Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish Chauhan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, Mare back or chest k pass last 2-3 days say slow slow pain ho rahi ha. Eska kya reason ho sakta ha. Muje kya krna chaiye.
I am 20 years young man I am suffering with acidity liberate doctor said to me take banana it will cure but it is not digest please give me useful tip to me.
The size of the male reproductive has always been a huge topic of discussion. This discussion cannot have a conclusion as two school of thoughts exist, which have their own take on this debate. One set of women/homosexual men believe what matters more than the size, which takes both the length and the girth into consideration, is the technique of a man. The other set of people believe that the size is crucial for an enjoyable and satisfying experience of intercourse and an even better orgasm.
- Some women believe that a longer penis is necessary as it hits the G-spot more easily in between strokes made during the intercourse. However, there is no concrete proof available for this as a lot of women have claimed that if a man is able to last longer and provides more clitoral stimulation, it is sufficient to attain an orgasm.
- A set of women have also condemned the large size of the penis, which said that if a penis is above the average size, it actually hurts during intercourse as the average vagina is approximately 6 inches in size. This set of women has also laid emphasis on the girth as they believe that a wider girth is what maximises pleasure and helps in attaining a more heightened orgasm.
- Distorted perceptions of the ideal penis size along with unrealistic standards set by porn have lured women into believing that there is an ideal size which matters. However, the size of the penis depends on a variety of factors like the country of origin, height of the person, genes etc., which is why, what is considered ideal in India might not be ideal in Rwanda.
- As mentioned earlier, there can never be a solid conclusion to this, but it can be agreed upon that girth matters more than the length and satisfaction during sexual intercourse doesn’t only depend only on the size of the penis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sir/Mam, I see numerous boils erupting in between my toes, feels itchy, oozes fluid, causing redness let me know the symptom, & an Rx. Thank you.
I have chest pain and I am getting from past 2 months. It is slight on left side of chest. So tell me what it is?
Libido is a term that is used to describe the sexual desire for sexual activity. According to WHO, sexual health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being, which is why libido is one of the key factors to a sound and healthy life. As men have 40 times as much testosterone as women, they are thought to have a more intense sexual drive. Dopamine plays a strong role in libido and motivation. Physical issues like low testosterone, too much exercise, and alcohol can cause low libido. Psychological issues may include depression and stress in everyday life.
The good news is that libido can be increased through some simple measures, which are:
1. Have a positive outlook - Prolonged stress can diminish your interest in sex, and men and women have different reactions to stressful situations. Both partners need to discuss their stressful jobs each day and find a non-stressful time for sex. Besides, being self-confident and optimistic makes you feel more sexual and charming to your partner.
2. Following a proper balanced diet - Natural supplements can increase your blood flow and help fight vaginal dryness. You can try the much-touted libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. Figs, bananas, avocados, eggs, chocolate, and mangoes can help to increase libido. Foods rich in vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and zinc may help to boost sperm count, improve sperm motility and increase testosterone production in men.
3. Prepare for intimacy - If you are planning some quality time with your partner and hope to get him/her 'in the mood' you can try chocolate and coffee. Chocolate has been as the symbol of a desire not only for its delectable taste but because of its power to improve sexual desire. Coffee and chocolate both produce positive mood states, releasing endorphins, providing energy and increasing physical endurance. Wine, or any other form of alcoholic drink, consumed in a small amount, may help people to relax and get in the mood. However, caution must be maintained as excessive consumption can result in impotence in men.
4. Take time to meditate and relieve stress - Being stressed out can affect your sex drive. To relieve stress you can indulge in sports activities and exercises. Lifting the weight or doing resistance training exercises like pushups help to break down and rebuild muscles, creating a spike in testosterone production. For many couples, working out together can become a stimulating experience that gets them in the mood. Exercises can increase performance, range of motion, endurance, boost confidence and help you look younger and more attractive.