Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShikhaYour feedback matters!
Getting older. Back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are 30 to 40 years old.
Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
Being overweight. A diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.
I got married last week .we don't want baby now and don't want to use condom. Is there any other way of precaution except condom and pills.
Hi i am Suffering from stabbing pain in rectum since last 6 yrs. It generally starts with menstruation but lasts upto 15th day. Painful urination and painful defecation. Previously drs suspected it as endometriosis. After the diagnostic tests Dr. s said its not endometriosis. laparoscopy done twice, mri scan done thrice and colonoscopy also. Nothing has detected. But still am suffering from the pain. It made my life miserable. Pls help me.
For many it seems the act of masturbation is like a gullible crime! Please take it as a normal activity and an important one! Problem is in my opinion the false belief created by some mythological beliefs that masturbation will deplete your resources etc! Sex and its related changes are very essential for the bare survival of human race! As young males and females grow they start experiencing it. And hence the urge to copulate! but imagine the problems it will create if their are no restrictions, and no protection. So to experience the fun just masturbate! once or twice daily is very common fir young individuals and its a healthy thing to do. Use clean hands. But as in everything use caution. Excess if everything is bad. I have heard boys saying they masturbate eight times a day! as of now no document or study is available which is able to link any harm with that. But pyschologically speaking it implies that you are thinking too much about sex! and ultimately it will hamper your daily life and as one thing leads to another it will ultimately ruin your day! so decision is yours. My advice sex is important but not the only thing!
Does eating chocolates during periods have good or adverse effects on mensuration cycle? How to regulate menstruation flow and be healthy.
Hello doctor, I'm 28 years old, I got married 6 months we planning for a baby for past 6 months but we couldn't. No problem with my wife. I have done my semen analysis. Volume 1.5m, PH 8.0, count 3M, mortality 10%, 5%,5%,80%, normal 50%, abnormal 50%, fructose +ve. Please tell me if I have any problem. Wat should I do further.
Sir meri wife pregnant hai dusra bacha janm dene wali hai, uska pet par dag aagaya hai uska koi malham bataye plz.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Can you guide me for some birth control pill without harmful like I pill please guide me as daily routine pills to stop pregnancy?
What tables or capsules to be taken to loose weight? please suggest after delivery have gain much weight due to my tummy I getting pain in stitches area recent had cesarian?
I had sex few days without any protection and my partner missed to take any contraceptive pills. Is there any way to minimize chance of pregnancy.
Am a 30 years old mother of 2 kids, one of 5 years & the other 3 years old. My kids often complaint me that their Legs are paining specifically in the night time even if they are involved in their regular activities and not some other heavy activities. Why does this happen specifically in the Night Time? What could be the Reasons behind this & is it a matter of worry? Please help me out of this. Thinking you.
Hi. I have had itching in my penis head from the last two months. Sometimes the itching is very severe that I keep on squeezing the penis head. Its only in the head region mainly where the skin folds on the head. Now there is another problem. I had sex with my wife and she had severe itching on her vagina. Next day her vaginal lips were swollen and she couldn't even walk properly. We went to her gynae and she examined her and gave her some anti fungal medicines and a cream. She was fine after that. Also my itching was gone somehow. We again had sex after like 15 days and again she had the same problem. We went to the gynae again and she gave her medicines for herpes and a cream. She was again fine after 4-5 days. Then we again had sex after few days and oh my god again the same issue with her. We went to her gynae and she again gave her some medicines and this time I also went along with her and asked why it is happening again and again? She said it is some yeast infection and this time she prescribed me couple of medicines and a cream called Nadoxin to apply. Also we underwent some tests for HIV, HCL, Hepatitis, Blood Sugar etc. And our tests were normal. This issue of itching started after I made sexual contact with another women. It was unprotected sex. The itching on my penis started the very next day. And I am 99% sure that it is because of that. But I do not know what to do. Who to consult? And what tests I need to undergo? And if it is a Sexually transmitted disease or just a common bacterial or yeast infection? I do not have that much itching now but whenever I have sex with my wife her vagina lips swell. The whole area is red. She has severe itching. Some white fluid discharge is also there. please help. Suggest.
Hi, I had my periods on 31st Jan 2017 and got it over on 4th Feb 2017, on the same night of 4th I had unprotected sex and had taken ipill within 12 hours. Can I be pregnant? Also I did not have withdrawal bleeding yet and there is a slight rise in temperature?
I had sex on 27 the day of period. I took an ipill the same day. I had very light bleeding after 5 hrs of the pill. What does it mean.
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.