Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SoniyaYour feedback matters!
I am type2 diabetic from last 4 yrs. I am lil bit lazy to take medicine on time. But try to control my diet. At this moment I am facing problem of rapid weight loss. Also if I take even 2 drinks I feel I am too high. Please advice how to control diabetes without medicine. Thanks.
I m 26 year old, after eating I have pain in my chest from last 20 days. Now vein of my right hand has started paining.
I can't sleep at night from past 20 days and having severe headache, tried multiple home remedies but didn't work. Wat to do? Help me plz.
I always have pain in my head at the back side, I always feel drowsy why it is so? Is there any reason.
Hi doctor, I'm 19, female. I often experience severe headaches. They're usually in the lower back side of my head and don't go away easily unless I take some rest. What could be the possible reason for these? Also what's the normal bp range for me. Is the upper limit of 100 slightly low for me. I once had a major dip in my bp accompanied with numbness in arms n legs and restlessness. Is it anyway related to the headaches?
I want to know about my sexual problem, When I am tying to intercourse with my partner my penis become normal that didn't strong enough to do the intercourse. So please help me to overcome from this problem, and one thing other time than intercourse my penis was hard enough.
Hi, I am suffered from internal hemorrhoids few months back. At that time it was in the bleeding stage after complete stools are passed and I took some medicines and the bleeding stopped. And now whenever I go to toilet I feel that something coming out of my anus and it is interrupting the passage of stools. I think its surely a internal hemorrhoid as I feel no pain at all and I feel constipate all the day as I am unable to pass the complete stools due to interruption of that haemorrhoid. Please prescribe me some medicines which can cure this as I am totally scared of surgeries.
Hello Doctors, I am a migraine patient and often I had severe migraine attacks too. But after practicing yoga my intensity to migraine attacks has reduced. But now a days again I am suffering form headache after every 2 days although the intensity is not that severe. I am having pain in my neck and ears as well with lots of yawning and dullness and tiredness in my eyes. Please suggest.
My heel of both feet Xray lateral view states I have "bilateral retro plantar calcaneal spur" Severe pain in both heels. Currently taking health viva calcium with vit d3 tablet once per day. Should it be taken for heel spur. My calcium level is normal but vitamin d3 is below normal. 11.3 only. What kind of slippers should be used to relieve pain.
STDs are nothing but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases, and thus your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing under-garments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex-partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.