Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shiv KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi I am having a problem in urine discharge. Yellow drops only two three drops only discharge. Tendency is having to discharge but not function properly.
I have never taken any type of tablets for sex, eg viagra I was just thinking to take just once to get the experience how its work? can you suggest what type of care I have to take at time of taking this tablets? at a time how many tablets I can take and before how many hours I have to take this tablets, without food or with food etc etc please help.
I am 22yr old and am suffering with jaundice from past 3 weeks it was detected on 18 oct on that day my total bilirubin was 7.2 today on 8 nov again done my test and it is 4.3 am not taking any medication am on full rest and strict diet still how many days it takes for my complete recovery. And can I move out.
I am 30 week pregnant and from two days I feel pain in my stomach and I am also suffering from loose motion. Is there in any medicine that I can take to cope with it? Can I take metronidazole 400 mg, Is it safe during pregnancy?
Dear Sir, age-33 mera sadi 10 mahina hua he. Me bahar me reheta hun. Week me ek bar ghar jata hun. Mera quick discharge (5 or 10 sec) ho jata he, ek bar discharge hone bad dubara khada nehi hota he, mera wife satisfied nahi hota he, me manforce-100 tab kha raha tha, isme sir mere koi bola he side effect hota he. Me kya karu. ek mahina hua chhoda dia, fir vahi problem, me keise 30 min. Tak kar saku. Please help me. Kindly. Koi medicine hoga to jarur bataye please sir.
My left nose was bleeding from past 3weeks, I taught it must be wound inside. Now again my right nose is bleeding. Due to which i face difficulty to breathe. What must be the cause which doctor should i look for since i reside at matunga. Please revert
I am married. I have 2 years old child. I have thyroid and thin wall right ovarian cyst measuring 80*60 MM. Do I need to do operation for cyst or it is curable my medicine. Please help me.
I am 18 years old male from last 4 days I am experiencing a teaser sensation or a little pressure in hairy pubic area above my penis while I urinate there is no other feeling like burning or pain and day before yesterday I had frequent urination but since than its normal but sensation us there.
Hi. I am diagnosed with PCOS and the Doctor prescribed meprate tab 2 times a day for 5 days to induce period. It has been over 10 days now, after completing the course, but my periods haven't started yet. Please let me know how long does the medicine take to start working and whether I need to repeat the course once again? Thanks in advance.
I am 45 years old male. I am diabetic person. I want to ask some vegetarian breakfast which lows my blood sugar level. I check my blood sugar level after 2 hours of eating food and it was 321 mg/dl. Please advice me some vegetarian food which helps me for reducing blood sugar level.
Sir, I am 37 year old male we are having a problem of body pain for last one year because causes is long drive and when we move for doctor then in test my uric acid is increased but we can't get proper medicine from doctor please suggest me some more information. Problem is back pain during a driving and we can't feel no power in left hand suggest me.
I am suffering from dry scaly eyelids for so many years. I remember once I went to doctor and he prescribed some ointment and it got reduced. But now days it started again. And its really hard to remove those flakes. What should I do. Any ointments for it to remove? Or make it soft. It should go by one simple wash.
I have a fever and cold from last five days. I take medicine also but it has no effect. What can I do please help me.
Hi. My name Amit. I m 22 years old. My problem is head. Mujha head me dard hota he hamesa. I use saridon/calpol. Tablet.
Are you suffering from piles and are looking for an effective and natural treatment measure? You can now opt for an Ayurvedic treatment of piles, which is an effective and an all-natural remedy. Piles or hemorrhoids refer to the swelling inside or near the bottom of your rectum, which contains enlarged blood vessels. The cause of piles is associated with increased pressure in the blood vessels near your anus.
Here are some top Ayurvedic ways for treating piles:
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle: Sitting in the same posture for long hours without any movement can lead to piles. The lack of physical activity is a common cause of piles in modern day. Hence, it is important for you to work out, stay fit, and active. You must exercise every day strictly for treating and preventing piles.
- Avoid food items which are difficult to digest: Piles develop because of an increased pressure on the walls of the rectum. So eat light food, which is easy to digest and eliminate as stool. You should add a lot of fruits and vegetables to your regular diet.
- Consume food items which improve your digestion: In case of a weak digestive system, you should add probiotic rich food to your diet. You can also take probiotic supplements which enhance your digestion, soften your stools, and exert less pressure on your rectum walls.
- Have a detox drink daily: Prepare a mixture of ginger, fresh mint, lemon juice, and honey and drink it. This improves your digestion and treats piles. Add food items such as mango seeds, onion, radish, wheat, rice, turnip, sesame seeds, bitter gourd, papaya, and other fiber rich stuff to your diet.
- Increase your water intake: Dehydration causes the stool to turn hard, making bowel movements difficult. So drink a lot of water for enabling the stool to pass easily.
- Dried figs: Soak dried figs in warm water and consume them in the morning. This is very effective in curing piles.
You can prevent piles or hemorrhoids from affecting you by taking some simple steps.
- Drinking sufficient water and eating fiber-rich food is the key.
- Also drink castor oil mixed with milk, which makes your stool soft, and helps it pass easily. It also reduces the pressure on your rectum walls and muscles.
- Massaging your abdomen using marjoram oil and rosemary oil is quite effective.
To know more about the best Ayurvedic remedies, which are ideal for treating your condition and diagnosing the specific symptoms or problems you are facing, consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.