Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shweta Wazir
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta WazirYour feedback matters!
Acne can be such an annoyance, you might have an important day tomorrow and that is when your skin decides to go rogue. What is acne? Overactive oil glands in your skin cause acne. It is a kind of skin disease where the skin produces excess oil, which traps bacteria and dead skin cells. This growth and proliferation of bacteria causes inflammations, leading to acne. Thankfully there are numerous acne care treatment. One of the most common methods is laser treatment.
Laser Treatment for acne
Laser treatment is a kind of dermatological treatment which uses concentrated light to treat acne.
What laser light does?
The concentrated light targets the bacteria, which combines with the excess oil on your face to cause breakouts. The light destroys the acne-causing bacteria, thus eliminating acne and also prevents future breakouts.
Laser treatment also shrinks the size of the oil glands and simultaneously targets pigmentation.
Laser light and scars?
The most common side effect of acne is acne scarring. And if acne scarring is your main concern, then laser treatment for acne will be integrated with laser skin resurfacing to treat your problem. Laser skin resurfacing directs short, pulsating light beams to remove your skin layer by layer with sharp precision. This smooths down scars, and fine lines while stimulating collagen growth.
It is recommended to use the two treatments alternatively. This way you can avoid side effects like redness and swelling. However, these treatments are safe and can give you clear, acne-free skin.
Is it recommended often?
The treatment is recommended based on the severity and frequency of your acne condition. Usually, 6 treatments are suggested, with monthly touch-ups. The touch-ups will maintain your glowing complexion, collagen production and prevent your acne from returning.
Differences you will see
The obvious differences you will see after laser therapy are clearer skin and reduced breakouts. It will also diminish sun damage, and you will have healthy and glowing skin.
When topical creams fail, laser treatment for acne is the best option available. Laser treatment is non-invasive; and it will correct you skin problems and maintain clear skin. The best benefits of this treatment are-
i. It is long-term
ii. It will make you less dependable on creams.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
I am suffering from pcos want to get pregnant but can't. I am taking medicine since one year went to many doctors but no result. I mean trying hard to loose weight also. Please help me. My taking ovashield and sustain Sr in medicine.
What is the correct time period to have sex without taking any precaution to avoid pregnancy? I have been told that five days from the period is the best time for it. Is it true?
I was prescribed regestrone for irregular periods (5 days) but was diagnosed with pcos on the 5th day. My gynaec has suggested me to take femilon once my periods start? Should I take it on the first day of period or 5th day of period? This is my first time using birth control pill.
I had gone for IUI 15 th day of my cycle. I have taken hcg shots for growing follicles. On my 26 th and 27 th day very light blood spots only one time per day. I thought it was period. After IUI taken tablet justifit300 sr progesterone tablets till 25 th day. Today is my 31 th day of cycle. I did not get the period. breasts are paining. cramping in lower abdomen. Could you please suggest me what is happening. Getting scaring to go for pregnancy test. As I was struggling for 7 years for pregnancy. This is first time IUI for me.
Good evening. From last two mints I suffered from amenorrhea but this month my LMP are right. But the flow is very less. What's the suggestion for this.
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.