Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Shanoo SandhuYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I am 35 years old now a days my lower back have ache that mean there was a pain in lower back sir what can I do to relaxation?
My son age 13 years, before 3 years sudently he cannot bend left knee for sitting on ground. I visit ortho expect doctor & xray. To see the xray report doctor tell me that he has a L5 joint problem & this problem has no permanent soluation , By doctor advice i tolaly stop his outdoor game & start some excersise, phigothoropy each & every day. When my son start any type outdoor game he facing again pain on L5 joint & he cannot bend his knee. Doctor tell me this type L5 problem he will facing whole life. Now my question is is my son is phigical handricraft or not.
Last 20 days my right side knee joint pain while I sit down and standup after 3 or 4 step walk I feel relax. What should I do.
I am a 15 years boy. I feel weakness in bones of my legs and hands. I have no glucose problem. My hands and legs also hurtS.
I have leg paining over 2 hours and it is becoming paining then stopped. It is paining too much, what should I do reply fast so I can treat my leg?
Water come from my eyes every now n then please suggest. Also my back pains to much when I get up early morning.
I'm 59 years old and suffering from scoliosis. I'm having low back pain all day long. It will be sever & numb feel in the mornings. Subsides only after a brisk walking. How to get rid of it. I'm not talking any medication for this problem.
Due to my overweight my knee is paining. please give me a suggestion to loss weight. please can you give some diet tips. please help me.
I hava pain in my backbone suddenly at anytime and also a cyneous problem. I have a problem of dry cough also.
I am 22years old. I had pain in my back bone. By scanning report doctor told your back bone is week due to loss of calcium. What should I do?
I am suffering back pain from top to bottom. It is problematic for daily activities. Is there any problem for getting pregnancy. But I have correct periods. I am consulting any doctor or any solution is there for tht.
Sometimes for some sudden moments my right hand pain too much and all of sudden after sometime it stopped automatically?
I am 70 years old. Since last few days my knees r paining. Now a days not allowing me even to walk a little distance. Can you advise a good remedy.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.