Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SharmaYour feedback matters!
There is lot of sweating on my hands and on feet. Its a psychological problem too. What should I do?
My mother is patient of arthritis along from past 13 years. And I am not able to find a good doctor for my mother so please suggest me a doctor because my mother is suffering from major pain.
I am 26 yrs old male. I do enough workout at gym and jogging at morning from past many years . I eat totally fat free low calories food even then i have very thick skin, fat ,water retention whatsoever it is. I have abs but Very thick layer of skin is covering my abs. I did every thing like low sodium, sweating a lot , nothing is working Thanx plz give solution to this problem
My head is paining since a week i am not able to concentrate on my studies. My body is also paining.
Eye gets irritated due to continuously working on computer. Other than putting specs is there any natural solution?
My fasting blood sugar is 81 and PP 186 and my wife fasting blood sugar is 121 and PP 165. Is this normal?
My age is 23 years. And my weight is 51kg. So please suggest me how can I gain my weight? What I can do for weight gain?
I am 21 years old, I am female, still my breast did not grow like other girls of in this age, due to that I feel really insecure and uncomfortable towards others. What to do?
I am suffering from back pain since 4-5 months. When I moved neck leftward it back pain occur at upper left.
I have swelling in my left knee and have pain in my right pain. My left shoulder also I cannot move easily. Is there any treatment for this.
I am 20 years old male and I am suffering from hair loss. Hair loss started from the last year's chickenpox and I have tried various oil but not getting the outcome. Also due to sweating my my hairs are grease most of the times due to which the chances of hair loss increases. What should I do now?
I am in 48 years old women. My problem is bedwetting still 20 years. At first I have seen any dream then bedwetting. I have consulted a physician. My b.p and other test is normal. But I do no get any result still now. So what can I?
Sir I am facing headache problem since 2 year. When I am in class 11 first time I got headache at that time I am facing little pain. Gradually my pain increases and now I am 2nd year b. Com my headache is at pic level. Whole day my head my paining. When wake up in the morning at that time it is paining. When I go to study at that time it is paining most. Sir please help me out.
My friend have a very less weight. Many times she tried to weight gain but he fails. please help her as soon as possible.
How often does one need to practice OIL PULLING THERAPY. Does this reduce the cholesterol leve? Does therapy reduces the toxic substances in the body? What are the specific benefits of this therapy. Regards.
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
4. Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
5. Improve your mood and reduce pms symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
6. Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type ii diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin b-6.
7. Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
8. High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the fda as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Eating bananas aids digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? high fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and gerd.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Natural cures from a simple banana
- ?Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan, helps to relieve seasonal affective disorder (sad).
- Quitting smoking? bananas contain high levels of b-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.