Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shail KhannaYour feedback matters!
I am 16 weeks pregnant, having bronchial asthma. Does it will pass on to my baby, or will it create problems in my pregnancy.
We are trying to pregnancy conceive but after ejaculate sperm into vagina immediately white thickness coming out from vagina is this problem to conceive pregnancy.
WHO *(वर्ल्ड हेल्थ ओर्गनाइजेशन)* का कहना हैं आज हमारे शरीर की जरुरत है शुद्ध हवा, शुद्ध पानी, शुद्ध भोजन और 60 से 80 मिनरल्स, 40 के 46 पोषक तत्व और एन्जाइम्स l
जो आज हमें पूर्ण रूप से नहीं मिल पा रहे हैं ।
क्या आप जानते हैं कि हमारी रोजमर्रा की जिन्दगी में हमारे शरीर में कोशिकायें (cells) व मज्जातंतु (tissues) क्षतिग्रस्त होते रहते है और अधिकतर देखा गया है कि हम अपने भोजन में पोषक तत्वों की मात्रा शरीर की जरूरत के मुताबिक नहीं ले पाते हैं l
आज के इस प्रदूषित वातावरण तथा भागदौड़ भरी जिन्दगी में मधूमेह, उच्च रक्तचाप, गठिया, दिल का दौरा बहुत ही आम समस्या है l जो हमारे जीवन शैली को भी प्रभावित करती है l रासायनिक खाद और छिड़काव के द्वारा अनाज की पैदावार और इन्जेक्शन के द्वारा दूध, फलों और सब्जियों की पैदावार को बढ़ाना यह सब हमारे शरीर के लिये बहुत हानिकारक है और जो हमारी प्रतिरोधक क्षमता, आन्तरिक बल और एनर्जी लेवल को दिन प्रति दिन कम करती जा रही है l जिससे संक्रमण होने की सम्भावनायें बढ़ जाती हैंl जैसे वायरल फीवर, सर्दी व जुकाम, बुखार, कमजोरी थकान, काम के प्रति रूचि न होना इ. L हमने देखा की अधिकांश समस्यायें विषाक्त पदार्थों (टॉक्सिन्स) से उत्पन्न होती हैं और यह विषाक्त पदार्थ प्रदूषित जल, वायु और भोजन के परिणाम हैं ।
आज हर घर में कोई न कोई व्यक्ति किसी न किसी समस्या से परेशान है i
आप किसी भी ऐसे व्यक्ति को जानते हो जो कि नीचे लिखी किसी भी समस्या/बीमारी से परेशान हो (चाहे उसे डॉक्टर ने जवाब भी दे दिया हो).
1- शुगर (मधुमेह)
2- ब्लड प्रेशर (b. P.)
3- हृदय रोग
7- लकवा (paralysis)
8- स्वाइन फ्लू
14-जोड़ों का दर्द
15- कमर में दर्द
16- बदन दर्द
17- सेक्सुअल समस्या
19- त्वचा / चर्म रोग
25- श्वसन संबंधी समस्या
26- पाचन सम्बंधित रोग
27- एंटी एजिंग
28- लीवर से जुडी कोई भी परेशानी
30- अनीमिया (खून की कमी)
31- मानसीक तनाव
34- पेट में गैस बनना
35- पैर के तलवे मे जलन
36- आखों से संबंधित रोग
37- स्वेद प्रदर
38- मlसिक धर्म (m. C.) अनियमितता
I have back, stomach & leg pain whenever my monthly period happens. My period remains for 7-8 days. Is there any home remedy or medicine to minimise it.
I'm having sever pain in my lower abdomen and today is my first day of menstruation. What should I do to get rid of this pain?
My girlfriend isn't getting any periods from 2 months now we were having sex before 2 months but before sperm didn't get inside of her and it was unprotected sex but all the pregnancy test was -ve but still she's not getting any period what is happening with her.
My wife had a problem, white water discharge from vagina when going toilet. We are planning for a baby. Can this affect pregnancy. Help.
Doctor my menstrual cycle is irregular in this month. My last menstrual cycle is in january 5 2015. In my vagina there are some pimples like projection and vagina is so itching and at the time of urination vagina has bad smell also. Can you tell what is the problem. What should I do for regular menstrual cycle.
I am married since 9months and was suffering from PCOS, and had allopathy medicines. Now I am having facial hair growth. I have sensitive skin also. Pls advise what to do for facial hair. Jow to ride it off for ever.
I am in relation with a guy since 1 n hlf year. I luv him a lot. I cnt live without him nt a single hr. He also luvs me. Bt sometimes it seems he does not. He spends tim wid me bt there is something missing. Between us. Infct most of tim when we meet we quarrel. whenever I call him he found bsy. He does not reply a single txt. He do not like when I call. He is more hppy wid his fmly n frnds nt me. sometimes it seems tht he is only wid me for intimacy. He is also my bst frnd .i share evry feeling n evry tlk wid him bt nw he irritates wid it n also me say him vry bad in anger. His behavior becomes me sad n thn he says I do not like sad girl. Be hppy if you wnt me n also make me hppy. He always scold me also on his mistakes. Nevr accept his mistake. .our relation get complicated. So will you plzz suggest me about it . Thnku .
I have married before a year. I am 30 years old and my hubby is 36 years old. I have pcod problem and obesity. Kindly help me for conceiving a baby.Please suggest.
I think I am having vaginal infection. There is some white thick substance coming from my vagina and there is very etching in that part. What should I do ?
Had unprotected sex on my period date and few hours later got my period. But then this is the third/fourth day Bleeding has almost stopped! I am afraid. Please help!
My wife is pregnante and we had first baby 06 years back through operation. What are the chance of normal delivery if scar is 3 mm ?
Plums originally originated in the continent of Asia. They are the member of the plant Genus Prunus, which also consists of apricots, cherries, and almonds. One can’t go wrong in adding plums in their diet. Plums have the qualities of being low in calories and they also enable you to meet your daily dose of vitamin A, vitamin C, and fiber needs. Some other amazing benefits of plums are :
- Low in calorie content: Plums contain few calories as compared to its portion size, as they are low-energy foods containing 70 calories. There are just 70 calories in two plums of medium sizes. It has been suggested by CDC (Centre for Disease Control and Preventions) that when one includes more amounts of low-energy dense foods in their diet, it can help them to limit their total amount of calorie intake for controlling hunger and weight loss.
- Good source of fiber: Plums are very good source of fiber. 2 grams of fiber can be found in two medium sized plums. In average, adults need about 20 to 30 grams of fiber in a day, where most people consume only around 15 grams of fiber. The fiber content in foods can help control hunger. Fiber also helps to add bulk to our stool. It helps to mitigate and prevent constipation. Fiber also has the power to prevent the risks of heart diseases by absorbing cholesterol from our blood stream.
- Low glycemic index food: The calories in plum come from the carbohydrates in the form of sugar. In two medium sized plums, there is about 19 grams of carbs and about 16 grams of sugar. Although plums are high in sugar and carbohydrates, plums are low glycemic index food. The glycemic index helps to rank the foods that contain carbohydrate on how and by how much they affect blood sugar. Foods with a high glycemic index can cause a brisk rise in blood sugar. Whereas foods with low glycemic index cause a little bit of rising in blood sugar. And also people who eat too many of high glycemic index food has a high risk of diabetes and also heart disease according to the Harvard School of Public Health. Whereas eating low glycemic index foods helps to control diabetes and also helps in weight loss.
- Good source of vitamin A: Eating two medium sized plums can provide about eight percent of a person’s daily need of vitamin A or 400 international units. Vitamin A is essential for eye health, development and growth, immune health, reproduction, and bone health. Vitamin A is also known as a fat soluble vitamin.
- Good source of vitamin C: It is an important water-soluble vitamin. We need a minimum intake of vitamin C in order to make collagen which also helps in healing of wounds and plums are rich in this nutrient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 27 years old. I was detected with pcod at the age of 14 years. However, after following strict diet regime I reduced weight and now have almost regular menses cycle. But I have long thick hair all over my body - stomach, back even over neckline and breast. What should I do about it? I am about to get married in 1 month. Please advise.
During the menstrual days, it is necessary to use some kind of padding or easily absorbent material to remain clean and hygienic throughout the day. This material is available in form of tampons or sanitary napkins.
What is the difference between tampons and sanitary napkin
- The tampon is a mass of retentive material shaped in a cylinder, which needs to be inserted into the vagina. Most tampons have a cord or string to aid manual removal. Tampons are used especially when you have to wear tight fitting clothes.
- The sanitary napkins are disposable flat pads that are worn externally to collect menstrual blood and prevent staining. These are mostly made of rayon or cotton. They are available in a variety of sizes, with added benefits of extra absorption and fragrance in some cases. They are easier to carry.
Benefits of using a tampon
- Tampons are easy to use provided you are very well informed and well practiced about its usage and methods of insertion
- Tampons can absorb menstrual blood, depending on your flow, for up to six hours.
- Tampons are more hygienic as the entire material does not get soaked. This helps in preventing the menstrual blood from coming in contact with underwear, skin and staining other clothing.
Disadvantages of using a tampon
- Tampons, if not changed within 4-6 hours, may cause leakage and staining.
- The insertion of a tampon is extremely inconvenient and uncomfortable if not used by practiced hands.
- Incorrect insertion can be painful and lead to injuries and infection
- Leaving a tampon on for too long can cause a Toxic Shock Syndrome. It is a fatal disease caused by toxins and bacterial infection.
- Tampons may increase menstrual cramps in some cases.
Benefits of using sanitary napkins
- Sanitary napkins are easy to use. They come in flat, rectangular shapes of absorbent material that are stuck on the underwear and absorb menstrual blood externally.
- Can be worn overnight.
- Easier to use and convenient to carry around.
- Helps to monitor the flow of blood
- Lessens the risk of infections, and there are fewer health risks
Disadvantages of sanitary napkins
- Cannot prevent menstrual odours
- The absorption rate is lower than tampons
- They show through clothing and tight fitted clothes cannot be worn
It is difficult to say which one is a better or healthier option. Both kinds have their own advantages and disadvantages and are a matter of individual preference. No matter what you use, it is important for you to keep in mind that it is necessary to change it after a few hours, and regular washing helps keeping the menstrual odour in check. It also keeps the pubic region clean and free from the risks of bacterial infections. It is necessary to remain active and maintain a healthy diet to have a regular smooth flow without blood clots. In case of uncontrolled bleeding, you must seek medical attention without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.