Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ShagunYour feedback matters!
I am Rouf ahmad I am 21 years old I am suffering from tooth ache I extract one teeth but my others are becoming worst day by day even I brush 2 or 3 times a day I consulted doctor many times but all in vain Now can you please suggest me some remedies or suggestions so that I could improve my tooth.
I have dental problems. In our area high chloride water. My dental color is brown. So what can I do?
Having done scaling and feeling on my teeth with repeated dentist still can not get rid of halitosis or bad breath. Wht should I do now.
I am 26 years old. I have gap between front teeth. What should I do. If I do filling will the gap increases in the future. Can I go to the ortho treatment. Actually my teeth are little height do I need ortho treatment. How long it takes my teeth to recover. Will there any side effects.
My lower jaw which was paining earlier near the wisdom tooth has now turned black. I mean a part of my jaw has turned black. What does this mean and what should I do.
I've been smoking cigarettes for 4 to 5 years and from last 7-8 days my right sight of tongue is bitter I can still feel taste of everything but I feel bitterness in my right side of tongue.
I am a 19 year old boy I used to see blood when I spit sometime in morning after doing gargle, is their something serious about that?
Im 17 years old, I feel pain in the lower last tooth and the flesh attached to it. Only on one side. It pains whenever I chew food to that corner. Pls suggest some natural way to decrease it.
I have a cavity from past 10 yrs have taken treatment before 2 yrs but there is no use . Still i have cavity in my 2 tooth. So please suggest me
Hello sir, I have broke one of my teeth but here is no pain and no bleeding. And my age is 21.6 years. what I ll do?
I am 19 and feeling severe pain in my lower jaw as a new molar is growing out there, is this normal. Pls suggest some remedy and which food I should have as its very painful while eating.
I feel like My teeth has become loose from teeth gums after dentist clean my teeth with that dentist cleaning drilling machine please suggest some remedy to make teeth hard attached to gums.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.