoporosis. Homeopathic remedies will not reverse existing bone loss, but can help control pain, will slow down or stop further bone loss, can promote stability and healing.
Homeopathic remedies will allow the essential minerals and nutrients to be absorbed more efficiently, thus, further preventing bone fractures, or accelerating healing of any existing fractures by strengthening the bones.
Homeopathic constitutional approach takes into account a patient’s characteristic symptoms, their overall physical and mental condition and understands the way a person’s body reacts to Osteoporosis.
The purpose of Homeopathic approach is to vitalize the body’s natural healing and self-repair ability to create the highest state of health and well-being.
The aim and objective of Homoeopathic management can be achieved by:
- Dietary intake of intake of calcium required by body.
- Correction of intake of calcium apart forms food to regulate the daily requirement of calcium.
- Correction of intestinal absorption of calcium.
- Correction of assimilation of calcium channels in body by constitutional approach.
- Exercise, in the form of light exercises and/or meditation.
- Therapeutic correction in case the above criteria fail or partially improve the patient.
Various homeopathic prescriptions are accessible to cure bone loss and keep up bone mass. They tend to get rid of the condition from its roots and prevent it from happening in the future. These include:
- Symphytum Officinale: It is the best homeopathic solution for treating fractures in osteoporosis. This homeopathic cure helps in joining the cracked bone proficiently. Fractures, where patients complain of a prickling pain in the fractured area, can be significantly soothed by giving this regular homeopathic treatment. This common homeopathic medicine can likewise help in decreasing irritability of the fracture.
- Ruta Graveolens: It is yet another very effective homeopathic cure used for the treatment of fractures in osteoporosis. Whenever a bone gets broken, the ligaments and tendons of bones that surround it additionally get harmed. It is in this circle where homeopathic medicine Ruta Graveolans demonstrates its great impact. This regular solution helps in mending torn ligaments and tendons.
- Hypericum Perforatum: It is yet another helpful natural homeopathic solution that can be used with certainty for the excruciating pain in the back because of crushed nerves in the middle of harmed vertebral bones.
- Calcarea Phosphorica: Calcarea phosphorica is a very effective medication used in homeopathic treatment of the curvature of the spine and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. It is mostly given to those patients who have a weak spine and delicate bones, which cause the curvature and stop the flow of blood.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus can also give the best results in curing the curvature and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. If blazing sensation in spine remains along with the curvature, this treatment is the most effective. This regular homeopathic cure is also valuable for pain and weakness in the spine.
- Calcarea Fluorica: It is a brilliant solution for osteoporosis patients who complain of pain in the back, which is more painful while resting and better when walking or doing some physical exercise.
- Syphilinum and Fluoric Acid: These are homeopathic prescriptions that can be used as a part of homeopathic treatment of osteoporosis where the pain occurs in the long bones and is more painful during the night.
- Sulfur: It is used for those patients of osteoporosis who have an arch in the spine and walk and sit in a stooping position.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!