Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Shweta Wazir

Gynaecologist, Gurgaon

Dr. Shweta Wazir Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Shweta Wazir
Dr. Shweta Wazir is one of the best Gynaecologists in Sector-14, Gurgaon. You can meet Dr. Shweta Wazir personally at Miracles Mediclinic in Sector-14, Gurgaon. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Shweta Wazir on has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Miracles Mediclinic

SCO - 1,2 & 3 , Gurgaon Sector 14. Landmark: Near Payal cinemas, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Shweta Wazir

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi. Im 18. I'm a virgin. Actually today had sex with my boyfriend. But just the outer rubbing . I'm scared that I might get pregnant. Please help. The fluid might go inside that's what my fear is. please help. Just the pre ejaculation touched my vagina. And is it safe to have pill?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, DGO
Obstetrician, Vadodara
Hello PE Even pre ejaculated Semen can make you pregnant. It's safe to use either Condom or Pill.Condom as extra advantage of preventing sexully transmitted diseases. Thanks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I missed my period for last 2 months. An last june 9th I was checked with the doctor and I take blood test and I have hcg level is 27.75 and then doctor told me to check again after 2 days. Then now my hcg level is 141. Is it possible to get pregnant after the missed period of 2 months.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, The hcg results depict that you are pregnant. Get an ultrasound pelvis done to check for intrauterine pregnancy if any to confirm.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cyst on my left ovary 35 mm and 33 mm right ovary 7m egg is there but it is not increasing can I get pregnancy or not?

Ayurveda, Faridabad
You can get proper treatment for PCOD through Ayurveda. After that you can concieve easily. For treatment can contact me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. My Last month period date 16 Jan 2016. I'm on 18th day of cycle and my follicle measures 19x19 in Left ovary. We are trying to conceive, I just came to know about luteul phase defect in this forum. My next cycle usually happens 2 days prior to previous. If I ovulate on 20th day or after then the length of luteul phase will be 10 days or lesser. Heard of vit B6 tablet for this! Please throw some light quite tensed!

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
First of all you need to get your FSH LH and Progesterone leves done. Since you are trying to get pregnant, the following medicines may be helpful: Clomid (clomiphene citrate),Human chorionic gonadotropin, Progesterone injections, pills, or suppositories. But all these to be taken after consulting with gynecologist and the tests done , as these are hormones, and without proper dose may harm.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What will happen if a person had sex with a married woman and with a virgin without taking any safety precautions? (both women don't have any diseases) Is there any chance for sexually transmitted diseases?

Gynaecologist, Delhi
If both the women are not suffering from any disease the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseaes are very remote but still it is advisable to use barrier contraceptives they keep you safe.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my wife now 29 week pregnant having mcda twins now babies are both 1 kg so can i have sex with her ? it's advisable or not let me know Thanks.

MBBS, PG Diploma (HIV Medicines)
HIV Specialist, Surat
With proper care and without much force or movement to wife abdomen and baby with your wife consent you can go for sex.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 yrs old women. I am feeling weak in evey day and my marriage life also impacting. I am working in night shift and everyday I will sleep for 9-10 hours but still I am not well. What should I do?

Homeopath, Secunderabad
Nothing to worry sabnam, because of excessive stress and hormonal imbalance you are suffering from these problems. Better to take homoeopathy medicines. May I know howlong are you suffering from these problems? now are you taking any medicines for this?
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I 25 female 2 years before had c section. I have my first son. I am still feeding him. I want stop breast feeding so pls help me out. And even I am gaining my weight from my hip. Is tat due to often intimacy. Or because of my low HB level.

M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Service Management , Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application, P.G.Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics , B.Sc.Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Do regular exercise like crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Give your child mashed potatoes, mashed fruits and vegetables, suji or ragi kheer etc.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to know whether m pregnant or not? My periods are regular but this months 4 july I got only spotting for half day. I feel very lazy all day and have dizziness also. I did pregnancy test but it comes out negative. What should I do now?

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Delhi
Hi lybrate-user repeat the pregnancy test after a week again. And if it still comes negative then it s almost sure that you are not pregnant. Also if you got even little spot during your menses, then it is very unlikely that you are pregnant. Also as an advice, always avoid taking pills to control pregnancy. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sexual trasmitted diseases ka kya mtlb hai. J kya hota hai. Koi hindi mei bta do? Full explanation.

General Physician, Mumbai
Jo bhi anjaan sexual relationship se disease felati hai usse hum std ke naam se jaante hai jaise ki aids, hepbsag, syphilis aur vagere.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am try for my first baby from last 3-4 months. Then we consult Dr. She did all blood test n sperm test. All test r normal. Now she given me 2 tables 1) folvite n 2) meprate I searched in Google about meprate. Its for delay the periods or what. Is it right table which I m taking? Plz Just tell me about this table properly.

General Physician, Faridabad
Try if your cycle is regular then take chance on mid of cycle, say your cycle start on 1st then try help between 12-17. During this period you have maximum chance. Or do sex alternate day, more chances but it may happen at any time. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Dr's hello Dr. meri wife ko 24 Oct 2016 ko baby hua hai. So Ab hum yeh janana chatai hai ki ab hum kab Sex kr saktai hain aur Sex krtai huai kin baton ka dhiyan rakhai kiyon abhi meri wife ki delivery hui hai. Please ans thoda detail mai dijia ga thanks.

Gynaecologist, Mumbai
After 40 days aap sex krsakte ho. B careful about the perineal stiches. Agr healing ho gai he to never mind. Otherwise have to take care of that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I have a gf . I try to have sex with her. But I get depress because her boobs are small. Could you please tell me how to get that bigger.Please tell.

MCh - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Hyderabad
Increasing breast size can be done only by surgery - either Brava system followed by fat grafting or breast implants.Nothing else works
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife facing too much white discharge problem since from last year. Doctor said she is in chronic. So he 'll applied ray. What should we do now?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Little bit of white discharge is not at all a medical problem, but excess of the discharge in a lady can be a matter of concern. This can give rise to many serious problems in the reproductive organ of the ladies. Here are some general tips to avoid it, if problem still persist, its better to go for proper treatment. Change your underwear. Use baby wipes. Don't douche. Use a pad or pantyliner in extreme cases. Air yourself out. Consider the state of your body. See if your vaginal discharge is normal. Know the difference between colors and odors of vaginal discharge.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri mumy ka baccha dani nikalta hai. But eri mumy bhaut darti hai operation se so koi aise technique nai hai jisse binna operation ese nikala ja sake ya ese set kia ja sake. I also love my mother so much more den my life so please suggest me what i can I do in detail. She is 56 years old.

MD Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Ahmedabad
There are lots of ways for removal of uterus. Some techniques are very safe, fast, stichless, bloodless and the patient has no pain and can go home in 2 days. Please see that your mom gets operatied by this technique.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I took I pill on 11 Dec 2016 n my with drawal bleed was on 16 Dec So now my newcycle shud start om 17 Dec 2016. N my periods shud come on 17 jan 2017 But my periods did not occur yet? Why so?

General Physician, Mumbai
It might be due to hormonal imbalance and I will suggest you to wait for five more days and than contact us if necessary.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Homeopathic Remedies For Vaginal Candidiasis!

MD (Hom)
Homeopath, Bangalore
Homeopathic Remedies For Vaginal Candidiasis!

The vagina is a home to number of different types of fungi that under normal conditions are harmless. However, if the immune system is weakened, the Candida fungus can multiply and lead to a yeast infection or vaginal thrush. This condition is marked by the inflammation of the vagina and vulva along with itchiness in the vagina, discharge and a burning sensation while urinating.

Vaginal Candidiasis can be very well controlled with Homeopathic remedies. The recurrence of Vaginal Candidiasis can also be prevented with suitable Homeopathic remedies. Homeopathic medicines, which are made from natural substances, help to extract the disease from its root by raising the body’s immunity. When the immune system gets strongly empowered with Homeopathic remedies, the flourishing of fungus in vagina gets halted. As the fungus growth gradually declines, the symptoms also disappear along with it.

Homeopathy is an excellent way of treating this infection. As it has negligible side effects it is safe to use for both children and adults. Homeopathic treatment of this condition also prevents it from recurring by extracting the root cause of the infection and boosting the body’s immunity. Some popular homeopathic remedies for Vaginal Candidiasis are:

  1. Sepia and Calcarea Carb: These are often prescribed in cases where there is a white vaginal discharge. Sepia is prescribed in cases where women also complain of itchiness that is not resolved by scratching, soreness and swelling of the labia minora, vulva and vagina, heat in the genital area and excoriation of the vulva. In cases where the discharge worsens after passing urine or where the discharge is accompanied by burning and itchiness is the genitals, calcarea carb is prescribed. Here, a woman may find her symptoms worsening before and after periods and may notice swelling and redness of the vulva and vagina.

  2. Pulsatilla: Vaginal candidiasis that is characterised by a creamy vaginal discharge can be treated with pulsatilla. The discharge is usually also accompanied by burning and itchiness in the genital area and experienced throughout the month. Some women also complain of a backache and may experience an absence of thirst along with the desire for cool air.

  3. Thuja and Nitric Acid: This is used to treat cases of Vaginal Candidiasis accompanied by excessive soreness and ulcers in the vulva and vagina. Thuja is prescribed especially in cases where there is excessive discomfort in the form of burning sensations in the vulva and vagina. Nitric acid is helpful in cases where a stitching pain is prominent and there is a complain of irritation in the genital area. A white vaginal discharge may also leave behind a yellow stain in such cases.

  4. Monilia Albicans: This is used when there is a presence of cracks or fissures in the vagina or vulva accompanied by itchiness. Some women may also notice the presence of vesicular eruptions that contain fluid on the vulva or vagina.

  5. Helonias: This is used to treat cases marked by a curd-like the deposit in the vulva. The patient may also complain of inflammation and redness of the genital area along with sensations of heat and burning. A backache, weakness and prostration are other common symptoms that can be addressed by this homeopathic remedy. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.

2885 people found this helpful

I am 12 weeks pregnant my question is I heard that android mobile and laptop is dangerous for pregnant lady is that true?

Gynaecologist, Pune
It all depends on the time and extent of exposure. Basically its very rare to get an affected baby due to use of gadgets.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old. My vaginal area is always wet. White secretion comes out all the time and there is bad odour and itching.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Vadodara
Dear patient, you are suffering from the problem of leucorrhea. For this in homeopathy detailed case taking is required you can consult privately for the same to that I can guide you and give you medicines accorddingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed