Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have tried 7 times iui 2 times ivf still my wife has not conceived I am now 40 and my wife 35 her amh now is 2.3 and my sperm count is 20 million I am thinking of now going for once again for ivf which is best centre what precautions should we both take her tubes are patent and no endometriosis or cist also let me know how shall I improve my sperm count
I am 29 year old I have 3 sons by cesarean n one year back I have tubactomy nw Ian planing to another child please let me knw it possible to reverse my tubes n conceive again without risk.
Hello. I am 26 years married. I have little white and brown discharge with bad odour. Is it a sign of something wrong or health problem?
I am 25 getting married next week but I am feeling very low and there are lots of crying sensation very much as each and every 5 min and very afraid of name of marriage and its preparation and I am even scared for conceiving as we both are healthy.
I dry humped with clothes on with 5 layers of clothing. Everyone is telling that its impossible to get pregnant like that Why. Is it true?
After c section I have no breastfeeding first 8 days after that I have very low supply what is my problem.
I got married since 1 year and, 5mnt ago still awaiting for our first child. My wife doesn't want for doctor consultation as she Dnt like for that. I would like to know continues sex can result in pregnancy at least how many times we need to play in a week. Kindly suggest any table or syrups for effective.
An eating disorder, mostly appears when your food habits reach levels of extremity. Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia are two main and the most common eating disorders found in men and women. One is the lower extreme while the other is the higher extreme in terms of food intake.
1. Anorexia: People who are affected with anorexia think of themselves to be very overweight in spite of actually being very slim and thin. Anorexia inflicted people consume less than a thousand calories per day. They exercise rigorously and try to find more ways to lose weight. They vomit a lot due to the insufficient diet and suffer more. The treatment for anorexia nervosa generally includes a mix of mental treatment, and regulated weight gain program. An anorexia patient should seek treatment as early as possible. The best ways to deal with anorexia are:
Psychological Treatment: Various psychological treatments can be used to cure anorexia of different stages. They are cognitive analytic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, focal psychodynamic therapy. A family's response is also an important psychological factor. Proper encouragement and effort should be given.
Weight gain program: This measure will guide an anorexic patient to improve his diet habits and slowly gain weight. A patient is monitored carefully, traits are recognized and a likewise diet pattern is given.
2. Bulimia: Bulimia nervosa is another category of eating disorder. The main characteristic of this disorder is overeating in the highest level. Binge eating is observed, followed by attempts by the affected individual to lose weight. A bulimic patient is constantly trapped in the cycle of overeating and then thinking about losing weight.
Maybe you do not like the idea of binge eating and fear getting obese, but once affected by bulimia a patient cannot follow this and binge eats. Later, they adopt extreme measures for losing weight. The primary methods to deal with bulimia are:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy, or talk therapy includes examining your bulimia and related issues with an expert. It is proven that these sorts of psychotherapies restrict the symptoms of bulimia. The three modes of psychotherapy include- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Family-based therapy and Interpersonal psychotherapy.
- Medications: Medicines such as anti-depressants can be taken by bulimia patients along with psychotherapy. Prozac is a recommended and effective medicine.
- Proper diet plan: For bulimia affected patients, having a proper balanced diet is very essential. A diet expert should be consulted, who will make the most essential food pattern for you. Undertaking a weight loss program is also recommended.
Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia should be avoided, and you should know the best ways to deal with them.
On 27 august, 2016 we had sexual intercourse from next day till today she has stomach pain. If she walks she gets more pain in the stomach. Why is she getting pain?
Hello madam, maine last period 29/6 ko dekha tha pr abhi tak mujhe period nahi aaya hain, main tab ovigyn dsr aur cap Q gold f le rahi hun, jaisa aap sab ne mujhe urine test krne ko kaha tha to Maine 3/8 , ko kiya 1st pink line dark tha aur 2nd wala untna dark nahi tha, madam mujhe 3/8 se halka halka Brown discharge ho raha hai, kya kre kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain ,Dr ne mujhe 42 days me bulaya hai, kya pregnancy me Brown discharge hota hain, ya kuch aur baat hain, please boliye na.
Hi, I am 25years old female. I got married before 1 and half years. We didn't do any restriction to get pregnancy. We are doing sex continuously but still now I am not pregnant. I got period on Nov26. For the last time we have unprotected sex from Dec 5 to Dec 12. My cycle vary from 24 to 30 days. But I am having slight Nausea, dizzy & stomach burning in night only (after I slept). Expected ovulation day - Dec 9 On Dec 11 - Night I slept and woke up at 5: 30 AM and having Nausea, dizzy & stomach during. I drunk water. Then I slept well On Dec 12 - Night I slept and woke up at 4: 30 AM & 5: 30 AM and I am having the same feeling as yesterday. Then I drunk water for each time I woke up and I slept. On Dec 13 - Night I slept but woke up at 2: 30 AM, 4: 30 AM & 5: 30 AM and I am having the same feeling as yesterday. Then I drunk water for each time I woke up. And I slept On Dec 14 - Night I slept and woke up at 12: 30AM, 2: 30 AM, 3: 00 AM, 3: 30 AM, 4: 30 AM & 5: 30 AM and I am having the same feeling as yesterday. Then I drunk water for each time I woke up and I slept. Yesterday I had the same problem. But in morning I did not having any Nausea, dizzy feeling. Whether I am pregnant. Or another problem I am having.
Me and my husband had unprotected sex on last Saturday. I didn't d orgasm though. Can I get pregnant? And also let me know tgr natural foods through which I can avoid pregnancy. Cz we r nt ready for having a child.
Hello Doctor Just wanted to know What to eat to get fair intelligent and healthy baby I'm 21 weeks pregnant? Please suggest?
Hi I have pcod and high prolactin level. Dr. advised ke to have fertyl50 mg. Can fertyl 50 mg helps me to maintain the level of prolactin.
My wife is pragnant with seven month. Baby waight 800 gm only at this time. How to gain baby weight and healthy.
My last period was 10th march. Still I did not get period. I consulted one gyne Dr. She suggested me to take duphaston 10mg for 5 days I started it 20th april but still I don't have period pls suggest.
In modern life, the word stress is not new. Almost everybody is in stress, be it financial, personal or professional. According to Ayurveda, stress is that situation of your mind when it is imbalanced. If you are not under stress, then your mind will be relaxed and stable, and it can perform everyday activity normally. Hence, when you are under stress, Ayurveda has a solution for you to relieve you from stress and lead a normal life.
5 ways through which you can deal with stress with the help of Ayurveda are:
- Take a Bath: Although bathing is your daily habit, yet by bathing you can control your stress levels. When you take a bath, it helps your body to release tension and relax the nervous system. While bathing, you can add 1/3 cup ginger powder to the water. This will increase the healing and relaxation process. You can also take Epsom salt bath as that too will help you to relax and cleanse.
- Practice Oil Pulling: For removing the natural toxins from your mouth and increasing your sense of taste, you can gargle with warm water toasted with coconut and sesame oil. Start by swishing the mixture of oil. You can swish the oil from the front to back, side by side and throughout your teeth for about twenty minutes. After spitting the oil out, you must rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Do Abhyanga: This is an ancient practice of oil massage where you use oils to calm the nervous system and rejuvenate the tissues by lubricating them. With this self-massage of oil, you can promote circulation of blood throughout your body. Abhyanga is a practice of rejuvenating your body through massaging the different parts with organic oil. There are different types of oil in Ayurveda that are used for various purposes.
- Practice Nasya: This is another technique in Ayurveda where medicated oil is applied to the nasal passages. When you practice this, the delicate nasal tissues are soothed and relieve stress. However, pregnant women and menstruating women should not practice Nasya. Every morning apply a few drops of Nasya oil to your nostrils for getting better results.
- Massage Your Feet before Bed: Another way to relax your body from stress is by massaging some oil before sleeping. For this, you may use brahmi oil, bhringaraj oil, or sesame oil. With this practice, you can soothe your body and release the pressure, thus getting relief from stress.
You must try these everyday so that Ayurveda can relieve you from stress. However, do not forget to get to experts if you still find yourself under stress.