Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Santosh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SantoshYour feedback matters!
What are the chances of getting hiv infection in case of unprotected sex with a known person. Ejaculation- outside vagina and penetration is also once during the act with a known person.Please tell.
Can you suggest vagina tightening cream, gel or pills. Can any one help us. My friend is going to take second marriage.
I want to get conceive but I have thyroid problem and husband have diabetic is there any problem to get conceive I have irregular periods too.
Hi ,i am 37 years old, yesterday my pregnancy was conformed, what care should I take. And I have wait sensation.Please tell.
Can you think of anyone who is into cycling (professional or a regular cyclist) and has not faced any injuries? You would have to think real hard, as injuries are a very common part of cycling. Right from the stage when a person starts learning to whatever stage they decide to stop at, injuries are a part and parcel of it.
There are, however, some tips that can help you avoid or reduce the incidence of injuries and their impact. These are gaining importance, as there are more people getting into the sport. Follow these and have a happy time cycling away!
- Choose the right bike for your height and frame. Do not use cycles which are too small or too big for you.
- Always use a helmet of the approved standards and use the helmet lock. It does not prevent scratches and skin tears, but definitely helps protect your head.
- Common notion is that traffic rules don’t apply to cyclists. We all can remember how a cyclist gets off the bike at the signal and pushes the bike to cross over. This is wrong and the traffic rules apply as much to the cyclists as to the other motorists.
- Using hand signals to indicate stopping, turning or changing lanes is also a practice that cyclists must follow.
- When riding on the roads, keep safe distance from other vehicles. If there is a cycling lane, stick to it.
- Though cycling with music in your ears is very appealing, try not to do that, especially if you are on the road where you might not be able to hear honking from other vehicles.
- If you are cycling in a group, make sure you cycle one behind the other, not as a group.
- Do not try bike stunts like speeding, wheeling, etc., on roads which have regular traffic. Choose off-peak hours and quieter areas for these stunts.
- If you are crossing a pedestrian lane, get off the bike and cross it carefully.
- Try not to use the edge of the road from where it is easy to fall off. Riding on the road helps others to notice you, so ride accordingly.
- If you are riding at night, make sure you are wearing bright clothing; there are fluorescent colored bibs with reflectors available. The bike should also have reflectors, so others can see you and the bike.
- For regular practice, try staying in residential areas, compared to roads which have other vehicles.
- Ensure the bike is always maintained in a good condition with brakes and gears working properly. Get your bike serviced regularly, so it is well oiled and checked for proper functioning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.