Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SapnaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old female. I got my tests done recently and found to have a vitamin D deficiency and iron deficiency anemia. My thyroid is ok. My height is 5'2" I feel fatigue and sleepy all the day. I have problem with my weight. One year ago it was 44 kg and after putting efforts in correcting my diet I made it 49 kg. Bt again I have lost weight in last 6 months and now m only 43 kg. I want to regain the weight, pls suggest.
My mother is a diabetic patient from last 30 years on insulin from last 10 years taking 20 units in morning and 15 units in evening along with metformin 1 gm from last six months her tsh value is very low .003 but t3 t4 values are with in range she is feeling very tired and her weight reduced to 68 from 78 Dr. not prescribed any medicine for the same and asked to wait other medicine she is taking is miconerve forte for veins strengthening and her bowl is not clearing properly and Dr. advised milk of magnesia for the same please advise as her treatment is going in right direction She also feels some ulcer in her throat.
I am taher feeling fever for last couple of days. I took calpol but still not recovering. What should I do now?
For PCOS condition doctors prescribe hormone tablets to correct it but some doctors say that taking these hormone pills leads to many disasters if period is regular is it necessary to take hormone pills.
My x ray report says that I have calcification in mid rib. I also feel pain sometimes while breathing. Please suggest me which doctor should I consult, a cardiologist, a pulmonologist or an orthopedist.
I'm a software engineer age 26. I was diagnosed type 2 diabetes at the age of 24, one and half year to be exact. I was running with high blood sugar levels. And recently I was advised that to go for fasting by my family doctor. So I skipped a noon lunch for more than 10 days. I felt great and light and even my blood sugar levels were down. But from past 15 days I was on travel due to business and I didn't follow diet. So back to square one. So is fasting advisable to me? He said to take very minimal food. As every food converts into glucose even food with low glycemic index. So he advised to take eggs and meat with fats so that it's not converted into glucose. So is that good diet? He shared a link with me. Which said same. Https://www.dietdoctor.com/fasting-reverses-diabetes.
My Daughter has cough and running nose and her first molar teeth coming out. She is cranking very often and drooling. Please suggest some medicine for cough and cold too. She is 14 month old.
Doctor mujhe toilet normal nahi rahi h. Aur jab bhi toilet krta hu to toet wali jagh pr bht taklif hoti h aur khujli bhi hoti h. Plzz mujhe bataye mei kya karu bht time se ye prblm. H.
My dad is 62 years old. He is suffering from burning sensation on the feet and throat since last year. We have consulted lots of doctors and completed several tests as well. Except vitamin b12 all other reports were normal. Doctor says its neuropathy and has prescribed medicines for the same but still the problems persist.
Sir. I have this cough from past three months and feels in my chest as if there lot of phlegm and congestion. Had shown my family physician few times but no help. Even chest xray show nothing. Please advise what should I do sir. Rgds. Ejazz ahmed.
My LMP was on 2nd Nov and I took a home pregnancy test today which showed positive. I have pcos and am on metformin for last 2 months. I had slight bleeding on 27th evening and on 28th nov I had one clot of blood come out after which I never had any spotting of bleeding till now. Am worried if my pregnancy test which came positive is true or not. Does that have any impact on the bleeding that I had 3 days ago. Am worried and need your advice. Am planning for a child. Please help.
I have recently diagnosed with diabetes. Can I old tell me the diet and daily exercise need to do and precaution. I need to takeThanks.
I am aged 45 years with 72 kg weight. I recently check my blood which shows the following bilirubin level. BILIRUBIN -DIRECT 0.41 mg/dl BILIRUBIN - TOTAL 1.65 mg/dl BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT) 1.24 mg/dl. Is there any problem to my lever. Shall I have to undergone any treatment for this? Further the 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL) level is 23.9 ng/ml. Is it enough or what kind of medicines or foods I have to take to increase this?
I am 24 Non vegetarian and I was getting semen in my urine, and I was also getting some burning effect in urine. I consulted a homeopathic clinic and Dr. advice me to use tone up 5000 twice a day and a medicine which is used for kidney stones for my burning effect. I just want to knw is tone up 5000 effective for my semen problem.
Some time there is bleeding in my cough when I spit then there is some blood which looks like freeze. I made a report from hospital but there was everything fine.
I took an online test which said I have medium chances of suffering from bipolar disorder. How do I know if it is true?
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.