Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheela GaurYour feedback matters!
It's been 10years of our marriage & we don't hv a baby. 11/2 year back I got a miscarriage after three months. Till then Im facing problem of viginal infection. plz help!
I have pain in my breast since two days today I notice harness in downward side of my breast I feel heaviness also. I stop breastfeed since one year.
Due to hair removing I got pimples over my vagina which is very painful all r popped out I wash it with boric powder and applied the ointment surfaz-sn which is very effective. But there is pain still in the area where the pimple was there. Its nearly one week.
How to fuck the girl and when they ill happy in that time what should I do for his happy I want to do know how pls help me.
I had unprotected intercourse with my wife. We have 3 month old baby. Baby is with only mother milk till now. She is getting periods on irregular basis. She took contraceptive pill (I-pill). Now production of milk from breast has become low and baby is falling short of milk. Can we go for other alternative food now for the baby or is there any chance to increase breast milk.
Hlw Dr. My friend is lose her virginity. In a rape case. 2-3 months se uske Sath Ye ho rha tha. Nd rapist is her relative. Is wajah se nd badnaami k Dar se koi action na le k her parents r fix her marriage in February. Now she is worried. 1st night uske husband ko pta chal jaega or wo use chod dega. She wants tighten hr vagina. Give her some advice. She is very depressed.
From last two months, I am facing menstruation problem twice in a month and also having vaginal white discharge problem. Please help me with this.
I have pain in all over my body especially in hands legs n back bone. I feel also weak after delivery. My baby is now one year old and the important thing I feed her. So please tell me what will be better to improve my health and reduce pain?
Doctor I got my periods on 13th august and it ended on 16th august. Me and my bf had unprotected sex on 17th august. And that day only I mean on 17th august I again started bleeding just after the sex and it ended on 18th august. On 17th august itself I took an ipill within 5-6 hours after the sex then again I started bleeding on 23rd august. But I ws not bleeding like always. Blood coming out was extremely less and more of sticky red thick lining was coming out and it ended on 25th august. And now after one month I got my periods on 16th september and ended on 19th or 20th september and now on my right side breast 4-5 light red spots are there I do not know it is due to some insect bite or because of some allergy or what doctor im really confused. Is there any chance of pregnancy now? I wish I will not be pregnant. Im worried please help me.
I am suffering from pcos. Doctor give me medicine ovafem plus 75mg capsule twice a day And actually when I start taking medicine. I feel a backache. And blood in stool.
What is the time interval to put TT injection for pregnant ladies? And how many injection for a delivery? My wife is 5 months pregnant now. So far we put only one in our first month.
I was cuddling with my girlfriend. Later on I inserted my penis in her vagina 2-3 times without protection but I didn't ejaculate inside. What are the Chances of pregnancy. Her last period starting date was 1 may. 17.plz guide us.
If you want a healthier skin, hair and nails then consider adding 1 tbsp of flax seeds to your daily diet.
1. Go for a walk - If you live close to your workplace then quit taking your two or four wheeler to work. Better still, even a public transport is a strict NO. Either ride a bicycle or simply choose to walk down the lane. While at work, avoid sitting for consecutive hours at your workstation. Take a break and walk in your office complex after lunch with friends. When at home, avoid being a couch potato. Head for an early morning walk to the nearby park. You may even take a leisure-walk in your garden area or in the street nearby post dinner. Walking is indeed the easiest way to stay fit!
2. Replace the elevator with stairs - Use the stairs instead of the elevator. You don’t waste any time and you don't have to go out of your way to work on your health! At places with escalators, walk up the stairs it's no harm. It's easy and can be done daily.
3. Simple Exercises - Spending a lot of time in front of the television or desktop? Why not utilize it with some stretching exercises. While you're at home do some yoga, stretching or sit ups and during your office hours, simply do some eyes, legs, wrist and neck rotation exercises. This way, you will keep yourself distracted and at ease.
4. Use music as a stress buster – Music keeps your brain relaxed making you more energetic and lively. Have some fun while doing your daily chores at home and work. Play some peppy music and dance to those tunes. Not only will your mood be elated but this will also help you burn some extra calories. While at work, its best to put on your headphones and bid work-load stress goodbye. This will calm your nerves and will help you focus better!
5. Don't outsource house work - You can start doing more of high energy things like washing your car, getting a cup of coffee/tea from the office cafeteria, digging the garden or reorganizing the closet to include physical activity in your lifestyle! Usually you have someone to help you with these little home and office chores. However, if you chalk out some time and do these simple things, not only will you save on money but also add a really healthy practice in your schedule.
Now that you have these smart tips, include them in your lifestyle and prepare for a better and healthier future!
Dr Jayesh Pavra. (M D Medicine)
I am 4 month pregnant. I have low pressure. My pressure is 90/60. I am very weak. What to do please help.
Now I am pregnant and my pregnancy is 15 weeks. I am taking thyronorm 37.5 everyday for last 2 months. Now it is found that tsh is 2.56 and ft4 is 12. My query is should I continue with same dose ?
4-5 days ago while intercourse my hubby inserted a chewing gum in vagina. I didn't see it coming out through urine can it go itself to uterus. Also what problems can I face? Right now I am fine.
pregnancy test (prega) is negative. Is there still chance of pregnancy? She is having scanty bleeding and back pain.
Any side effects from eggcollection injection and how many injections r given to collect ten eggs at a time please tells me.
Gestational diabetes is a form of diabetes where the blood sugar levels of the body increase during pregnancy. When you are expecting, your body is more repellent to insulin so that a larger amount of glucose is manufactured for the baby’s nourishment. However, this excess blood glucose can build up within the body which causes gestational diabetes. This can lead to health problems for both the mother and the baby. At the end of the gestational period i.e. once the baby is delivered, blood sugar reduces to normal.
When are you at a risk for gestational diabetes?
Gestational diabetes can also be hereditary. If a family member or a relative has diabetes, you are more likely to develop gestational diabetes.
If you are overweight, you are more susceptible to developing gestational diabetes.
What causes gestational diabetes?
During pregnancy, the placenta connects your baby to the blood supply. This produces other hormones which reduce the levels of insulin. This increases the level of blood sugar in your blood. As your baby develops, your body manufactures more of such hormones which block your insulin levels leading to gestational diabetes. This usually occurs from the 20th week of your pregnancy.
Increase in Birth Weight – Extra glucose crosses through the placenta which instigates the baby’s pancreas to manufacture more insulin. This can make your baby very large. Sometimes, it becomes difficult for the baby to pass through the birth canal during childbirth as a result.
Premature Birth and Respiratory Diseases – High blood sugar may increase the risk of an early labor. It may make the baby due before the 37th week of pregnancy. This also makes the baby more susceptible to respiratory disorders.
High Blood Pressure – Gestational diabetes also raises your risks for high blood pressure. This can be fatal for you as well as your baby’s health.
Follow a healthy eating schedule. Limit the amount of carbohydrates and ensure you have a healthy and balanced meal.
Do light exercises regularly during pregnancy. This helps you to control your blood sugar level. Physical activities which require low levels of energy utilization such as swimming and walking will control your blood sugar level without exerting you too much.
- Taking insulin shots and medicine for diabetes will also control your blood sugar levels if you have a pre-existing condition.