Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Food and the beverages you consume affects weight and blood glucose in ways that you are not even aware of.
Although diet soft drinks can be a good low-sugar alternative to regular soft drink , the amount you consume could be hurting you just as much as drinking full-sugar soda.
Diet Soft drink and Heart Disease
Consuming diet soft drink on regular basis could put you at a higher risk of developing Heart disease , stroke, High Blood pressure
Although diet soft drink may not contain sugar, it does contain sodium, phosphate, and caffeine, which can also be harmful for a diabetic person.
High phosphate levels can have a negative effect on your bone mineral content and makes them weak and fragile.
Sodium and caffeine can cause high blood pressure amd dehydration, making you more thirsty, and could start you on a vicious cycle with diet soda.
Diet Soft drink and Weight Gain
1.They increases the desire and then consumption of “sugar-sweetened, energy-dense beverages/foods,” suggesting that the body reacts by craving more food.
2.Drinking these beverages may disrupt the ability to estimate how much food is actually needed.
TIPS TO BREAK YOUR DIET DRINK'S ADDICTION
Stopping this drinks suddenly can be difficult so taper it down slowly
2.Be prepared for the withdrawal
This will be for short time and your mental determination is very important.
3.Do not purchase such drinks from supermarket even though they are offering you very lucrative offer like Buy one get one free.
4.Speak to your family and friends about your decision and seek their help if needed.
5.When making this decision, make sure to pick the method that fits best with your personality.
6.Replace diet soda with a different beverage.Try switching to water. If plain water just doesn't work for you, try using flavored water packets or squeeze some lemon in your drink.
If you’re craving the bubbly feeling of soda, try substituting your diet drink with mineral water, which can give you the feeling that you’re drinking something more.
If you’re drinking diet soda for the caffeine, you may have to prepare yourself for the headaches that will follow when you stop drinking soda.
7.Taking aspirin or ibuprofen will help to calm those headaches, and going to bed early can also help.
The rains have come, so has dengue. The mosquitos that spread dengue bite during the daytime, so keeping as much of the body covered as possible reduces risk of being bitten. Use a mosquito repellent on the exposed parts of the body, it is safe in children, a repellent applied on the hands legs and face will protect much more than the fancy mosquito bands that are aggressively marketed during this season.
The first symptom of dengue fever is increased body temperature, which often associated with body aches and headache. Many over the counter fever medications have drugs that have effect on the kidneys, liver and platelets. Instead of self medication, it is advisable to seek medical attention. Diagnosing dengue early and being under the guidance of a doctor can prevent complications.
The major issue in dengue is decreased blood volume due to a leakage in the capillaries, the way to manage this is by adequately hydrating the person and quite often need intravenous fluids and serial monitoring of the blood counts and platelets. Unnecessary antibiotics and other drugs can increase the risk of bleeding and complications. Avoid self medication and over the counter medications.
Screening tests have to be chosen carefully, many labs advertise dengue screening, unless the correct test is chosen depending on the time since the start of the illness, these tests would not be useful. Stay alert, stay safe, always seek medical opinion before treatment or tests.
Do kidney stones cause sour burps? Do kidney stones effect menstrual cycle? Does it effect in delaying periods? please do help with your answers.
Vaginal irritation skin peeling off and itching and burns. Had shaved vagina with razor and had unprotected sex 2 months back. Consulted doc and she gave AF kit so the sores and blisters in and around vagina were gone. Area around vagina is white and flesh blisters are there I think. Please help.
I've had vaginal itching for around two years now, as with most posts I've read I've been told it's just thrush but then I've been tested for that twice now and both tests came back negative. The GUM clinic said it could just be an allergy or thrush of the vulva (if that is even possible?). I have.
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.
Pitti on body skin, head, face, legs, hand, shoulder. More itching and burning . Now its pregnancy time 2 month completed. Skin problem is being from starting. I want to know reason, please suggest and during itching and burning time if any lotion or medicine can use. Is there any effect to baby.
During pregnancy I gain so much weight and now my weight is 63 after c section delivery I want to loose weight with exercise but in c section what kind of exercise I do please suggest me. My delivery date 15 August 2016.
•Prepare a paste with amla powder (dry amla pieces and make powder) and a teaspoon of honey and lick it twice daily, it is an effective home remedy for cough.
•To get relief from dry cough use chutney of green or dry amla ground with green coriander leaves.
•To reduce the body temperature during summer, mix amla juice with water and also reduces temperature during fever.
•To prepare Amla juice take 3 teaspoons of dry amla fruits wash them thoroughly and soak in water over night. Mash and squeeze the soaked amla in the next morning, filter the juice and preserve in the refrigerator.
•Use pure coconut oil boiled with amla fruits for regular application on hair. Apply this oil at night and massage scalp. Wash it off next day morning.
•Make powder with dry fruits of amla, add rock salt for taste. Consume this mixture with hot cooked rice with a teaspoon of ghee. This reduces indigestion and acidity.
•Take 1 teaspoon of amla powder with 1 cup of hot water and drink it first in the morning, it is the best hair care treatment.
•A mixture of amla fruit juice with sugar is prescribed as a remedy for burning in the vagina.
•To reduce oily in the hair, mix 3 teaspoons of amla water with 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and wash the hair with it.
•Take 4 spoons of amla juice with equal quantity of water in empty stomach in the morning and in the evening to control hyperacidity and mental health.
•Juice of the amla bark combined with honey and turmeric is a remedy for gonorrhea.
•Amla can reduce blood sugar level and helpful in diabetes, for this add 3 spoons of amla water to a glass of regular water and consume regularly 4 times to 5 times a day.
•Take amla juice twice a day it helps in relieving asthma and bronchitis complications.
•Amla increases creation of red blood cell thus improves strength of teeth and nails.
•Amla is popular in prevention and treatment of respiratory disorders and also improves brain functioning.
•Amla contains polyphenol and tannins which reduces oxidative stress in diabetic patient.
•In case of nose bleeding, put 2 drops of amla juice in the nose and apply paste of ground amla on the head. If fresh amla is not available soak dry amla in water for sometime then grind this and apply on the head. This relieves from nose bleeding.
•To get rid from bedwetting problem, mix 1 gram amla, 1 gram caraway seeds and 2 grams candy sugar and take this with cold water.
•Take 30ml of fresh amla juice once in a day for 5 days regularly to kill intestinal worms.
•To improve vision take 250ml of water, soak 6 grams of amla powder at night. Strain this water in the morning and wash the eyes with this water. It relieves all diseased conditions of the eyes.