Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheela GaurYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/Madam, 4 months back got a baby, had sex and penetrated sperm also, so wife gets pregnancy or what is the gap for second baby?
Hi I had unprotected sex with my fiance. Took the ipill with in 24 hours but after 3 days it started bleeding. Is it normal. Have any chances getting pregnant. Got my last periods on 24 th april ie last month. Im worried please help me out.
Hello Meri age 40 year h aur meri wife ko sex apeel bilkul bhi nhi h usko sex ke liye bolo to ignor karti h kiya kiya jaye jo hamari sexual life tik ho sake please help me . Thanks.
Chronic nightmares are caused by a lot of internal as well as external factors. It can cause sleep disorders and can affect your overall health. Some of the key reasons that contribute to chronic nightmares are mentioned below:
- Stress and anxiety: Anxiety can come in many forms. It can happen due to simplest of reasons such as moving to a new place to joining a new job, suffering from trauma to losing a close one in the family, etc. Stress as a result of these can lead to bad dreams and chronic nightmares.
- Media: Suspense shows or scary movies are also known to cause nightmares. Recalling visual imagery from a recently watched horror movie during sleep can appear in the dream without any intervention. The brain can create a sequence and produce imagery based on one’s recent thinking process.
- Depression: A Finnish Study showed that more than 28 percent who suffers from depression get nightmares at night. A negative mindset coupled with poor self-confidence can lead to chronic nightmares resulting in sleep disturbances.
- Traumatic experience: Any recent experience of surviving a natural disaster, violence in the relationship, major vehicle accident, are frequently linked with nightmares. More than 50 percent of the people with PTSD suffer from nightmares reveals the National Center for PTSD, USA.
- Drugs and Medications: People coming out from recent medication such as barbiturates, narcotics and antidepressants often suffer from hyperactive neurotransmitter leading to nightmares. Withdrawal from alcohol and recreational drugs are also known to be responsible for chronic nightmares.
- Snacking Before Bedtime: Often eating before sleeping triggers the metabolism and signals are sent to the brain to be more active than usual. Junk foods and spicy meals should be especially avoided to refrain from chronic nightmares.
- Inability to Relax: Inability to relax gradually builds up a basic level of underlying arousal process which later contributes more in further reaction towards stress.
- Conflicting Material: Any conflicting material which we are not aware of might lay embedded in our subconscious mind, which might contribute to repeated nightmares.
So basic idea is to learn some relaxation technique and practice those. If the condition persists then it will call for a detailed assessment and may be some medication besides Psychological measures.
How to get rid of nightmares?
- Treat the underlying symptoms: It is important to identify the cause of the nightmares. Often stress, PTSD, anxiety and depression can cause nightmares. Once the cause is identified, medical help or self-help techniques can be employed to overcome it.
- Exercise: Exercise tires the body and relaxes the brain. From dancing to rock climbing, running to rowing, hitting a gym to brisk walking, one form of exercise should be daily practised to make sure you get sound sleep during the night.
- Talk to your doctor: If you are undergoing any medication that involves withdrawal, anxiety, narcotics, you should immediately consult a doctor about the effects of medicine. A doctor can either reduce the dosage of medicine or change the medicine altogether to address the problem
- Stress Reduction: Stress can be reduced by practising yoga and meditation. You can also take a hot shower before going to sleep to calm yourself down. A relaxed mind goes a long way in ensuring sound sleep during the night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I suffered from missed abortion. I had a d&c one week back, and 10 days before the d&c I had tried for medicinal abortion by taking misoprostol tablet as I was 10 weeks pregnant. But in ultrasound it was found that some tissues were still left and therefore d&c had to be done. Also I suffered from chickenpox during all this. Therefore I was out of my work and daily routine for about 15 days. I enjoy doing morning walks therefore I resumed my daily walks two days after the d & c procedure. And then I started walking at a fast pace as I used to do daily for 30 mins. So is it safe to go for walks?
Mene meri girlfriend se sex kiya tha without protection. Uske bad uski period date miss ho gyi .ha usko irregular date ka problem he. Uski pichala period 2 month bad aya tha. Lekin tab hamne sex nai kiya tha isliye koi tension nai tha. Is bar sex kiya date miss ho gyi aur 16-17 day ke bad normally period start ho gye. To kya use koi pregnancy ka khatra hai. Suggest plz.
I am 42 old I married 7 year till date I have not conceive all test are normal my wife age 38 also I done ivf last year but we fail now what I can do.
1. It helps with weight management.
One cup of almond milk contains only 60 calories, as opposed to 146 calories in whole milk, 122 calories in 2 percent, 102 calories in 1 percent, and 86 calories in skim. It makes for a great substitute that will help you lose or maintain your current weight.
2. It keeps your heart healthy.
There's no cholesterol or saturated fat in almond milk. It's also low in sodium and high in healthy fats (such as omega fatty acids, typically found in fish), which helps to prevent high blood pressure and heart disease.
3. It keeps your bones strong
While it doesn't offer as much calcium as cow's milk, almond milk does offer 30 percent of the recommended daily amount, as well as 25 percent of the recommended amount of vitamin d, reducing your risk for arthritis and osteoporosis and improving your immune function. Plus, these two nutrients work together to provide healthy bones and teeth formation.
4. It keeps your skin glowing.
Almond milk contains 50 percent of the recommended daily amount of vitamin e, which contains antioxidant properties essential to your skin's health, such as protecting it against sun damage.
5. It barely impacts your blood sugar.
Almond milk (with no additives) is low in carbs, which means it won't significantly increase your blood sugar levels, reducing your risk for diabetes. Because of its low glycemic index, your body will use the carbs as energy so the sugars aren't stored as fat (score!).
6. It contributes to muscle strength and healing.
Although almond milk only contains 1 gram of protein per serving, it contains plenty of b vitamins such as iron and riboflavin, both important for muscle growth and healing.
7. It keeps your digestion in check.
Almond milk contains almost one gram of fiber per serving, which is important for healthy digestion.
8. It doesn't contain lactose.
Lactose intolerance impacts about 25% of the us population, which means they have difficulty digesting the sugar in cow's milk. This makes almond milk a suitable, lactose-free substitute.
9. It tastes better than cow's milk.
Almond milk doesn't taste like cow's milk, perfect for those who are turned off by the taste. It has its own unique flavor many describe as being light and crisp. Bonus: it's versatile, meaning you can use it instead of cow's milk in recipes that require it. It won't have the same taste, but it will have the same consistency.
10. It doesn't require refrigeration.
Knowing that you don't have to refrigerate almond milk means you'll be more likely to take it with you to work, or on a camping trip. It's perfectly fine at room temperature which makes it a convenient, nutritious staple to pack, automatically upping your daily intake of all the fabulous nutrients above.
Hello Urgent help My 13 days old baby is on breast feed n my left breast nipple is becoming hard n it's paining during feed n baby is unable to feed please suggest some help.
Sir if any girl abortion her self two/one times than what may be, can it be known later by medical that she has abotioned her self 1-2 times?
I took I pill on 25 Oct. .after one week of that I had weakness n a slight whitish discharge. .is that something to worry like related to pregnancy? Will my dates be on time? Pls reply .seeking advice.
Hi. I am 24 years old unmarried girl.having problem of light periods.whether the medicine crisanta is effevtive for me?are there any side effects of it?
My girlfriend took I pill and after that she is suffering from blood loss. She took the I pill in 2nd period night. Its been 5 days still little little blood keeps on coming out after every 3 hours. Please help me out. It would be really helpful.
Chocolate milk has it all when it comes to proteins carbs sugar or the taste and is also popular among athletes. During high intensity workouts muscle proteins break down and glycogen levels deplete by 60 to 75%. However for muscle growth after a workout, one needs to replenish glycogen and protein that can easily be gained from chocolate milk. Sports dietician suggest students to take four grams of carbohydrates to one gram of protein within 30 minutes after a workout and it depends on workout intensity and duration of workout determine how much energy is used.