Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sima RaiYour feedback matters!
What kind of hair color you would suggest. I use loreal hair color and loreal color protect shampoo. But this shampoo does not protect for more than 10 days. Somebody told me that my hair growth is fast so it is often that when new hair grows from the roots they are gray that's what I use frequent color to cover those gray hair growing from the roots. I can't stop my hair growth but if I can protect my color please suggest.
My hubby is just 28 years old and his having hair fall n hair whitening problem, please help us out, suggest us any oil shampoo or tab to stop hair fall n hair whitening problem. N regaining hair.
I'm suffering with multiple lipomas all over my body. These are growing on size and number. I've visited few doctors but all of them suggested to leave these lipomas the way they are as these are benign and the best way to get rid of these is surgically extraction. I wish to know if there is any method of reducing the lipomas in size or number or at least precautions/suggestions to curb the development of new ones.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I live in Ooty Tamil Nadu. I had recently had a small wound at the back of my right foot,(a little above the heel), apparently caused due to a shoe bite. I have no problems while walking, but seem to be having pain either while sitting or lying down. I had consulted a general physician, here, who had prescribed tablets for the pain to subside. It has been about 10 days, but the pain still continues, while walking. I have now been asked to consult a surgeon for his opinion. I'm concerned as to what might be the problem. Is there chances for any growth in the wound itself, that might need to be surgically removed? Thanks in Advance.
Same rashes in my right leg foot like eczema Please consult a right medicine for this disease. Thank You.
Hi I'm 18 year old I'm having problem with my hairs They are getting thin and I might starts baldness I never used gel or any heating accessories like hair dryer etc. Or any chemical What to do to get thick hairs and how to control hairline? please help me.
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
Can I apply onion juice on oiled hair or I have to first wash off the oil? Just want to know weather onion juice will have similar effect as it has on normal hair or is there any bad effect of applying it on oiled hair? Because I want to keep oil overnight and apply onion juice in morning before washing hair.
So I was using hydroquinone 2% everyday only night for 1 heard it damages collagen forever and it removes outer skin layer is it true? I'm just 18 I used it when I was 16 so can my skin heal away from its damage?
I have pimples on my face and when pimple goes there is a dark spots of black color stays what should I do please tell?
When ever I am going to near fire my skin gets irritated it becomes reddish and gradually turns a black patch. I am unable to tolerate even slightest temperature. I profusely sweat for slightest temperature rise. please give me suggestion to get rid of this.
Lybrate | Dr. Urvashi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY