Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Shalabh MohanYour feedback matters!
Viral Hepatitis can invade the body and attack the liver systems. It has five different types, Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. While hepatitis can be treated, it is best to prevent it in the first place.
Here are some simple, easy to follow tips that can prevent hepatitis from spreading.
1) Know how it spreads - Hepatitis can pass from individual to individual or through blood, body fluids, infected faeces. Contaminated food and water can also cause hepatitis. Hepatitis B, C and D in particular spread through contact with infected blood.
2) Get Vaccinations - Immunization can help you protect yourself against Hepatitis A and B. Vaccinations for Hepatitis C, D or E aren’t available. But Hepatitis C can be cured with anti-viral medications. For Hepatitis D, the infected person needs to get Hepatitis B to survive.
3) Avoid Sharing Personal Items - Don’t share as it is a high-risk behaviour for Hepatitis. Be sure that needles for body piercings, acupuncture and tattooing are safe and disposable to avoid the risk of contamination.
4) Avoid Sharing Grooming Items- If you are living with someone who has or is at risk of Hepatitis, make sure that you avoid sharing grooming items as undetectable quantities of blood or other bodily fluids on razors and toothbrushes can lead to spread of virus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs - Hepatitis is a high risk among people who use excessive alcohol and over the counter medications. Liver inflammation and liver damage puts individual at risk of contracting Hepatitis and therefore, alcohol or prescription drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided and taken only after physician’s consultation.
6) When Travelling- Avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and raw shellfish, avoid eating at unhygienic places, brush teeth and rinse mouth with clean water, avoid iced drinks or adding ice to the drinks while traveling to avoid contracting the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi I'm suffering from nocturnal emissions for the past 2 years so I took ayurveda medicine nf cure and vital m 40 from ayush remedies for almost 9 months but didn't work. Then I asked numerous questions to Lybrate but didn't get a good reply. So I went to a ayurvedic sexologist and he gave me tablets for 15000 rs which was a combination of homeopathy and ayurveda, now I'm taking those tablets and my emissions decreased a bit but what happened is I lost my erection completely even morning erection is not available and I look more weaker than before. One side of my cheeks looks smaller than the other I'm 75 kg but my face looks like a 45 kg lean man face. My question is even before taking those tablets I Had erection but suffering from nightfall but now after taking those tablet I even suffer from erectile dysfunction and I want to know are these tablets back firing. Is there a proper cure for my problem.
My son aged 10 years having his one testicles getting enlarged and another one is small since few days. What should we do? is it any serious problem.
Hi actually I get itching on my private parts and all over my body and there are few white boils on the foreskin of my testicles and on thigh with something white into it. Kindly consult what shall I do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have tonsils in my throat. Its possible to become cancer tissue? In winter weekly once I feel some pain my throat. I take salt nd warm water when I feel pain. Any possibilities to cure tonsils using home remedies or else?
Cyst lesion in Right Spermatic Cord with the head of Right epididymis, done with surgery on 18.11.2016 Still having swelling on the right side of testicles ,please help me how to reduce the same as it have been almost one month after surgery.
I am 45 years old man. Feel like burning sensation on back of my right thigh while driving and seating longer in office.
I am a endurance cyclist. I cycle 2 hours daily and 8-10 hours on Sunday. I was on betablocker metpure 25 mg. Which was changed to telemasartan 40 by DM Cardiologist after doing tmt which was normal. My blood pressure after taking telemasartan 40 is 130-85. However I am facing a problem, I am having headaches after long distance cycling on Sunday. And sometime even after cycling for 2 hours.
I am not able to sex with my wife when she want me to have, not attracted to her or feeling. Watching porn or imagine other woman.
I am 43 years of age and I don't get Penis Erection during the time of sex. I do weigh 90 kg nd have BP issue for which I take Telma 40 in night nd Amlopres 5 in morning. Kindly advise medicine for the same.
Out of the many muscle and bone-related conditions, arthritis is one of the most painful degenerative ailments that begins with the inflammation of the joints. This condition can be particularly debilitating as it progresses, and it is usually known to affect the elderly and aging. Yet, they are not the only victims of the condition, as many patients suffering from arthritis are young. There are various kinds of arthritis and gouty arthritis or gout is one such form.
Gout is one of the three forms of the disease and it is known to be one of the most painful kinds. The accumulation of urate crystals in the joints often leads to the inflammation of the same, which is the start point of gout. While there are many kinds of treatment and management measures available for the condition, the age old form of homeopathy is one of the most recommended.
Let us cast a glance on five of the most effective homeopathic measures for this condition. At the same time, it is important to keep in mind that these medicines must be recommended only by a qualified doctor.
Colchium: This is known as one of the best homeopathic medicines for gout and is often recommended when the most noticeable symptom includes intense pain and swelling in the big toe of either or both feet. Redness and a hot sensation in the toe may also be experienced, which may get worse at night.
Ledum Pal: This is also another very effective homeopathic medicine for gouty arthritis. This is used when the symptoms include pain that travels upwards through the legs and to the knees. In such cases, the patient may also experience shooting pains that go through the feet and affect the balls of the feet as well as the toes.
Benzoic Acid: This is one of the most well-known solutions for a number of ailments, including gouty arthritis. This is especially helpful when uric acid begins to spread an unbearable odour and makes the urine a different colour, akin to brown or any other shade close to brown and even red. This medicine is also prescribed when the joints produce a crackling sound every time the patient walks.
Antim Crudum: This medicine is usually prescribed when gout begins to affect the appetite of the patient. He or she begins to feel hungry more often and consumes more food than what he or she normally would. Pain in fingers as well as in heels can also be cured with this medicine.
- Sabina: Shooting pains in the toes and heels along with other feminine problems related to urine are often symptoms of gout that are treated with this medicine.