Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta WazirYour feedback matters!
After a regular period, again the bleeding started after 5 days. Is that normal or observe for 2nd day and visit doctor if does not stopped? The bleeding was less during the period time comparatively.
Me n my hubby had sex I am 38 weeks pregnant I clean everything after sex after 10 15 mint I get water sticky white its not smelling like education I am confused its my water leaked soo its normal.
Dr. we planning for baby but I am not conceiving last 5 mnth after sex sperm come outside the vagina not all so give me suggestion.
My wife she is 48 years now. She is complaining of severe pain in her Right side Breast. Also she is going through mane pause. What is the reason & to whom shall I take her for check up.
My female friend took an I pill twice in a week within 24 hours of the act as the condom broke twice. Now she is late on her period by a day or two. Would taking I pill twice in a week reduce its affect and what should she do now? Should the period be expected late or is something wrong?
Hello doctor I had done sex with my partner without using protection and she loose her virginity and I have give her only one slot because its hurt to her and now she didn't have her periods? I am in tension that is she pregnant or not please help me.
I m taking homeopathy treatment but Homeopathy causes more bleeding during periods what should I do?
Khus sharbat offers several health benefits. In hot summer days, a glass of khus sharbat not only quenches thirst but also helps in the following condition.
Burning sensation all over the body
Water and fluid imbalance due to extreme heat
Raktapitta/bleeding disorder or Haemorrhage
Fever due to heat
Redness in eyes
Burning in eyes.
Most of the young people’s lungs get abused early on and age faster due to smoking and pollution they breathe in, at times indirectly through passive smoking. It is important for us to keep our lungs healthy and young because our breathing depends on it.
Adopt following practices to consciously take care of your lungs.
1. Buy houseplants: Plants release oxygen which our lungs thrive on. Staying amidst greenery is the best thing you can do. If you are a city-dweller and do not have many trees around you, plant a few in your own balcony or garden.
2 Avoid jogging or cycling in traffic: Avoid staying anywhere near traffic heavy areas. If you plan to go jogging or cycling, prefer parks. If there are no parks or tracks near your home or work, opt for bylanes as there is lesser pollution.
3. Avoid main roads: Unless you are inside a car where pollution cannot reach you, take the bylanes and avoid main roads. This will save you from breathing in a lot of smog and dust emitted, keeping your lungs healthier.
4. Don't smoke: This doesn't really need to be told. Smoking is injurious to your health and damages your lungs. Being an active smoker or a passive smoker, both are harmful for you.
5. Go out in rain washed weather: The air is clear when it is raining. The dust has settled and the breeze has started blowing. If possible, walk in this time. Make sure you are covered.
6. Cover your nose if around fumes: If you work around fumes and smoke or if you live near factories etc, make sure you cover your nose and take adequate care to avoid inhaling the impure air.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello doctor. Mujhe period me back and stomach (naabhi k niche) pain hota hai. Bleeding me blood ka thakka sa bhi aata hai. Jab kabhi thakka jyada bada hota hai to pain badhne lagta hai after using washroom (urine k saath nikalne k baad) thoda relief hota hai? Kya karu is k liye?
Sir, I am 35 years old & I am pregnant 18 weeks 1 day. My ultra sound scan report is -- 1. Cervix -- internal os is closed. 2. Placenta -- anterior wall. Lower end of placenta closed to internal os. Sir, I request you to please give me solution for me & my baby.
My wife's last LMP 23/08/15 and her period is not come till today pregnancy test is positive and we don't want child what should I do? please suggest me any medicine. Thanks.
After intercourse, most of time semen is coming out from vagina, I am not sure it's completely or partially. Is this makes issue of getting pregnancy.
Period has been missed for two months from february checked through scan urine test and blood test negative pregnancy result had came so doctor advised to take tablet for periods to come after taking tablet periods came on 5 th may my question is vil try for baby on this cycle or else need to wait for next months periods? and another question if may 5th is start of period which is the right date to try for baby formation means when ovulation occurs.
What are the side effects of taking ranitidine zentec for a long period. When it should be taken. Before meals or after meals.
I am a 25 years old pcos patient. My weight only 36 kg. So which product use for weight grain please tell me. Please suggest me.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Miscarriages are quite common these days. Couples who experience miscarriage have to go through an emotional trauma. They feel frustrated because of doubts and many unanswered questions along with the emotional trauma they face. While some women feel that they are a failure after experiencing a miscarriage, some others feel extremely guilty about it. Therefore, it is very important for couples to know about miscarriage.
Here are the six most frequently asked questions about miscarriage that you must know:
How common is it for a miscarriage to happen?
This is definitely one of the most asked questions about miscarriage. According to most doctors, miscarriage is quite common. Unfortunately, one in four pregnancies can end in miscarriage. Therefore, everyone knows someone who has suffered a miscarriage.
What can be the symptoms of miscarriage?
This is the 2nd most common question asked about miscarriage. The symptoms of miscarriage vary from person to person. For most women, the symptoms noticed are bleeding and pain. As the pregnancy advances, more pain and more bleeding are noticed. The pains are similar to extremely bad menstrual cramps. However, doctors also agree that if a woman experiences some bleeding, it doesn’t always imply that a miscarriage can happen.
What are the causes of miscarriage?
A woman’s age is linked to miscarriage. If a woman is over 35, the risk of miscarriage rises. This is because cells do not divide properly as women age. The DNA of a man can also play a role in miscarriage.
How do doctors treat miscarriage?
About 75 % of miscarriages occur after the embryo gets embedded into the uterus. No treatment is required for this kind of miscarriage. Most miscarriages happen during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. These miscarriages can be resolved through medication or surgery. The miscarriages that occur after the 12 weeks can be extremely traumatic for women.
What is the biggest misconception of miscarriage?
The most common misconception of miscarriage is that it can happen due to activities like exercise and sex.
What can be done to prevent a miscarriage?
People often ask this question to their doctors. Although there is no particular way to prevent a miscarriage, people should maintain a healthy lifestyle during pregnancy. Obesity, smoking and drug use can enhance the risk of miscarriage, and hence they should be avoided.
Aforementioned are the six most asked questions about miscarriage. You should always talk to a doctor, if you face any complications or problems during pregnancy. It is important to clear your doubts about miscarriage. You should also try your best to maintain a healthy lifestyle.