Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarfudin
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. SarfudinYour feedback matters!
I have a labra puppy 6 weeks old. His mother is no more. I worried about his health and food. How much quantity he needs. His weight is just 0.8kg. And Today after 18 hours he pooped at last but just after an hour and his meal. He pooped again in a minute. This time the poop was a 20% liquid and 80% solid. Is it to worry about pooping twice or thrice in row. Please help. I am totally unknow about the puppy care.
I tried to feed my bunny. But still there do not have any improvement. I also found my bunny is shivering from this morning. Is there anything serious for worry?
My german shepherd was really facing a big problem with his front left limb even it started limping. I consult my vet and he said your dog was facing a problem with deficiency of calcium. So, please suggest me a better calcium supplement and dosage. Thank you.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.