Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shubhra AroraYour feedback matters!
I was having panmasala and smoking since last 10-11 years. I have lot of red stains. Now I quit it already, but im not planning to quit smoking. I consult with a dentist, she asked me to get 2 sittings of scaling. I want to know is it a safe procedure. And what are are after effects. Do I need to get it always after some period of time? is it harmful to tooth, as I heard from some people that my tooth will be loosen after that. Pls help.
Hai, do you have some techniques for teeth whitening at home naturally ,please share with us and I done teeth cleaning 2 times in a dental clinic and I was a coffee addict few weeks back ,but now I am free from that habit because of my teeth discoloration and also because of too much use of sweets my one teeth decayed and it have one small dark hole like patches over here so please help me for natural teeth whitening and for teeth recovery and also for recovering from very small white spots on teeth.
My sister few milk teeth are broken but she is not getting her permanent teeth. It's a high time now. She has been 5 years old. What should I do now?
Hello, i am 54years old never visited dentist, few days ago while eating piece of food came between jaws and alignment of lower front teeth is out and one of the front teeth is inclined towards inside, kindly suggest if any need of treatment, there is no pain but not looking good.
I have a hole on teeth. After brushing bleeding is occurs since three month. Please help me. Thanking you,
Constantly I am feeling salty taste in my tongue it irritating me to take food please advice .What is remedy.
I have teeth problem from before 10 days, then every day I smoke cigarettes any solution please tell me.
I want to rectify my teeth alignment make a beautiful smile I am 34 years old is it possible to straight en my teeth with braces.
I recently noticed some white patches between tooth and gum at back side (not visible) and usually my teeth is yellow coloured. I have removed those visible patches using needles/pins. I feel there are some more left out but not sure. What is the cause and do I need to really worry about them?
Dental abscess is characterized by pus formation in the teeth or the gums. This infection may occur either in the gums or the tip of the tooth. It usually occurs due to a bacterial infection which may enter the mouth through food, thus causing accumulation of plaque. If the plaque is not removed by following proper dental hygiene, then it may result in abscess.
The various factors that increase your chances of getting affected by dental abscess are a sugar rich diet and poor oral hygiene. You should brush your teeth to prevent symptoms of dental abscess. A diet that has too much sugar may lead to cavities that increases your risk of dental abscess.
Dental abscess may be classified into three types:
Periodontal abscess: This type of abscess occurs in the bone structures in the teeth
Gingival abscess: This type of abscess occurs in the gums
Periapical abscess: Periapical abscess occurs in the soft areas of the tooth
Entry of bacteria through holes in the teeth may result in breaking down of the soft tissue under the enamel. The infection may result in the hole to penetrate the pulp in the teeth. The bacteria thus infects the bone present in the teeth causing Periapical abscess. The bacteria that infects as a result of plaque accumulation may lead dental abscess. This may also lead to formation of gaps in the teeth leading to infection in the inner areas of the teeth.
The symptoms of dental abscess are:
The teeth may become sensitive to hot and cold temperatures
Pain during chewing food
A persistent pain in the jaw that radiates to the ear
You may experience a swelling in the face and the neck
Tenderness in the lymph nodes in the neck
You may experience symptoms of fever
Presence of foul smelling fluid in your mouth
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Hi I had protected sex dec 02 2015 after 3 days I developed fever and till now the mild fever is On/ Off. I had diarrhea from dec 10 to till date and from last two days I see red dots at the tip of tongue and little white patches on my tongue. Please let me know if I am having HIV?
My wife is 30 years old and she has toothache vocationally and sever, she also had meningioma operated successfully.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.