Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savita KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old my hair is not growing properly what should I do for having permanent hair please help I want my hair back.
Hi, I got cold and light fever feeling and body tired or pain. And I slept around 4 to 5 hours for past three days. One transgender did a blow job for me and I wear condom while doing. Is it a normal fever and cold or any symptoms for STD or HIV? And do I need to do any test or no need? And HIV negative or positive will be confirmed in normal blood test itself.
I want to know that the intake of soaked n peeled almond (grinded) with milk will help in overcoming from weak memory? N one more thing is dat, is it necessary to grind the soaked almond? As I am having weak memory.
I am 25 male my skin is very dry and inspire of having proper diet i am not able to gain weight. What should i do?
Hi sir, I am 22 years old and my height is 162 cm. I was masturbates most of times. I have question that is my penis size is very short and thin as compare of my age and body. My penis is only 2 inches at non erection condition and its become 9- 10 cm long and not so thick at the time of erection. please give me some advice or mention some effective medicines to enlarge my penis. And is it any effects of my above problem on my married life. Will I satisfy or not a women. please show me some path.
I am a 13 years old and my size of face is small related to my height. So what can I do to increase the size of my face?
My girlfriend is suffering from migraine since last 2 years. She is saying to me that by migraine her mind cells are damaging day by day. She is weak day by day. Can here we have any solution any surgery to resolve it? Because the doctors are saying that you don't have enough time. Please give me suggestions any surgery to resolve. Please.
I am working a sitting job in my office past 4 years now I have lots of back pain. I am daily eating pain killer tablet. How can I cure 100% on this.
My problem is I am to thin .Can I increase my health and body length please give me right suggestion.Help pls doctor.
Hello. I have been fasting for 12 consecutive days (from 6 am to 6 pm daily) I did not have my period this month. Last month I got my period on 11th may 2016. It lasted for 6 days. But now its 39th day in my cycle and my period is 9 days overdue. I did a pregnancy test in the morning which came out to be negative. I wanted to know if is it too early to have test pregnancy? Is it because of fasting that my period has delayed so much days? Or is it because the HCG level is too low for the moment? Should I wait for one more week to take another test? Or should I consult a doctor to know the real reason behind my late period?
Tensor Fasciae Latae Pain. I'm not sure if its Latae pain but I have it since 15 16 years. Not continuously once in while specially in winters. 2 years ago I joined gym and this pain made me crippled. If I talk about today I can feel some stiffness not pain. If I sit bit longer in indian toilet, when I stand up I feel stiffness and little bump in upper thai that goes away in few minutes. I want to join gym again now but afraid being crippled again.
I am 19 years old. I hav got pigmentation on face due to which skin has become patchy. What should I do?
I am 37 years old as I am suffering depression for negative thought which frequently has been coming since a long time.
I am confused with saturated and unsaturated fatty acids (edible oil). I am 52 fit and fine. Can you suggest some cooking oil like sun flower, ground nut oil, mustard oil, coconut, rice, pamolene etcBig confusion.
While cooking, one ingredient you cannot be without is oil. This is an essential ingredient in all types of cooking and no matter how little you put, a significant amount will still get into your body. Thus, it is of prime importance that you choose your cooking oil carefully. There are options, which are healthier than others and it is advisable to lean more on these options compared to the normal ones available in the market.
Considerations before choosing healthy cooking oils
It is important to not get into the marketing hype of various brands, which claim to be healthy cooking oils. Basic ingredients, no matter how refined, will still dictate how healthy the oil is. Some facts to consider are:
- You would want oils which are stable at high temperatures and don't oxidize easily. If oils oxidize easily, they form free radicals, which are harmful for your health.
- Unhealthy oils, even at lower temperatures will form polyunsaturated fats and thus, look for oils which have less of it.
Here are some healthy alternatives to the commonly found vegetable oils which are high in polyunsaturated fats.
- Olive oil: One of the staples and heroes of the Mediterranean diet, olive oil has long been the favorite of healthy cooking champions. It is good for the heart as it lowers LDL and encourages the growth of good cholesterol or HDL. It is also very low in polyunsaturated fats. You should try to go for extra virgin olive oil, although other variations are still better than normal vegetable oils.
- Palm oil: Also low in polyunsaturated fats, palm oil is rich in vitamin E and many other nutrients which make it a very healthy alternative to the normal vegetable oils you would usually buy from the market.
- Coconut oil: This variety of oil tends to have the least amount of polyunsaturated fats and is being touted as the healthiest alternative to normal cooking oils. Coconut oil contains a lot of lauric acid which helps to improve cholesterol levels within the body and is also know to have antibacterial properties.
- Avocado oil: Another healthy alternative, it may be a little difficult to find in the shelves as it is still uncommon. Again, this oil is also very low in unsaturated fats and is thus, similar to olive oil. You can use this oil for cooking or serve it cold as garnishing for dishes as well.
Indian market offers variety in oils and one can choose from sesame, ricebran, sunflower, safflower, canola , coconut and pure ghee too. Changing or rotating oils is healthy as it gives the body different essential fatty acids which it needs; for example we need a healthy blend of mono -unsaturates (50%) polyunsaturates ((30%) and saturated fatty acids(20%). However, you should consult your physician as to, which oil will be best for you.