Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saurabh Jindal
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Blocked Arteries
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Heart Transplant Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh JindalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever 101 from last five days, typhoid report is positive, platelet count is 59000, DLC is normal, TLC is 3900, I was suffering from typhoid 2 months back also, please suggest required prescription.
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!