Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Treatments For Birds
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. SarfudinYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, My 50 days old female Lab is not eating anything, but britannia marie biscuits. And she is also not growing. I have started puppy starter, but somebody asked me to stop it, as it can harm her stomach. What to do?
I am 30 years old female. I have pet cat in home. I want to know is there any blood test that can detect if I have any infection in my blood or body from cats? Please advise.
I have a saint bernad pup of 5 months in himachal pradesh. He have a indigestion problem. He is not digesting anything from past one and half month. I don't have good vets here. please suggest me some medicine.
My doberman pup has swallowed 8 tabs of ivermectine. Now his pupils are dilated and eye color is changed. He is unable to see anything. What to do now?
Hi doctors, what are the precautions must be taken for German shepherd dogs in summer, especially how to overcome the over heat from their body. Thank you.
I equally love both my cats. But the elder one is jealous of little one. How should I treat her so that she would stay happily with little one? My cat is always ready to initiate a fight with the other one? Please help me to understand her psychology??
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.
My dog has 3 years old. In these 3 years she does not see any symptom to let her pregnant. How can we know she is ready for pregnancy?
I need a pet doctor because my 3 month old pet dog is vomiting and suffered from fever. Please help.
I have a pet female dachshund never mated. Now she has developed tumor around her nipples. Is surgery only option? The tumor is hard on feeling.
I have a black rabbit and he's 2 years old, my question is how can I help him wid his loose motions.
I am from dhanbad I have a cow two days before she has eaten excess food grains due to which her stomach become very tight now she is not eating any thing so please help me what I do?
I have a dog. Who is 2 month old. So I want to know about her food & diet? As she vomits vry frequently aftr eating anything.
Dr I have two female lovebird and one male lovebird and one female lovebird is going inside and male lovebird is not giving female love bird to sit in the nest what to do ?reply fast dr.
Many animals receive “kennel cough” vaccines that include bordetella and cpi and cav-2 every 6 to 9 months without evidence that this frequency of vaccination is necessary or beneficial. In contrast, other dogs are never vaccinated for kennel cough and diseases are not seen. Cpi immunity lasts at least 3 years when given intranasally and cav -2 immunity lasts a minimum of 7 years parenterally for cav-i. These two virus in combination with bordetella bronchiseptica are the agents, which are often associated with kennel cough, however, other factors play an important role in diseases (eg. Stress, dust, humidity, molds, mycoplasma, etc.).
Thus, kennel cough is not a vaccine preventable disease because of the complex factors associated with this disease. Furthermore, this is often a mild to moderate self limiting disease. It's just like common cold in humans. A course of antibiotics usually is enough to treat the condition. I generally do not recommend kennel cough vaccines unless dogs are staying in a boarding facility that requires them.