Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpi BansalYour feedback matters!
I can not eat chilli, hot & cold product, I can not open my mouth big normally, this is happened because I use to take pan and gutka, nuts regularly. Now I realise my gum problem, so please give me some medicine or advice so I can prevent it. Thanks.
I have this mouth ulcers problem every month I suffer with dat problem can you please suggest me how can I avoid getting them?
I am Sankar Srinivasan, age 48. I was affected by epilepsy in my childhood. Had phenytoin sodium tablet. Now reducing dose. My problem is, teeth enamel is damaging in 5 teeth's. Already extracted 3 teeth. I want to save my teeth's. Please kindly guide me Sankar Srinivasan.
Hello. I have got impacted wisdom tooth. Which I got extracted on 16 March 2017 .And even my stitches are removed today. But still I'm feeling pain in my other teeth and check .What should I do. When should I start eating from that of my mouth. When it will be normal. Please help me. I'm very scared.
I have problem of mouth ulcers and few white patches on my tongue and one under the lower lip. I have tingling in my teeth which becomes worse when I eat hot / cold items. I have been eating/ chewing tobacco in the recent past and stopped for now. I request medication/ any anti biotic tablets for this purpose. THANKS - ASHWANI ANAND.
My frontal teeth are big and slightly in upward direction. Is there any permanent solution to get suitable gesture in those teeth? Is cutting teeth to look small safe for long term future experience? Pls suggest a safe treatment.
A new Dental treatment is coming eaer. Does it work or when india receive it. I have white spots I do regularly oil pulling and they are not spreading. Eaer will cure decay?
I'm 25 year old I have muscle ache near my left jaws whenever I chew some chapati it pains very badly kindly wants a explanation sir.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!