Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Am a 24 year old married woman. I missed period from 20/3/16 and I do not want pregnant because I have already 2 children. Oneof them is only 7months old so please suggest me best pill for abortion and in future what is the best way to control pregnancy.
I am suffering from the problem of irregularities since last 8 months nd this month also my periods are 3 weeks late even now I dnt have sign for having it what should I do?
Hey I've been diagnosed as pcos at the age of 16 is it possible that pcos disease is curable and the hormone rate can be re regulated I'm currently 22 but after that I've not conducted any test of pcos. Looking forward for your advice thank you.
Dr. Please clarify the following items, What is Hyper stimulation ovaries Syndrome? Is it curable? Is it controlled by yoga and exercises?
Hello, I had sex with my girlfriend a week ago. I put condom upside down and then put it on right. I'm scared maybe there was my precum. For 4 days she had abnormal pain in stomach and vaginal discharge- brown, white, clear, and one day white with red. Before sex we masturbate each other but then I went urinate and wash penis head before we started. What are the chances of pregnancy?
I am 24 years old. And married four months ago. I have continously urine infection and some time I feel swelling in my feet and face also. And also light fever. I want to get pregnent and trying to concieve. But I m not. What problm occurs in my pregnency.
I want to lose my 10 kgs weight, I am 60 kgs. I have thyroid. I don't get my menses properly. Please give me the solution.
I am 24 years married female. Got married 19 April I am suffering from abdomen pain. From last two months .I had done my ultrasound urine culture urine routine n uriflowmetry also all are normal n I am having back pain a lot. Wat should I do I have taken so many painkillers also? Is that pcos?
I seriously can't gain weight, I am a female but I don't have well develop breast. I have lots of hair fall. What am I suffering from?
My gf takes ipill after sex but now she is told me that the bleeding too much. Jitni mc aane pr hoti h usse bhi jyada.
Iam suffering from vaginal discharge thick n smelly light abdominal pain and pain in right side below rib continuing pain in right leg, ichthing burning sensation in urine.
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy.
Hello doc Yesterday me n my bf had done our first time sexual activity but we didn't use any contraception at that time. After 4 hr I take I pill Doc please tell me is that safe n beneficial to avoid pregnancy due to unprotected sex or I should take something else more?
Hello, my wife pussy is very black in colour, how to make into white so as to sex confortly? age 22.
I got married since 1years 2 months still I am able to conceive. My periods are regular. And my health is normal no issues.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.
Drinking lots of water - at least 2 litres everyday - every day during periods helps in maintaining the water level in your body and fastens the digestive process while taking care of the hormonal changes.