Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from less time for sex. What is the remedy to increase time also increase interest in sex with my partner.
Hiiii doc sirr. Maine kbhi sex nii kiya hai mjhe drr lgta hai mian kbi krr painga ya nii drr aise hain ki kvh kahaa nii jata h.
Hi doctor. I am 47 yr old. Since last 15 years i have diabetics.At present i am taking insulin lantus 36 unit per day +janumet 50/1000 mg (1-0-1)+invokhana 100 mg(1-0-0 ) dimcron 60 mg (0-1-0) along with micardis 80 mg (0-0-1) and tulip 10 mg (0-0-!) . Now my diabetics under controll. Doctor my doubt is that all these medicines are high dose, and it can affect to my kidney ? is there any substitution
Last 4 years I have pcod problem. After marriage this problem continues means I have no children sir. what can be done?
I'm facing ths prom from last few days my penis does not erect any more, what is the solution for this?
Facts of Sodium
1. Sodium is a component of salt which is an essential ingredient of our diet. It is also known as sodium chloride (NaCl) in which sodium is 40% and chloride is 60%.
2. Sodium is an important mineral which maintains water balance in our body.
3. Sodium regulates the blood pressure with potassium.
4. It is involved in the proper functioning of both nerve impulses and muscles within the body.
5. It is added for flavour enhancement and to increase the self-life of certain food.
6. Processed and preserved food e.g. Cheese, condiments, fast foods, pickles, sauces soup, some frozen vegetables and canned food usually have high sodium content.
7. It is used as dressing for salad etc.
8. The body needs only a small amount of sodium to function properly. I. E, 500 milligrams /day. Usually. Fda recommends 2300 milligrams /day.
9. The sodium portion of the salt is associated with high blood pressure.
10. In India, hypertension disease burden which in the year 2007 was 125 million is expected to become 214 million by 2025.
11. It is essential to control the sodium intake which plays an important role in hypertension.
12. Salt sodium conversion will help us to reduce the sodium content
A. 1/4 teaspoon salt = 575 mg sodium
B. 1/2 teaspoon salt = 1, 150 mg sodium
C. 3/4 teaspoon salt = 1, 725 mg sodiu
D. 1 teaspoon salt = 2, 300 mg sodium
13. For optimal heart health, the American heart association recommends people aim to eat no more than 1, 500 milligrams of sodium per day i.e. approximately tsp salt daily