Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sima LalYour feedback matters!
Hair is a crucial part of the body. Hair constitutes to the beauty of a women. Long flowing tresses add to the beauty of your face. Men often admit that they like women with pretty hair and of course which man does not like to run his fingers through his women’s hair?
If you have always wanted stunning hair like the ones of your favorite actresses, then don’t worry as today, I am going to give you some splendid natural tips, which will make your hair soft, shiny, smooth and damage free.
So read on ladies, it’s an special edition for you all…….
Your hair makes you beautiful, so you cannot leave any loopholes in its care. Therefore, the first thing that you ought to do to maintain your hair is to nourish it properly and that means you have to oil your hair regularly. A little oil is not going to damage your hair, so please even if you do not like oiling your hair, oil it a little bit.
For Silky and Smooth Hair:
- Apply Egg to your Hair
For Long and Strong Hair:
- Apply Curd to your Hair
- Mix Curd and together
- Apply it to your hair prior 30 minutes to washing it.
- Apply this mixture at least once a week for glossy and beautiful hair
How to get rid of Dandruff?
Vinegar and lemon juice are acidic in nature and they are effective in reducing dandruff, but too much acid can damage your hair, so apply it is small quantities.
- Add one cup of vinegar to 2 glasses of water
- Wash your hair with the solution
This will help to restore your hair and shine, control oil and get rid of dandruff.
Tips to take care of your hair
- Never wash your hair every-day, as it will rid natural oils of your hair.
- Wash it twice or thrice a week, no more than that.
- Avoid using hairdryer and let your hair dry naturally. Hair dryer makes your hair thin and it results in hair fall.
- Do not comb your hair while it is wet.
- Your hair is delicate so avoid tying it tightly.
- Tying your hair is a strict no-no as it causes your hair-fall and hair damage.
- Use a good shampoo and a conditioner. Make sure that you conduct a thorough market research before you choose the perfect shampoo for your hair.
You can even ask a dermatologist to recommend a shampoo and a conditioner suitable for your hair.
Hence, these are some of the tips, which you ought to follow to attain beautiful locks of hair.
Doctor, My son is suffered from Skin Allergies. Will there be any perfect remedies to overcome this problem.
I am 23 year old n I have white hair since last 3 years. I dont want to use henna or color. What can I do?
I am 17years old male and have many pimples and dark spots on my face what should I do for clean my face?
How to glow my skin with some type of home remedy. I Tried different face creams such as SkinLite and etc. But that didn't worked and instead gave pimples. Please help me with a magical answer. And yes I'm vegetarian so only veg remedies. Thankyou in advance. Waiting for answer.
I am 19 years old. Due to shortage of platelets I have white patches on my hands and legs. I am having these patches by birth. Right now my platelets count is 25000. What medicines should I intake to cure it permanently? What other precautions should I take to avoid further growth of these patches?
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Hi, I want to know how to prevent hair fall, dandruff. If possible provide any natural solution if possible. Thanks.
I am losing hair quickly, I have tried all shampoos and oils, but no result, please help me with this issue.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I am trying some skin creams. What I use for my pimples?
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.