Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta SinghYour feedback matters!
I got married one year back and I'm studying. It found to be pcod 8 months back I took medicine for 6 months but dint cure and it dint make my irregular periods regular and now we are planning for pregnancy so how can I proceed.
Hlo doctor. My period are not come regularly. Meaning my periods is come in year 3-4 times only what should I do.
I and my gf had unprotected sex one week before and we used an ipill. Her period was on 25 th of this month we had again unprotected sex on 20 th of this month is there any chance of pregnancy for her?
I have pcod problem and not getting periods regularly and having hair fal constantly how could be it can solved.
I had normal delivery 3 weeks ago I had stitches for disolve but dukh raha hai aur kanto ki tarah chub raha hai plzz suggest anything to do.
I am 29 years old, I have a small tumor near my vagina from past few years, it won't hurt, is there any way removing that without surgery.
Hi doc I am 27 year old married female now trying to conceive but I have been noticing before a week for my periods gas is passing through my vagina and feel very tired with leg pain can this affect my chances of becoming pregnant please help me with solution.
My wife is pregnant and it is 2nd month of her so please tell me how I care her from 2 month to 9 month and which food and diet and etc are give her.
When she is having sex she is getting too much of muscle pains and also getting too much of irritation. What should she do? Please advise.
Hi My friend has irregular period problem. She got her period last time on 6 dec 2015. She had sex on 21 march. She has taken the pill as well within 2 hrs of sex. Is it possible that she can get pregnant.
In order to spice up their relationship, couples can sometimes consider the option of anal intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse. Some recent studies have suggested that anal sex is actually bad for your health and can also result in severe and life threatening conditions.
Below are a few reasons that will make you aware of the risks of involving in anal sex. They are as follows:
- Fissures or piles: The anal tissues are non-stretchable and thereby an insertion of the penis into your partner’s anus can lead to tearing of the anus which might make your partner prone to anal fissures or piles. Besides, anal sex can cause severe pain while excretion the morning after, as there can be a significant weakening of the anal muscles.
- Increases the chances of anal cancer: If you and your partner frequently engage in anal sex, your partner’s chances of getting anal cancer increases as the act can initiate the transmission of the Human Papillomavirus (the virus responsible for anal cancer).
- Bacterial infection: Anus is a place designed to hold and facilitate the passing of faeces. This makes it a fertile breeding ground and holding area for bacteria. Through insertion, there is a high chance that you can be infected through your partner’s bacteria. Also if vaginal intercourse occurs immediately after anal intercourse, your partner can also get affected by the bacteria that transfer from the anus to the vagina. It can cause UTIs or urinary tract infections at the least and more serious infections as well.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Contrary to popular opinions, having unprotected anal sex can actually increase the chance of getting HIV and other deadly STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). As the anal tissues are extremely fragile, the risk of the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in the bloodstream remains quite high for both the partners involved. Even if you’re using a condom whilst engaging in the act, the chances of getting STD’s looms large as condoms are more prone to breakages during anal sex.
- You can still get pregnant: Engaging in unprotected anal sex does not really mean that you cannot actually get pregnant from it. There is a slight chance of semen leakage from the anus which can seep into the vagina and result in pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am unable to conceive last 1 year after ectopic pregnancy and right tube removed and other is healthy please tell whether I would conceive or not with one tube.
I am 25 years old. And I am unmarried. But this month having so much problem in period. Please tell me solution.
What are the symptoms of pregnancy? What is the accurate period after your periods to get pregnant? Can you please explain in detail?
My son is 9 years old and since last 2 years he is rubbing his penis and upon asking says it feels good. Need your advise as he is found mostly holding his penis and a major distraction for him and will be a serious issue in coming years. Please help.
Childbirth comes within an age bracket. Women feel this more so than men. Career demands or other personal choices can delay the time to get pregnant. Thus, freezing your eggs can prove to be beneficial, if you delay childbirth to focus on your career or education, or if you have certain medical conditions such as cancer.
- Egg Retrieval: Before the eggs are harvested, there is a lot you have to do. The first month is spent taking blood tests and ultrasounds. In the second month, you will have to take medicines before your procedure for egg retrieval. Ultrasounds and blood tests are also conducted at this stage to monitor the growth of the eggs. Around the time of your ovulation, the eggs will be harvested. You will be lightly sedated during the procedure. After the procedure, you might feel bloated and experience cramping. At least 15 eggs are retrieved for optimum chances. The medicines prescribed are all hormone injections which you can self-administer.
- Freezing and Storage: The largest human cell is the egg. It is comprised mainly of water. When the eggs are frozen, crystals can form which can destroy it. So an anti-freeze replaces the water after the eggs are dehydrated. This prevents crystal formation. Eggs are frozen using vitrification. In this process, the eggs are either slowly or flash frozen. Eggs can be frozen for as long as 10 years. This does not hamper the quality.
- Risks: There is no guarantee that freezing eggs will lead to having a baby. Sometimes, eggs do not survive the freezing or the thaw.
- Advantages: For women who are suffering from cancer, freezing their eggs might be the best option. They might want to preserve their fertility before their cancer treatment starts. This is useful since radiation and chemotherapy can harm your chances of getting pregnant.
The obvious advantage of freezing your eggs would be the fact that it gives you time. It lets you decide and keeps you one step ahead of your biological clock. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.