Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SmithaYour feedback matters!
Last year i met with an accident & the lower jaw of my mouth was 85% fractured. The doctor operated & insert a metal plate with the fractured jaw. My problem is now the teeth connected with fractured jaw got weak & create eating problem but no pain in jaw. What should i do so my eating problem be solved?
I have dental problem & cavity problem. I use normal tooth brush & brush for my tooth after 5 to 10 minutes.
There is a gap about 4 cm between 2 teeth in Middle of my lower jaw what is the easy solution? Please tell me.
I had completed my root canal treatment for my right molar tooth before 2 months. After root canal also it is paining sometimes. I didn't cap that tooth. Will it get set after capping?
I have a serious problem, bad breath. If you suggest, what will be the best measure to eliminate bad breath for ever? Because I almost lost my confidence in talking and doing anything. Hoping a reply soon. Thanks.
I am 56 years old man operated (laser assisted excision) inside throat for having excess small globular mass in Aug. 15 and biopsy done. Before operation due to this mass I got troubles like blood coming out through mouth occasionally and some breathing troubles. The H&E and IHC pattern favour a diagnosis of solitary plasmacytoma. But so far I have no issues and feel ok. Now whether I have to do any tests how frequently to prevent this problem to re occur.
Hi, I have small patch of leukoplakia left cheek due to dip tobacco. I quit dip tobacco before 2 -1/2 years. But always feeling burning sensation in mouth. Already biopsy doing but negative. Not open mouth full. Only 1.8 cm opening. I advised by dentist surgeon he said kenokart. Onitmeny apply and take fibro tab two times. Please advised me what I do for mouth p Opening and small white patch. Thank you.
Hello doc. My teeth are pale yellow in color. I thing due to my brushing technique, enamel layer washed out. So tell me that how I can get whiting of my teeth back.
Hello doctor my self harsh vajirani I am 21 year old boy I have yellowness in my teeth last year what should I do please tell me doctor.
He has a problem of yellow teeth. He get bleeding when he brush the teeth. Can I get better solution for it.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.