Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SantoshYour feedback matters!
4-5 days ago while intercourse my hubby inserted a chewing gum in vagina. I didn't see it coming out through urine can it go itself to uterus. Also what problems can I face? Right now I am fine.
I have noticed a whitish vaginal discharge and vulvak itching. Clobetasol cream alleviates the itching, but there is pain during sexual intercourse and I cannot reach an orgasm. What are these symptoms of?
I am 30 yr old. I am married and I have a 5 yr old girl baby. Before my Delkivery I was having irregular periods but after my ceasaerian I am bleeding all time. Its almost 5 yrs even now I have bleedings at time but it lasts for 3 months continuously. And when I get white discharge I smell some foul smell and feel very uncomfortable. I am also 87kgs now. Can you pls suggest me something so that I can proceed wtih that.
I am a lady 47 years old. My hair falling too much from last 2 months volume remain half now. Thyroid normal. Hemoglobin 7.8 monthly period irregular. Advice me medicine pl to go to a hair expert is very costly and I can not afford.
It is a common misbelief that eating home cooked food is the healthiest option. Whenever, we plan to eat out, there is always a question lingering about the cleanliness of the hotel’s kitchen. We need to realize that it is not just the hotel, but our own kitchen should also be taken care of.
Listed below are some commonly overlooked things that could be contributing to your health in a bad way. With kitchen shopping continuing through the years, there are unused and/or overused things, both of which are harmful. Read on to know more.
- Overused utensils: In most homes, the cooking vessels turn brown over a period of time. This happens, especially in metallic ones like aluminium. It is due to leftover food and is a breeding ground for germs. Leaving the vessels for a later wash can lead to these stains getting tougher and the vessel taking on a permanent brownish color. A good way to manage this is to clean the vessels as soon as possible.
- Stained mugs and cups: It is a common belief that tea cups will stain over a period of use, which is not true. In some cases, the hard water has high concentration of calcium carbonate, which mixes with the tea and lead to altered bowel movement and improper digestion. The best way to manage this is to mix vinegar and baking soda and remove the stains.
- Chopping board: First things first. Never use the same chopping board for your meat and your veggies. The germs from the uncooked meat affect the vegetables also. As the bacteria continues to grow, in about 10 minutes, there will be double the number of bacteria that will affect the vegetables.
- Chipped melamine dishware: While the melamine kitchenware is unbreakable, do not use them at high temperatures. This can cause it to chip and melamine leaks into the food, causing kidney stones and renal failure. A good way to avoid this risk is not to heat food in the melamine dishes.
- Non-stick cookware: While nonstick ware helps reduce the amount of oil used, constant use erodes the coating and slowly the chemical is leaked, which can add carcinogenic elements into your dosa or roti. This can cause liver and stomach problems with continued use.
- Coffee makers: The reservoir in the coffee makers hoards a whole lot of bacteria and can cause various diseases. Thorough cleaning with hot water can help you keep it clean.
These are some of the common ways your kitchen can affect your health, there are definitely more. So, keep your kitchen clean for a healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My nipples are damaged while breast feeding with in 10 days. It is in white colour now and having pain in breast. Please advise what I need to do?
I have cyst in both breast and it is painful . mammography done previous year . Radiologist says go for prolactin test . I took cabergoline and belong tablets from last 1 year. Getting relief during treatment of cabergoline . But what about cyst . How can it be removed . How long cabergoline should be taken . I have tested prolactin 3 to 4 times it level is below 5 now now. 15 days before menses breasts gets bulky with pain and it regularly increases and during menses it increase in size and increased pain. After menses breast relax and pain also decreases. Please help doctor. Abdominal and pelvic region increased now . Cabergoline helps in everything. Now how to cure it completely.
Hi, my uterus size is slightly smaller than normal. Is it big problem? Is pregnancy is happening or is any treatment for increasing size of uterus kindly advise. Please tell me pregnancy is happen in this case normal?
Hello sir/madam, My wife has delivery done before 9 months but MC not start yet. Before pregnancy also same problem. please help.
I went through measure for delivery on 28th Jan. Later on clogging spots on right Brest. Drs drained out push through surgery on 29th feb. Two more clogging spotted later. Again I went through surgery on 16th March. Dr. removed the clogging. From that time milk is coming from one wound which is creating problem in healing. Also one is very deep and it is on upper side of breast. Even after 10 days of daily dressing, healing is not happening. They also conducted culture test and on the basis of that they changed the antibiotic but no improvement. Now suddenly pimples have started appearing in the the whole body. Please suggest.
1. Eat lots of protein in your diet such as dal, soya been, eggs etc
2. Rule out any hormonal reason such as thyroid disorder etc.
3. Drink at least 7 liter water daily
4. Perform cardiovascular exercise such as routine walking, jogging etc.
5. Avoid tension
6. Take at least 7 hrs of sound sleep