Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal SinghalYour feedback matters!
Hello my periods date was 12 sep but its late by till now. Is it cause any problem. I am married and take regular precautions. Pls advice me. Thanks.
Mere bf mujhe uska sperm suck karne k liye bhut force karta hai, uaka sperm yellow or bhut gadha aata hai to ussey koi nuksan to nhi hoga?
My wife is 20-25 days pregnant. Till which month of pregnancy, it is "extremely safe" to have intercourse or please let me know if it is NOT at all advisable to have sex during pregnancy period. Also, is it beneficial or restricted to consume home made chicken, fish and eggs for pregnant women.
Hi Mera miscarriage 23 August ko hua Tha. Doctor ne Hume 3 months dobara conceive karne ko suggest kia h, mera weight 80 kg h n height 5.4" Age 31 hai. Ab me healthy pregnancy chahti hu. Kisi b problem type problem na aaye please suggest kijiye me Kya karu? Mujhe lagta h mujhe thoda boht depression b ho gaya h.Me isi weight k sath healthy pregnancy chahti hu. Depression ki vajah se me weight reduce b nahi Kar pa rahi hu. Please Suggest what should I do.
Isabgol is the best natural laxative which can be used safely in pregnancy. During the pregnancy, hormone progesteron is responsible for constipation which causes relaxation of all smooth muscles of body including intestine. So the movement of food along the intestine slows down that allows the water in the food to be absorbed almost totally from the intestine, so that the end product reach the rectum is less bulky, hard and difficult to expel.
Isabgol is a bulk forming laxative so more water should be consumed with it.
She is having sugar, HBA1C is an average of 7.5 consecutively from past 9 months, can we plan for pregnancy. Kindly suggest.
Me and my gf had sex in the 4th day of her period. After that she had light bleeding for few hours. There is any chance of pregnancy.
My wife (34) has been recently diagnosed with pcod, her tsh as per thyrocare Mumbai is 6.5 and currently she has been prescribed with Normoz, Pan, Mahacef, Aceclo plus, shelcal. She is experiencing severe weakness, lightheadedness and also some sings of negative attitude, she is a slim built and her weight is 47 kgs. There is no sign of weight gain or loss since last year. Shall we continue with this treatment?
I am 27 year old. I have married 2 years ago and now I want beby so please help me to suggest in which day we made sex for pregnancy?
- Sugarcane juice has all the required vitamins and minerals that provide precious health benefits for the person suffering from various diseases.
- Drinking sugarcane juice instead of artificial and aerated drinks helps to improve the health of a person.
- The juice of Sugarcane helps in treating the burning sensation while passing urine, prostatitis, kidney stones, STD (sexually transmitted disease), and urinary tract infections
- Sugarcane juice reduces the bad cholesterol level in the body and has natural sugar. It helps in eliminating toxins from the body by cleansing, improving metabolism and detoxifying the body. This aids in gradual weight loss especially if taken regularly with lime juice or coconut water.
- It is found to be beneficial for pregnant women because of its contents of iron and folates. These contents enhance the hemoglobin level in pregnant women. It also prevents the unborn baby from variety of birth defects.
- The antioxidant property of sugar cane juice makes the skin soft, fair, supple and healthy. It also helps in delaying the signs of aging on the skin.
- Sugarcane contains natural sugar which has low glycemic index that prevents steep rise in blood glucose levels and so can be taken as a substitute of aerated drinks by diabetics. However people with Type-2 diabetes should consume it in moderation after consulting the doctor.
- Studies show that sugarcane is effective in fighting against cancer especially breast and prostate cancer.
- Sugarcane juice boosts protein levels in the body which is helpful in maintaining the health of the kidney.
- The antioxidants in sugar cane juice help in fighting against infections and boosting the immune system of the body. It also protects liver the liver against infections and helps in keeping the bilirubin levels in control.
- It is helpful in preventing stomach infection and is considered a good digestive aid due to the presence of potassium. It is also useful in treating constipation.
- Studies show that sugarcane juice helps in protecting tooth decay and bad breath because of its high mineral content.
I am married since last 2 years having normal sex life, we eagerly wishing to have a baby, unfortunately we are unsuccessful. Don't know what's exactly the problem.
I am 29 yrs old male I got married last year, now we a planning for baby but I dont know I feel like I can not become father. I feel like my sperms are not good quality. So please help and tell me what is the best time to have sex for baby, and what sperms counts should I have to become father or when is the best chance to become father.
Hello doctor. My girlfriend has date now and she is taking tablets .We did sex today .Does she get pregnancy?
A lot of smokers now are well aware of the dangers of smoking, but yet they find it hard to quit this habit. In fact, even repeated attempts to quit smoking fail after a few days as they tend to give in to a variety of withdrawal symptoms. In case you are searching for a permanent solution to de-focus and avoid tobacco intake, yoga is the way to venture out of the smoke and free yourself of the addiction.
Compelling well-being programs that plan to improve people and bring back their focus on things that help them lead a solid and happy life can be sought. In this manner, their friends and families get a chance to inhale fresh air as well. Yoga is one such measure which can be used.
Here are a couple of yoga poses that are helpful in getting rid of tobacco addiction:
- Kapal bhati pranayama (skull shining breathing procedure): This asana tends to enhance the blood flow, improve the sensory system, restore brain cells and quiet the mind. This pranayama likewise clears the nadis (the energy channels) and fights the temptation of smoking.
- Nadi shodhan pranayama (alternate nostril breathing procedure): Discharge accumulated stress, quiet your brain, sanitise and adjust your naadis (unobtrusive energy channels) with this pranayama. The nadi shodhan pranayama works effectively for some respiratory problems and helps you cope with your addiction of tobacco.
- Bhujanagasana (cobra posture): The cobra posture improves blood circulation and expands your abdomen. It lessens exhaustion and is additionally useful for people with respiratory illnesses. This yoga acts as a stress reliever and minimises the desire of smoking.
- Setu bandhasana (bridge posture): The bridge posture opens up the lungs and enhances the supply of oxygen to the body. It additionally extends different parts of the body, quiets the mind, diminishes tension, depression and stress, which keeps you far from smoking.
- Shishuasana (child posture): The child posture unwinds the body, quiets down the nervous system and eases the body from stress.
- Trikonasana (triangle posture): The triangle posture extends and strengthens different parts of the body. This yoga pose is an extremely powerful physical and mental balance for the body. It also diminishes nervousness and stress, and helps you fight the desire of tobacco.
- Sarvangasana (bear stand): The shoulder stand supplies the mind with more blood and also calms it down. It additionally mitigates stress and misery, thereby killing the desire of smoking.
- Shavasana (corpse posture): The corpse stance should be performed last as it releases the body into a profound, reflective condition of rest and alleviates tension. This yoga posture restores the body and diminishes stress and tension.
Yoga is a very beneficial form of releasing stress and tension as well as your addictions. It takes a long time to show results but the results are long-lasting and highly effective. Always practise yogasana and pranyam under guidence of yoga teacher or expert.
My son is 9 years old and since last 2 years he is rubbing his penis and upon asking says it feels good. Need your advise as he is found mostly holding his penis and a major distraction for him and will be a serious issue in coming years. Please help.
Hello this is Dr. Chhavi Bansal and I am practicing Homeopathy at Homeosure-Home of Homeopathy and Wellness, Pitampura. Today I’ll be discussing about Menopause.
Menopause is a naturally occurring phenomenon usually found in females of the age 45-55 and is caused by the deficiency of female hormones needing to the end of menstrual cycles and a lot of physical and emotional symptoms. These symptoms develop due to the fluctuation of hormones to keep the body’s normal hormonal level. Various physical symptoms include: Night sweat, Hot flashes, Vaginal dryness, lack of sleep, more concentration and memory. In the emotional symptoms, the patients may experience various kinds of mood swings, low mood and decreased libido.
Now why is Menopause such a problematic condition? Because it leads to a lot of complications in the female by the decreased level of female hormones. At this time the female is more prone to fractures, osteoporosis and heart diseases because of the low female hormones but menopause can be managed very well by the general management and medical management. The general management includes leading a healthy life style which includes cutting down your alcohol and caffeine intake, taking a good sleep, doing some physical activity daily. Certain food items have been found to have estrogens which mimic the female hormones. They are whole grains like: oats, barley and legumes like lentil and beans.
Homeopathy has been found to be the most effective way to combat menopausal symptoms. Around 70-80% of the females suffer with menopausal symptoms and almost 80-90% of them get relieved by homeopathic medicines. There is no need for hormone replacement therapy because it has its own long term negative impact on the female body.
If you have any other query regarding Menopause, feel free to contact me through Lybrate.