Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siddharth GarekarYour feedback matters!
Namaskar sir/mdm mera age 20 he mein badly lips pathne ka sikar hota hun. Har din phatta he in whole 12 month. Bahut paresan hoon please achha sa solution bata dijiye.
Hi Doctor, Mujhe 17 years k umar se Hair Fall ki problem ho rhi h. Mujhe iska remedies chiyea. Please mera help karia. R mujhe apni skin glow karni h. M thodisi sabli hu. So kuch tips batayen. Please.
I had black pimples on my bump which look acquired say an remedy to get rid of those pimple and black marks on my bump.
Skinless lite cream is good for oily skin and iske fayda kia hoga and iske sath pimple to nahi hoge.
Hi this is vipul verma I have problem of acne on face and rashes on my back. This problem of mine is increasing so I feel like taking medicine now. please tell.
I have dandruff problems and it is awful. Can you please tell me some good remedy to get rid of this forever. Please help.
Does using a beard oil results in beard growth? Can I use beard oil to my mustache? Explain in detail please.
My skin is color is black due to sun and my skin is so oily I pinched pimple so hole in my face how to remove face hole and oily skin?
Doctor mere pure badan me ganth type nikal raha hai zeyada face pe nikla hai bahut Se doctor ko dikhaya bolte hain ees ka koyi elaj nahi hai please doctor aap batayen mai keya karun.
I am 24 years female married. Since last 2months suffering from lots of pimples. What tO use. Nd plzzzzzzz suggest facewash. I hav dry skin.
Hello doctors. I am 29 year old gal. Day by days my hairs are becoming very dry and hazy, it has loose all its shine n silkiness. I ve long hairs. please suggest me something Although I do not go outside in afternoon, I use mild shampoo n conditioner n in a two month time I take hair spa. Before it was very shiny n healthy. please give me complete feed back.
I am vivek kalsi from punjab and I am suffering from hair fall problem, more than 3 years. I also consult with my doc. Regarding this. They gave me hair bless, propecia, minoxidil 5%, tugain 10%, but nothing work. What to do. Please reply as soon as possible.
Mai jab bhi apna chahera dhota hu to uske bad mera chahera rukha ho jata hai and aur mai bahut driness feel karta hu chahere rough ho jata hai to mai facewash karne ke bad kon sa cream lagau jisse mera chehra sukha na pade ya koi ghar wale nuskha batao.
I ordered a new medicine called refollium (hair supplement) which guarantees a hair growth. After receiving the medicine by courier a new message came from the refollium team says that I have to take this medicine with DHT blocker otherwise hair will not grow which they are sending me through courier and told me to have cash ready. Then I read some complaints about them that they always do like this with every customer. It looks like this is a scam. I want to know if refollium has all the ingredients which company says. Should I take the medicine to have a try. Will there be any side effects. How to trust them? Is there anybody who took this medicine and got his hair back in reality?
Hi I do have problem with my skin and mainly my face it gets oily I am changing month on month many face wash where they are not controlling oil and I am not using any face packs or scrubs what should I do to control oil on my face as well I want a glow on my skin so please suggest me with good tips so that it would be helpful to me.
Dry skin refers to the lack of moisture within the skin, specifically within the layer known as epidermis. Dry skin is a fairly common condition resulting in the flaking of skin. The abnormal lack of moisture in skin can be caused by several influencing factors.
The loss of moisture:
Dry skin may be mild, where it may last for a few days to severe, where it lasts for prolonged periods of time. This tends to become increasingly common with age. Although normally having a dry skin is a common skin type, abnormally low moisture content in the skin might become a serious and chronic condition leading to many problems.
Causes of dry skin
1. Dry skin might be caused by winter weather or dry and harsh climatic conditions
2. Bathing or washing skin frequently with rough soap,
3. Severe deficiency of vitamin A
4. Using hot water for showers for prolonged periods of time
5. Individuals with eczema are more prone to dry skin and may lead to several bacterial infections as well
6. Underlying physical disorders such as hypothyroidism and diabetes may also be contributing factors.
7. Medication for lowering lood pressure, cholesterol and to remove acne may also lead to the dryness of skin.
The symptoms of dry skin include
1. Itchiness and discomfort
2. Tightness of skin
3. Continuous scratching
4. Appearance of white lines on scratching
5. Extremely dry skin may result in the cracking or breaking of skin causing pain and discomfort
6. Skin that easily bruises with minor abrasions
Dryness of skin is very common and can be treated easily. However, extreme dryness can lead to severe discomfort of the skin and cause infections and skin diseases. Visiting a dermatologist is always preferred in such cases.
1. Certain preventive steps you can take to prevent the occurrence of dry skin along with some treatment options are mentioned here.
2. Temporary dry skin may be treated with the use of lotion. Frequent moisturizing also helps.
3. It is also advisable to drink a lot of water and avoid soaps that suck moisture out of your skin.
4. You should also try and increase the intake of food rich in Vitamin A. Carrots, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, celery, are good examples of such food.
5. Natural oils may also be used to temporarily remove the dryness in skin. Regular massages and frequent application of moisturizing agents always helps.
6. You should also switch to bathing in cool or lukewarm water.
If the problem seems to persist, consult a dermatologist for further consultation. Special medicated lotions are often prescribed to deal with dry skin. Anti-itching lotions may also be prescribed by dermatologists along with certain oral medications for rare cases.