Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Sardana
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal SardanaYour feedback matters!
Check out any before and after picture of teeth of any individual with colored braces and you would know why (provided you have uneven or disorganized teeth) you also need to get braces for your teeth. Unlike the contemporary type of braces which were just metal wires and quite rightfully were boring to look at, these days the braces come with a lot of vigor in them. The perfect brace could be chosen for yourself depending upon the cost the usefulness and as per the color which would best suit you.
Braces are worn by people without a distinction of sex to correct their teeth which might not be in an organized manner. The component used to wire the braces is generally stainless steel. The titanium parts are also used but it is quite rare.
Though the pink and purple are the favorite braces colors for girls, they have any ability to carry off any color well. Majorly the braces colors for girls include the following:
- Red color
- Yellow color
- Pink color
- Baby blue color
- Purple color
All the colors mentioned in here are specifically the base colors only that could be used for making many more interesting braces colors for girls. There are many other colors also that could be chosen for by the girls. If you intend to put on braces, ask your dentist to get you all the shades that could be used for your braces. As a is seen usually girl also are a bit reluctant to go over the board with braces colors as these would be there on their teeth for a minimum of 1 or 2 years depending upon the case.
My last tooth is coming n there if any food get touched or I drink cool water it pain. What shall I do.
I am 20 years old I take brush twice in a day but my teeth color is yeiiow please tell the reason doctor.
But the good news is head and neck cancers can be cured if they are detected early. If you see any of the following symptoms recurring often, then you need to see your doctor immediately:
• Mouth sore that hasn't healed for 3+ weeks
• Persistent change of voice
• Chewing and swallowing problems
• Lump in the neck
• Bleeding, pain or numbness of mouth or nose
• Pain when opening mouth
• Facial, neck or ear pain
Our Miracle Team will do their best for a favourable outcome
Respected doctors this is dhandapani age 56 had mi last year instead one drug eliminated stent taking medicines 1.razel gold 20 mg 2. Gemer1 mg for sugar 3.thyronorm 50 mg and starpress xl 20 mg these medicines were proscribed last weak my problems is from yesterday evening feeling mouth drying too much my sugars are normal my hb1ac is 6.4 what might be the cause for dryness in mouth.
I Have wisdom tooth totally impacted totally in laid horizontal position which decayed my main tooth for eating that decayed tooth I have extracted but for wisdom tooth I am very much scared as I can not bear pain, I am very sensitive. So I am thinking go not to go for local anesthesia and instead use main anesthesia And get extracted please help and suggest best surgeon in indore or the other solution possible.
I'm 22 year old male. Every morning saliva forms in my mouth unusually as soon as I realize that I'm awake. Even I spit it once, it forms again and this thing repeats again and again until I brush in the morning. This thing also happens before sleep at night many times where I don't brush and slowly fall asleep with continuously spitting the saliva. This thing is happening to me for 7 months from now but never happened before. What should I do?
I have mouth ulcer since 6 months. What should I do? And I also have low blood pressure what prevention I should take?
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!