Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika AnandYour feedback matters!
-remain properly hydrated
- exercise early mornings
- have lots of lemons, oranges, summer fruits
- stay indoors between 1-4pm.
Enjoy health with homeopathy!
I'm pregnant now my due date is by July 10 but by last week when I gone for sonography test doctor gave me the date by June 22 and 36 weeks and 2 days they told but now a days I am getting severe pain but doctor said don't worry it's normal then why I am getting this pain please answer me soon.
2. Healthy formation, development and growth
3. Harmonious function of different organs and mind
4. Resistance to diseases and evil thoughts
5. Virtuous thinking and helping the sick
I miss my periods from last 2 months. Suddenly I have urin infection I do pregnancy test (two times) which is negative do I am pregnant?
According to world health organisation about 1.1 billion teens and young adults are at risk for hearing less due to constant exposure to loud music on their smartphones and I pods and also at bars concerts and sporting rvents.
I'm recently married. My wife have thyroid. She don't get periods since last 30 days. Before 50 days she got periods for just 2 days like blood threads, that too very light bleeding. It never happened before to her. I tested her using pregnancy test kit twice it's showing negative. Please suggest some medicine to get periods.
Sir meri shadi ko 3 month ho gaye hai but abhi tak me apne husband se sex ni kar pai hu wo bahot try karte hai har rat k hamare bich aaj sab ho lekin ni ho pata wo jese sex karne ko try karte hai pata ni kya ho jata hai me unhe dur kar deti hu andar jane hi ni deti dard ka dar ya aur kuch mentally problem pata ni kya hai but mene bahot try kiya but ni ho pata me bahot stress me hu kese karu kya karu k hum ek ho jaye please doctor help me.
I had a chemical pregnancy last month. My period was 7 days late. Started bleeding on the 23rd of april and the bleeding lasted 6 days (normally my period lasts for 4 days max). My question is that when will I be ovulating next? And is it safe to start trying so soon after a chemical pregnancy?
I had a sex with my girl last month 17 after the sex I have given her a tablet unwanted 72 after that she had a bleeding on 10 th day after the sex. And till now she is not getting her period and hcg test also we have done its showing that single line in that and it's almost 42 days but she is not having her periods what is the main cause for this can anyone tell me about this I think may be taking that unwanted 72 the main cause for late period is it right or wrong.
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Is it normal for a girl to have irregular period if she is sexually active with her boyfriend ? And is that the main cause for her irregular periods ? Or the irregular periods problem is common with womens and girls?
I am 21 years old. And m not getting periods since 3 months. Ek Baar aur Aisa hua tha. Then Dr. ne muje primolut n prescribe Kiya tha. Uske Baad se every 2 months period hota h. But dis time 3 months ho Gaye. please tell me something any medicine or home remedy.
Dear sir/madam My wife is 25 year old, two month back we have taken mifty kit to avoid pregnancy. It worked OK. Then after one month she had her period. Now she missed her period and we tested and found she is pregnant and we are not ready for baby. Can we take mifty kit again without having risk for future pregnancy. Thanking you.
Dear Sir/Mam, As discussed with IVF doctor she invite us on 26th sep monday for result .But today my wife feel little pain in down area .she is in fear related to period. This pain some time little high and sometime nothing. Please suggest it is a problem or nothing. What we can do.
Juvenile arthritis also known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and is a chronic, systematic and inflammatory disease, which causes damage to joints or damages of connective tissues. Symptoms include fever, rashes and hepato-spleenomegaly. This disease is persistent and inflammatory in nature and occurs before the age of sixteen. Homeopathy is widely used to cure juvenile arthritis. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines used to treat juvenile arthritis along with the symptoms based on which they are prescribed.
- Abrotanum: This homeopathic medicine is used when a child is suffering from juvenile arthritis and is unable to move. Symptoms include soreness and paleness and the condition worsens in the morning. Gouts may occur in the wrists or ankles. Inflammatory rheumatism is indicated before the start of swelling. Marasmus of children may occur signified by marked emaciation, especially in the leg. The skin tends to hang loose and gets flabby. Constipation and diarrhea occur.
- Aconite: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy, which is used in arthritis where there is tearing pain in the limbs. Violent pulls in the joints and bones are experienced. Contraction of the tendons and feeling stiff in the flexor muscles are other symptoms. Cramps affect several limbs. Aconite is used in early stages of juvenile arthritis. Atmospheric changes affect the patient, and dark hair, and eyes are developed. The muscle fibres becomes rigid.
- Apis: Apis is used in oedematous swellings and synovitis. The knee gets swollen, sensitive, sore and shiny along with stinging pain. The feet also swell and feel extra large. There is a rheumatic pain in the backside and in the limbs. The fingertips and hands become numb, and the patient is tired. Glands are enlarged or indurated.
- Arsenicum Album: This homeopathic medicine is used in juvenile arthritis where the patient experiences acute pain in the arms and hands. The pain begins from the elbow and extends to the armpits. There is an acute, pulling and shooting sensation in the wrists. The fingers swell as well along with pain in the finger bones. Cramps occur in the legs and swelling is felt in the palms at night. The hips experience acute pain as well, which extends to the thighs, groins and ankle bones.
- Belladona: Belladona is used for joint and bone pains. The pains generally increase at night and during the afternoon. Any kind of movement or touch leads to aggravation in the pain. Palpitations in muscles are caused. Cramps, spasms and movements which are convulsive are indicated.
Homeopathy is an ideal remedy for treatment of juvenile arthritis. Homeopathy being purely natural has no side effects and puts a check on all underlying causes of juvenile arthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
2 steps to a pain free neck
Neck and back pain is the second biggest reason to visit a doctor, yet people ignore it.
most of this can be prevented and treated, that too, non-surgically and without involving any medication or exercises at home.
Orthocure clinic at gurgaon offers specialized neck and back pain treatments which have been globally acclaimed for many years and are being offered for the first time in india.
What causes neck pain and what are the symptoms?
weak muscles are the root cause of neck pain. When we move our neck, the large muscle group like upper back muscles shoulder muscles take most of the load leaving core neck muscles in a state of disuse. It can also come from spinal disorders involving tissues of the neck. Symptoms are: stiff neck making head turning difficult, soreness in neck or pain that radiates down into the shoulders, arms, or fingers; or radiates up into the head.
2. What are risk factors to develop neck pain?
Past neck injury.
Sedentary lifestyle due to a desk job or poor posture.
Bending the neck for a long time while cooking, using phone, holding a baby, writing, reading etc.
Cervical slipped disc or nerve compression disorders.
3. How is treatment at orthocure clinic different from others?
Orthocure offers a comprehensive neck back program with a 2 step protocol. We first reduce the pain by using the spinal decompression machine and, then, strengthen the muscles on the cervical medical exercise machine, thereby, treating the root cause of the pain.
4. What is the spinal decompression machine?
It is the first facility in gurgaon from the canadian decompression and pain centers, canada. Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy has computer controlled movements to decompress the spine in a graded manner causing a vacuum effect that helps in reducing the compression on the nerves.
5. How is strengthening done on medical exercise machine and are there any side effects?
In india orthocure is offering first and only facility of medical exercise machine from usa. It strengthens core muscles by isolating them and restraining the other stronger group of muscles. Computerized testing is another unique feature of this treatment which shows how weak your neck/back muscles are compared to a normal adult. Also, there are no side effects as both are non-invasive treatments with no medicines or injections. Patient is under close medical supervision throughout the treatment.
For consultation, contact orthocure clinics at:
Spo 214, 2nd floor, south point mall, golf course road, gurgaon.
Contact: 0124-4052277, 9599642277 | info@orthocure. Co. In | www. Orthocure. Co. In
Milk is an essential part of the diet for many people across the world. Most humans are able to digest milk now and it has many benefits to offer. One of the easiest milks to digest is certainly cow milk. Let's take a good look at all those amazing benefits that a glass of milk can offer you:
Reasons for drinking cow milk:
- Improves heart health Cow's milk consumed in moderate amounts regularly has shown to reduce the risk of heart disease. Milk contains potassium, which is effective in vasodilation, and thus helps in reducing blood pressure. This in turn, puts less pressure on the heart and lowers the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
- Bone health: This is probably one of the most touted advantages of drinking milk. Milk contains copious amounts of calcium and thus its consumption is said to be good for bones. Milk also has vitamin D, vitamin C, potassium and other nutrients that increase bone strength. Drinking milk has also been linked to lowered chances of osteoporosis.
- Improves skin health: Milk and milk products have been used for a very long time in skin care products. However, drinking milk in controlled amounts will also result in better skin as it is known to be rich in nutrients, such as vitamin A, among others.
- Helps in muscle development: Muscle development is very important, especially in children and for that to happen, a lot of protein is required. Milk is a great source of protein, and thus drinking it on a regular basis will help you develop muscles. Even adults who want to build more muscle mass should consume milk.
- Protects teeth: This is especially true in the case of adolescents or children, as milk can be a counter against acidic substances and thus can actually protect tooth enamel. It also good for teeth as it contains calcium and helps strengthen gums as well.
- A balanced supplement for many nutrients: Milk contains a host of nutrients, which may not be provided by many of the foods you consume on a daily basis. Milk has many vitamins for better eyesight, carbohydrates for energy, protein to build muscle and is often fortified with other minerals and vitamins essential for the body.
In India, statistics reveal that more than 92% of women suffer from gynaecological problems. Some of these problems may turn out to be more serious than you expected. Here are 5 danger signs you should watch out for that signal an immediate visit to your gynaecologist.
1. Painful sex
Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
2. Considerable bleeding during periods
If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it’s a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.
3. Itchy vagina
Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
4. Abnormal vaginal odour
Abnormal vaginal odour, just like an itchy vagina, may be a sign of a bacterial infection. Sometimes vaginal odour may even be accompanied with a thick and heavy vaginal discharge. This usually indicates vaginal yeast infection (an infection caused by an increase in the number of yeast cells present in your vagina), and if ignored these infections can recur, making sex and urination very painful activities.
5. Lump in your breast
A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
Schedule an appointment with your gynaecologist if you experience any one of these symptoms. It’s better to be safe than sorry.