Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Chander WasooriYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years old I am suffer from diabetes from last 1 year. What will be the best cure for me suggest me thank you.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from diabetes type2 . My age is 53 and weight is 73kg. I have been a diabetic patient for 15 years. I consulted my doctor M.D. Here yesterday. My reading was random 232 . Normally my blood sugar reading has remained under control. But I have noticed for some time my blood sugar has gone up considerably . I take TriPiomed 1 tablet one tablet twice a day . Kindly advice My B.P. Is always normal.
Hi. I read article on mangoes. I am diabetic and its very much under control with medication, exercise and right eating. I love mangoes so I was wondering if I could eat a mango every alternative day or restrict my mango eating to bare minimum. Say a slice a day. Thanks.
There are flashes in my left eye also there appears to be a small dark spot towards the left corner of left eye this condition is existing since two months what may be the cause and treatment also I am diabetics and use glasses.
Hello sir, Greetings! I'm 30 year old. And I'm suffering from sugar. Please help me. Now I am at initial state.
I am 34 years old male, I am suffering from Thyroid from 1.5 years (TSH Low and T3 high) now I got swelling under eyes & some bags also. Do I need to worry about this.
My daughter is diagnosed with thyroid, she is 13 years old and is down syndrome, normal range is .3 - 5.5 and the report says 48.09, we consulted the pediatrician and he recommended the medicine Eltroxin tablet - 50 mg. Is this medicine ok or you recommended any other?
She is suffering from uric acid level at 6.54 and sugar level of 140 .Is it required to take regular medicine for this?
My thyroid T3-1.27 Tsh-5.99 T4-8.67ug/dl Being thyroid normal. My period is irregular and my weight is increasing.
She's having difficulty getting pregnant. Pcod detected ovum size not good. I'm Having hypothyroidism. Too taking eltroxin 50.
I am 52 yrs old female. My free t4 is 0.935. Tsh 5.076. My present medication is 50 meg thyronom and econom (twice/day) & nelesium (sos). Thereafter, i'm having lot of stomach ache with gastric problem and passing motion 6 to 7 times a day. Please advise.
I am hyper thyroid patient. Tell me if green coffee will help me to reduce weight or not? And green coffee has any side effect on me as m a thyroid patient.
Hi, am 31 years old male, I had done blood test whereas there is following deficiency:- i) URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY 9.1 mg/dl 3.5-7.2, ii) CHLORIDE I.S.E 107.5 mmol/l 98-106, iii) TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 264 mg/dl 125-200, iv) LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 177 mg/dl 85-130, v) TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 5.3 Ratio 3 - 5, vi) LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 3.5 Ratio 1.5-3.5,vii) NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 214.1 mg/dl < 160, viii) ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) PHOTOMETRY 42.2 U/l 13-40, ix) 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL) C.L.I.A 8.45 ng/ml. As I have done said test at Thyrocare- aarogya C, please guide me.
I am diabetic and having b. P. Both are well under control. But I feel tired, I am not fresh in the morning, always feel sleepy. I have leg pain too.
I'm 41 years old. My mother is diabetic. One month b4 I tested my sugar it was 276/426. Fasting/PP. I SHOULD START SOME MEDICINES. I avoid RICE SUGAR AND OTHER FOOD WHICH ARE RESTRICTED. MY WEIGHT 81 KG. I GO FOR MORNING WALK DAILY. No other symptoms like frequent urine. Etc.
If you are suffering from hypothyroidism, it is important for you to deal with the condition so that your daily life and activities do not get affected. Hypothyroidism occurs when your thyroid gland becomes under active and does not produces sufficient amount of hormones. This affects the metabolism rate of your body. Hypothyroidism has several symptoms which include fatigue, constipation, dry skin, muscle cramping, hoarse voice, depression, sudden gain of weight and brittle hair and fingernails.
Here are some important tips which you should follow in order to deal with hypothyroidism and for its treatment:
- Go Gluten and A1 Casein free: Common allergies and food intolerance, which occur today are because of wheat and dairy products because of the hybridized proteins of A1 casein and gluten. These may lead to a leaky gut, as a result of which inflammation of the thyroid gland takes place. This affects the thyroid’s functioning. You should avoid grain and gluten in your diet. Try to consume dairy products coming from A2 cow’s milk.
- Avoid BPA: Bisphenol A or BPA is present in plastic bottles. These are capable of disrupting the endocrine system and also affect the thyroid gland. You should avoid drinking from plastic bottles and drink water from glass, stainless steel and plastic bottles which are BPA free.
- Check your iodine levels: In case your iodine levels are low, you should use an organic liquid supplement. Kelp is ideal for this purpose.
- Heavy metal detox: You need to detoxify your body and eliminate traces of harmful metals from your organs and cells. For this, you may use a combination of milk, turmeric, chlorella, cilantro and thistle, which are ideal for a metal detox.
- Increase your selenium intake: It is important for you to consume sufficient amounts of selenium in your everyday diet, but you should not consume them in excess. You should eat food items containing selenium in good amount such as salmon, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, mushrooms, onions and beef.
- Take adaptogen supplements: You should lower your cortisol levels and improve thyroid functioning by taking supplements such as tulsi and ashwaganda.
- Remove silver fillings: If you have amalgam fillings, you should consult a dentist and get the fillings removed.
- Lower your carbohydrate intake: You also need to reduce the amount of sugar and grains in your regular diet. Instead, take healthy fats. Consuming too much carbohydrates leads to increased estrogen, which affects thyroid negatively. Choose healthy fats like coconut oils, avocado, wild salmon, hemp seeds and flax seeds. These will help in balancing your hormone levels.
Hypothyroidism usually occurs from common causes such as toxicity due to radiation and metal exposure, deficiency of iodine and selenium, food intolerance and hormonal imbalance due to stress and excess carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.