Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shailly Kapur
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailly KapurYour feedback matters!
I am getting severe stomach pain during periods, I have tried home remedies but it doesn't work. What to do?
On 1st september night I had unprotected sex But my partner didn't came inside me I had my period from 24th to 28th August. I haven't taken any pills. Is there any chance I can get pregnant?
I always have a really hard time during breastfeeding as my tips starts to bleed whenever baby starts sucking milk, it hurts so bad that I scream out loud in pain. The breast tips look too dry all the time and it seems like it's having lot of cuts on it. Can't breastfeed my new born cuz of that. Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Meri maasi ki age approx 40 years h.n unke 2 childrens h ,they both r boy. 1 boy 8-9 years ka h, n dusra 5-6 saal ka. Unhone Dr. Se check up kraya to Dr. Ne severe osteoporosis likha h.n LSCS Surgery v likha h.bt mujhe in dono ka connection smjh nhi aa rha. N LSCS qa h ,q likha gya h inke case me. Ye pregnant v nhi h.n na hi 3rd child k liye try kr rhi h.kindly explain me in easy words.
My last menses was on 1 march 17 n up to now it did not come. Im getting large acne on my face n body heat also raising. I had diagnosis with pcod 5 yes ago. N I'm taking homeopathy treatment still this is happening. please suggest me any good remedy which will solve my problem in short time span.
We have 2 months baby at home. We would like to go for copper t for protection. Is that helpful. Any harm to my wife, any side effect as like weight loss / gain, effect to my kids feeding. And what about the packages of Copper t.Needs to check periodically.
Im 35 yrs old I get inserted IUD recently for the third time now I have white discharge after this what shall I do pls clarify.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.