Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shreyasi Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Shreyasi SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. Am 25 years old I have not got my period from 40 days from last 4 days I have more pain in legs and backache its came yesterday little and again stopped pls suggest me wt yo do any tablet only this month am facing lik this problem pls suggest.
Sex and Pregnancy: Understanding Penis Health
When a man chooses to father a child, he's likely quite ready for the joys of having a little one around the house. But he might not be so keen on what those nine months of pregnancy (and many months of recovery beyond) will do to his sex life. Though most men have the good sense not to mention this worry to their blossoming partners, it's definitely something that bothers many. Since a guy knows that good penis health requires giving their member exercise on a regular basis, he might wonder how to do that appropriately - and not hurt their partner or put the pregnancy at risk in the meantime.
The good news is that there are many ways around the pregnancy issue when it comes to sex, including ways that a man can ensure his good penis health during those nine months and beyond. Here's how.
1) Be sensitive to positions. Though many women are more than happy to get it on during pregnancy, some positions might be off limits for the duration. That's because a guy who reaches too far into the vaginal canal can lead to pain for the woman, something that nobody wants. Some positions that work well for pain free sex include doggy, with no pressure placed on her abdomen, or side-by-side.
2) Expect a few months of "off limits." There might be some occasions when it seems physically fine to have sex, but the woman is feeling - to put it mildly - like death warmed over. She's throwing up or feeling nauseas, she has a headache, she's dealing with inexplicable back pain, and she's otherwise just not in the best of moods. This often happens during those first months of pregnancy. Be patient and never push the issue.
3) Be careful near the end. Some men find their partners completely irresistible during those final months of pregnancy and they want to have sex as often as possible. However, there are two things to keep in mind: First, her growing bulk might make some positions impossible or might mean that sex hurts, so takes all cues from her. Second, for some women, sex near the end of pregnancy might trigger labor before it's time. That's something a doctor will determine, and if he or she says to avoid sex, heed that advice!
4) Watch out for yeast infections. Pregnancy changes a woman's body in almost every way imaginable, including the environment of her vagina. She might experience significant dryness, or might go the other way and have excess moisture. The hormone changes can also make it more likely for her to suffer yeast infections, which can easily be passed on to a man through intercourse.
5) Study the penis skin carefully. This tip isn't for the man's sake as much as it is for hers. If a guy has issues with his penis skin, such as warts, bumps or redness, it is a good idea to abstain from sexual activity until a doctor clears him for it. This is to protect the woman and unborn child from complications that might arise from passing along infections of any kind.
6) It's okay to not get any. For some, sex is off limits throughout the duration of the pregnancy. Don't get upset if this happens; remember that it's only for a short period of time and the reward at the end is one of the best things that a man can ever experience. In the meantime, he can take things into his own hands in the shower or other private area, and thus keep his penis health up to par during his period of abstinence.
No matter the situation, a man should reach for a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to ensure his member stays in good health. A blend of powerful vitamins and nutrients can be just the ticket to keeping good penis health and being ready to rock when the pregnancy is over.