Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi doc, good evening M pregnant, 3rd month running, I have vomiting sensation in both the time morning n evening, so please suggest me some home remedies if it ll b better if you suggest me along with honey, m suffering a lot doc. I took medicine only for 10 days dat too folic acid n sustain, now stopped all the medicines, I decided to consult homeo care to take homeopathic medicine. Tq.
I had an abortion by pills in month of September We do have sex regularly but with precautions If I want to get pregnant may be now or after few months, will this effect my baby's growth or health Coz I had an abortion in September We have no medical history of any problems.
I am on birth control but am taking other Meds with it I have not got my period in three months I have had unprotected sex yesterday for the first time is it possible for me to have gotten pregnant.
I am a mother of 3 month old baby. As I had breast mastitis, my was on mostly formula milk. Now am well and want to stop formula milk totally. But the problem is my breast milk supply decreased. What to do to increase it as soon as possible? please help me.
Hello, My sister is 20 years old now and been married for one year, and her menstrual cycle is irregular, i. E; she gets her cycle 2-3 months once every time, and she is not consulting a doctor in spite of telling so many times. What is her chances of getting pregnant?
A person will die from lack of sleep far sooner than they will from starvation. It causes loss of vision, memory, dementia and hallucinations on the way.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and click on'share.
Dear doctor, I am 33 years old widow and Every month I get my periods in time frame of 25 to 30 days and this time and this month I have not got my periods and I am living single from past 9 years without any physical interaction so there is no chances of me to get pregnant ans so please let me know what would be reason for such and what steps to follow to get regular periods on time ?
Hi my vagina prevents so mch white discharge n I get periods twice in a mnth hlp me up to get rid of this.
I am suffering from two uterine fibroid of 5 cm each. Is this possible to remove fibroids by laproscopic surgery. I have no child also.
Sir my age 32 yr I am married far 6 yr but I have not child I do every test who said Dr. but no result give me some tips thanks.
I'm 26 years old female, my hubby's sperm cell count is low, but my family is waiting for good news that when I will conceive, it's almost 2 years, so they're forcing me, I want to have sex with my boyfriend to become mother, but he is not interested, he is saying that there are chances to get aids for both of them. please help me in this regard.
Hello I am planning to conceive after two abortions. Every thing is normal now but I am thyroid patient & having thyroxine 75 daily my height is 5 ft 3 inches & weight is 75 kg. So please tell me can my over weigh effect my baby & pregnancy. What is do??
I want to know a complete diet plan for my 4 months baby what to feed and when the correct time he doesn't take breastfeeding.
My last period was on 5th July. 2 days back I suddenly had pain and started bleeding. I am bleeding more than normal days. I am confused is this my period or miscarriage. Is there any way to figure out what it is at home?
Dr. meri marg ko one year hua he. Meri pregnency ko five month hua he abhi. Mere husband ke sath pregnency me sex kar sakti hu kya?
Hi, one of my friends girl friend has got pregnant of 15 days and she doesn't want child as they are not married please suggest what they will do and what medicine help her she is 19 years old .
Hi sir, I am a 22 year old. I had miscarriage 5 month ago, bleeding happened for 20 days for 2 months. I consulted with a Dr. And done a ultrasound. Dr. said everything is okay. She gave me pain killer that worked my pain gone lesser. But after 2 month in my blood reports I found hormone levels r very high and its started to pain very heavily again the same pain that I had during miscarriage. I do not know what to do. Where to go. Kindly guide me why this happening again after 5 months?
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging. So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-agrave;-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold to foster. You end up falling sick more often if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate levels of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Less stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions, such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places.