Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SapnaYour feedback matters!
Since 4-5days I have continuous headache problem in different area of my head I already taken sardon bt there is no improvement I don't have any injury in my head. please suggest me.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Hi prashanth here, I would like to convey you that one of my friends penis is thin and small. He does workout everyday and masturbate weekly twice or thrice. Could you please let me know what all he has to done in order to make his penis stronger and longer. Also can you tell me is there any problem doing masturbate at gym they are telling him to do sex monthly 3 or 4 times so that you can build your body if not you can masturbate yourself this will help you in building your body.
Im masturbation just 2min. And cumming. I need to extend my masturbating. I need to masturbate for 10 min for cumming. What should I do.
What is the cost for the treatment of low testosterone level. What is relation in between low testosterone and high androgen level in males. Can high androgen level effect any male body parts?
I am having very sensitive penis. Can't hold it for a minute even during sex. Please tell me a medicine for it ?
I am 34 years old male. I am not a chain smoker, however smoke around 5 cigarettes a day. What should I do to keep my heart tar free. What diet chart should I follow. I am trying to quit smoking, yet to quit it completely. Is there any specific guideline for quitting?
Hey, I am 21. Recently, I throwed up after my walk in the evening which was followed by high fever, chills and thigh ache. The very next I was normal. Is it normal?
I am not doing masturbation last 3 year but while doing sex sperm discharge within 45 sec only. Is it necessary to take medicine if yes then suggest me only ayurvedic or homeopathy.
I have saviour caff at night were in day time its not so What the reason behind this I haven't slept for last one week because of this.
But both TB ferro and mantoux showed different result, pleural fluid got reduced to 10, doctor said we can't collect fluid. Is there any chances of sorting out the disease?
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.